• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An evil form of tickle torture would be ..

OMFG!!! I would absolutely DIE if that ever happened. *panics and runs around in circles*

Well, it's happened to me. MZ says things like, "I bet this feels just like bugs crawling around in your ear. Too bad, I'm going to keep doing it, over and over again."

Well, it's happened to me. MZ says things like, "I bet this feels just like bugs crawling around in your ear. Too bad, I'm going to keep doing it, over and over again."

I think that would make me wanna hurl instead of panic me. o_O

tie and tickling a cub fan, while they're looking at their team losing another playoff game on TV.:banghead:

Anything that's more itchy than tickly stops the fun real quick. If someone did that to me, knowing I wasn't enjoying it, it would undoubtedly be the last time I let that person tie me up

You rotten bugger :scaredofmods: :D

I suppose that would make you :YesMaster: as there would be no dispute that you had total control of your lee if they were in that predicament :panic:

That's definately the whole idea :serenity: :cool:

^----

Further proof as to why I would never do a mummification.

Waaah, I don't want to be completely physically powerless and then tortured! Waaah!

Not all tickling has to be in the form of intense stimulation for it to be torturous. Example, stroking the soles, kneading the ribs etc. Sometimes subtle tickling can be unbearable and maddening. Such as the nose tickling mentioned above. I usually do that to my lee/sub as punishment when she has earned herself demerits. But better than a feather is a single hair, piece of thread, the pulled end of a qtip ( the whispy cotten fibers) or a single bristle from a larger paint brush.
These can also be used to the inner ear, but be carefull and not use anything firmer or stiff, to avoid injury to the ear drum if the person suddenly jerks around.
One area that has been mentioned on occasion is tickling the roof of the mouth. I know it would drive me nuts and probably most people. Though I think it would be difficult to do because you would have to have some special dentistry type of equipment. I think this method enters into the realm of BDSM Lol
Hey how about this for lee's with very ticklish belly buttons. Have them tied and with any of the light tickling tools mentioned above, use it to barely dangle or lightly graze in or just outside of the belly button. these would have to be tied to something above the tummy. The lee would have to keep very still for about say .. half an hour or .......
You can sit read the paper, check email or just watch ;-)

V

Not all tickling has to be in the form of intense stimulation for it to be torturous. Example, stroking the soles, kneading the ribs etc. Sometimes subtle tickling can be unbearable and maddening. Such as the nose tickling mentioned above. I usually do that to my lee/sub as punishment when she has earned herself demerits. But better than a feather is a single hair, piece of thread, the pulled end of a qtip ( the whispy cotten fibers) or a single bristle from a larger paint brush.
These can also be used to the inner ear, but be carefull and not use anything firmer or stiff, to avoid injury to the ear drum if the person suddenly jerks around.
One area that has been mentioned on occasion is tickling the roof of the mouth. I know it would drive me nuts and probably most people. Though I think it would be difficult to do because you would have to have some special dentistry type of equipment. I think this method enters into the realm of BDSM Lol
Hey how about this for lee's with very ticklish belly buttons. Have them tied and with any of the light tickling tools mentioned above, use it to barely dangle or lightly graze in or just outside of the belly button. these would have to be tied to something above the tummy. The lee would have to keep very still for about say .. half an hour or .......
You can sit read the paper, check email or just watch ;-)

V
=====================================
Oh my goodness vellicator that is indeed very tickle wicked and very tickle "evil" indeed. Oh my gosh, that would definitely be big time tickle torture for sure!! Oh my goodness that would be intense and powerful and one heck of a dynamic tickle torture for sure. I also wholeheartedly agree with you-don't have to be real aggressive or hard tickling- just light and gentle playful tickles and light strokes on the skin, by either fingertips, q-tips, soft fluffy feathers, oral b pulsar toothbrush, or crest spin brush or soft fabric trailed slowly on one's skin when tickling-can majorly sensitize one's skin and really get the nerve endings standing up and really tickle a person for sure.

I also agree sometimes the best tickle torture can be the unexpected and spontaneous tickles that you don't know will happen or not, that slow sweet sense of anticipation and awaiting whether you will be tickled or not-light playful and powerful sensual feathery touches and tickles, that is a pretty intense form of tickle torture for sure.
:couch::couch::couch::couch::couch::couch::couch:

Oh crap not the ears, fuck that I can't stand it :panic: :panic: :panic:

I don't mind my ear being licked or bitten on the outside but the inside, no fuckin way! It actually can make me feel sick.

Oh come now, I thought you enjoyed it! NOT! :omg: LOL

V
It's not just an idea, it's a regular practice for me (on the receiving end). :D

The equipment is shown below.

You can buy it here:
http://www.medicaltoys.com/gagsblind.htm

It does indeed drive me crazy but I love it, too. :D

Attachments

• Whitehead_gag.jpg
    Whitehead_gag.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 44
This is a trick I have learned wait until the person is tied up, then SLOWLY as you can lift the cloth of there shirt exposing there underarms then slide the fingers under the armpit and lean down and whisper in there ear " I can move my fingers any time I want to" I can move one finger on this side or on the other side or both at the same time.

This is a trick I have learned wait until the person is tied up, then SLOWLY as you can lift the cloth of there shirt exposing there underarms then slide the fingers under the armpit and lean down and whisper in there ear " I can move my fingers any time I want to" I can move one finger on this side or on the other side or both at the same time.

