• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ALL Fem LERs 2. An inquiry JUST for the Fem LERS!!!!! NO other Responses please!

JPie1 said:
Everyone had a wonderful time as always if I can speak for the crowd. Lots of laughs and good times. Our 'lees' feed the "lers" for hours! Until next time. It was fun to exercise this side of me.

Thank you as always to our hosts, Patti and Ed!

Most welcome and if not for good lers...the lees would not have been able to feed you!

Thanks!

Thanks!!!!!

JPie and GiantFan(Judy and Dave)
The TklDuo(Ann and Drew)
The venrays(Ray and Tracy)
LeeAlure(Lee)
MrTicklee(Glen)
Shygal(My love and my life...as well as my wife)
TCrew(Tommy)

On behalf of us both I thank you all for making another Party a success and lots of fun and laughs.
We thank you all!!!

kis123
BRATgirl
Carlos
Scott
John
Jason

Sorry you had to cancel out.

Till next time our friends........

TTD and Shygal

Thanks for having us Bro! You and Patti sure know how to throw a get together...

It was great seeing you both again....next time we do it sooner not later...

Love you both!

Ray & Tracy

TickledToDeath said:
JPie and GiantFan(Judy and Dave)
The TklDuo(Ann and Drew)
The venrays(Ray and Tracy)
LeeAlure(Lee)
MrTicklee(Glen)
Shygal(My love and my life...as well as my wife)
TCrew(Tommy)

On behalf of us both I thank you all for making another Party a success and lots of fun and laughs.
We thank you all!!!

kis123
BRATgirl
Carlos
Scott
John
Jason

Sorry you had to cancel out.

Till next time our friends........

TTD and Shygal

Ed, I feel lower than dirt that I couldn't make it.

Unfortunately, the back is still bad and my ankle still looks like it swallowed a softball. No one seems to know the nature of the problem so they give me pain meds and tell me to soak and ice my ankle. It works for awhile but as soon as I start walking around it swells again.

Please accept my apologies and my offer of compensation still stands. I'm so sorry I missed out; there were some great folks at your house I would've loved to meet. :cry1:

We wish you could have made it hon...feel better....we shall hopefully meet one day soon... ;)

kis123 said:

Unfortunately, the back is still bad and my ankle still looks like it swallowed a softball. No one seems to know the nature of the problem so they give me pain meds and tell me to soak and ice my ankle. It works for awhile but as soon as I start walking around it swells again.

Please accept my apologies and my offer of compensation still stands. I'm so sorry I missed out; there were some great folks at your house I would've loved to meet. :cry1:

Don't worry about it. Forget about the compensation too. Very kind of you to offer but....we have had many who have canned out on us in the past. Some at the very very last minute too for that matter. Don't give it a second thought.
We will just take it out ON you in other ways when we do get together :dogpile: :wowzer: :p :evilha: :2poke:

Till NEXT time!

kis123 said:

OH and about that ankle. ICE for the first 24 hours.....HEAT thereafter.
Soak it in as water as hot as you can stand it. Rub "Mineral Ice" or "Icy Hot" on it then wrap in ace bandage.
Do this for about three days or so...then get back to me.

Hey TTD,
I had a great time at your party this weekend.
Great tickling, great conversation and great eats too!!

Thanks for hosting, I had a great time...btw I haven't been tcrew in a while LOL
tcrew = tommytikl but it doesn't matter, i was there and that is what matters...
Oh and Lee, my "wound" is almost healed :)

Well, I already responded in the yahoo group. But, I'll respond here as well.

Thanks to all who made this weekend a fun time! Thanks especially to Ed & Patti for their generosity and hospitality. You guys are amazing! It was so good to finally see you again. It's been wayyyyyy too long!

Oh, and Glenn.....I know we've already said this. But, we're cheering for the OTHER teams to win so we get to see you again at NEST! :D

Ann & Drew

Well, I managed to survive the week from hell following our party. I'm sure the week would have been a bit easier not having spent a weekend being tortured, however, I could not, nor would I want to, miss your wonderful party. As always, Ed & Patti, thank you for your gracious hospitality. Also, thank you to all our effective lers that came to play. I had a blast and look forward to next year! Hope to be at NEST and see many of you again.

Ann, I'll keep you posted throughout the season. ;)

I would like to volunteer

I am in Albany, NY. I have always heard that a person is more ticklish after orgasm. Is it a myth or the truth? Who is willing to have me as a guinea pig to let me find out? I am an attractive 42 SWM, NS/ND. I also like feet that I can kiss & worship. Any women like a man to do that for them?

I'll volunteer

TickledToDeath said:
Forget not ladies.........the Fem Ler 2 party will be geared to have Lees(victims) who will before hand, agree to submit to the Lers for as long as the Lers want to tickle them. The Fem Lers will be in total control as to how long the Lees will be tickled by them. Those will be the type of Lees that will be given first consideration and I think I will have to suggest that the Lers have the Lees submit references of their ticklishness.
Again however, it will be the LERs choice as to what Lees attend and get the final invite.
Fakers and exagerators need not bother to apply.

:poke3:
I am in Albany, NY and NJ Jen can testify to my tickleshness. Also Ed & Patti can tell you. I went to the 2005 New Years Eve party. I am Mario from Albany, NY

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back