It is my dream to find a woman who longs to have a man help her experience UNCONDITIONAL pleasure through tickling. I believe there are women out there who have a natural resistence to uncondtional pleasure and feel that bondage and tickling can overcome that barrier.
(Quote by Tickleteasing)
Oh my goodness, goodness sakes, that would tickle badly that would be torture, slow and absolute maddening tickle torture, slowly teasing and slowly and teasingly verbally tickle taunting a woman like that...oh man. I bet that for sure would have a woman squirming and wiggling and going mad-drive her tickle berserk for sure...not knowing when the fingers would tickle and lightly stroke under the arms-just hearing that kind of teasing taunt and just a guy having his fingers close near by, not quite tickling yet but a finger resting there, oh goodness that would be something else for sure!!

I give kudos to women that can do that, no way I could do that, it would drive me tickle berserk and be rough for me to allow a ler to do this to me. I admit I do like my arms lightly touched and lightly stroked and tickled, my arms are ticklish a bit, more a feel good sensation then actual tickle though, and yes before questions are tossed out-yes the bunny's underarms are maddeningly ticklish, but I can't take my underarms tickled really, it is TOO much, too intense and it TICKLES too bad-tends to freak me out and make me panic. So just reading this description is driving the bunny crazy and making the bunny squirm a bit to be honest.

Here is my idea of a exquisite and a great form of "evil" tickle torture: Instead of the lee being restrained and laying traditionally spreadeagle on his or her back, instead have your lee laying on their back and have their hands and feet restrained and legs spread a bit apart, still clothed of course in comfortable clothes for tickling.
Then when you have your lee laying on his or her tummy then you lightly just trail a soft fluffy feather along the lee's back of the neck, shoulders, sides of the neck, and along btw the shoulder blades, then down the back ever so slowly and ever so gently no rush no hurry , but gentle fluid strokes along the back and spine.....then after you do this...you make sure to trail and trace a large fluffy really soft feather along the lee's back of the knees and along the calves and back of the thighs of course, along the ribs, and sides and hip pockets, while restrained of course.

Either the lee blindfolded or not blindfolded, hands and feet restrained totally at your tickle mercy of course, then after you do that-then you get the big time tickle torture tools out of course. Then you bring out the chop sticks run and trace the flat end of the chopsticks along up and down one's spine and shoulders and shoulder blades, have fun spelling things out, not writing of course but playfully scribbling figures and designs on the spine...only mark on the skin-is that of the lee's imagination. Then of course while doing this playfully taunt the lee as you teasingly tickle and tickle torture him or her. Trace a pulsar toothbrush along the back and shoulders, btw shoulder blades, and back of the knees / calves, and back of the thighs...then after you get the lee squirming a bit and wiggling and going bit crazy wondering and anticipating what will happen next-then you let either your nails or fingertips do the talking...tickle enchanting.

Then you start slowly and gently start tickle torturing the lee playfully and take charge and show him or her you know how to dish out the tickles and you are quite a skilled ler/ or switch. Then you do your best to get inside their "psyche" and you playfully tickle taunt and tickle torture him or her. "Awwww that tickles doesn't it? Awww are you going just a little tickle bonkers now are you? We can't have that , now can we? Are you ticklish? How ticklish are you? You really are squirming big time aren't you? You really want me to stop don't you? Awww how sweet but what if I am not ready to stop tickling you. I am in control and now you are at my tickle mercy....and when I get through you are going to love every minute of it, while you wiggle and squirm and beg for me to cease..but you know you love it don't you" u know stuff like that...guaranteed to drive a lee crazy..tickle bonkers after a time. Hmmm just curious what is your idea of what you would consider "evil" tickle torture tickleteasing...?
Also would love to hear what else others consider really "evil tickle torture" love to hear all your ideas and thoughts on this, thanks.

These are just a few thoughts on how I think would be a "evil" tickle torture you know.:typerhappy::typerhappy:

Tickling the bellybutton with a small paintbrush slowly .
Oh my that would tickle badly and intensely I imagine, a small paintbrush slowly tickling and tracing the belly button especially inside the belly button that would definitley make you squirm and wiggle and laugh for sure...yeah I would say that definitely could classify as "evil " tickle torture especially being restrained and not being able to escape and totally being at one's tickle mercy.:rainbow:

The small paintbrush is the best thing EVER. I mean the worst. You know what I mean.

The nose is not for me, but I like it in the ears and it's the most glorious torture on my clit. :lick:

ok here you go been there done that and the model told me later she hated it lol brushes under the nose feathers then on lips in ears then the bullet vib in all those places

The small paintbrush is the best thing EVER. I mean the worst. You know what I mean.

The nose is not for me, but I like it in the ears and it's the most glorious torture on my clit. (Quote by NaughtyLucy)
__________________---------------------------------------
Mmmm yes know what you are saying, a small paintbrush definitely is a EVIL and a INTENSE tickle instrument for sure, that tickles big time especially btw the toes and along the soft ticklish sides of the feet and heels and soles and underneath curling toes and especially the back of a lee's legs and back of the knees and especially would and it does tickle a bit exploring and tickling one's earlobes and crevices of the lee's ears and in one ear a bit mmmm tickles a lot for sure. Hmmmm I agree don't like my nose tickled either that would not be for me either, not fun and not pleasant there. Hmmm imagine a small paintbrush or small make up brush not used of course-for usual purposes-imagine it would tickle very intensely and big time on one's clit-whether a lee would want to self experiment tickling one's self like that or more intimate tickle session with one's partner or something like that, regardless imagine that would tickle the clit like crazy oh man that would be slow TORTURE, tickle really bad I imagine. :p:tickling::tickling::excited::p:happyfloa

MasterPaladin...

Please tell me there's a video to go with those pictures.

There is and I can go even one better , That Model lives in Ill. lol
I'll fine some of the clips I made and post. My clip store had it #3888 the Models name is Kordelia Devonshire

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back