• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An evil form of tickle torture would be ..

tie and tickling a cub fan, while they're looking at their team losing another playoff game on TV.:banghead:

Hey now! Yes as a Cub fan that would be way too torturous! but hey, this could be our year... :yayzorz:

Mmmm my old BF used to tie me up and tickle only my clit with a feather...for the first several minutes it was torture but the outcome was amazing as you would imagine;)

The small paintbrush is the best thing EVER. I mean the worst. You know what I mean.

The nose is not for me, but I like it in the ears and it's the most glorious torture on my clit. (Quote by NaughtyLucy)
__________________---------------------------------------
Mmmm yes know what you are saying, a small paintbrush definitely is a EVIL and a INTENSE tickle instrument for sure, that tickles big time especially btw the toes and along the soft ticklish sides of the feet and heels and soles and underneath curling toes and especially the back of a lee's legs and back of the knees and especially would and it does tickle a bit exploring and tickling one's earlobes and crevices of the lee's ears and in one ear a bit mmmm tickles a lot for sure. Hmmmm I agree don't like my nose tickled either that would not be for me either, not fun and not pleasant there. Hmmm imagine a small paintbrush or small make up brush not used of course-for usual purposes-imagine it would tickle very intensely and big time on one's clit-whether a lee would want to self experiment tickling one's self like that or more intimate tickle session with one's partner or something like that, regardless imagine that would tickle the clit like crazy oh man that would be slow TORTURE, tickle really bad I imagine. :p:tickling::tickling::excited::p:happyfloa

tie and tickling a cub fan, while they're looking at their team losing another playoff game on TV.:banghead:

That's almost as bad as the nose and ear tickling........ :cry1:

Hey now! Yes as a Cub fan that would be way too torturous! but hey, this could be our year... :yayzorz:

every year....I keep hoping..... :woot2:

Last edited:
ok here you go been there done that and the model told me later she hated it lol brushes under the nose feathers then on lips in ears then the bullet vib in all those places

In all seriousness; If that was me, and you had me untied after that? I'd drop kick your balls down your throat. That would just piss me off.

At the UKTF gathering on Sunday, I was introduced to this nifty little flogger;

chain.jpg

It's decidedly evil when the beads are running between the toes of the 'lee.

It's All Been Done Before

This looks like what y'all have in mind.

The lady seems not to look very pleased, no es verdad? I guess she'd like to get a brush-off.

--- LenJo

In all seriousness; If that was me, and you had me untied after that? I'd drop kick your balls down your throat. That would just piss me off.

LOL ok just to keep the record straight I never did anything to any model that they did not want done. The guy in the gray shirt in that pict was her bodyguard and husband, He was more sadistic than me. To be honest she is not very ticklish we had to do something to make it real.

To each their own.

---

An evil form of torture to me would be tying down a tickle-phile, and then. . .

Going to the computer, putting on a tickling video, and then sitting next to the tied victim, describing how you were going to copy the video on them once it was over.

Evil indeed. In fact, there are lots of areas on the face which are prime, evil targets. Nose and ears as have been mentioned. Cheeks, under the chin and along the neckline are all a great way to absolutely torment someone. :evilha:

Say what? Since when do you come equipped w/special features?

Who are you ... G.I. Jo?! ... complete w/Kung Fu Grip?!?!

Actually, I do. My older model was a bit out of whack, so here I are!

I can escape anything. I'm doper then GI. Jo. I'm JUST Jo. :D

Here is my idea of a exquisite and a great form of "evil" tickle torture: Instead of the lee being restrained and laying traditionally spreadeagle on his or her back, instead have your lee laying on their back and have their hands and feet restrained and legs spread a bit apart, still clothed of course in comfortable clothes for tickling.
Then when you have your lee laying on his or her tummy then you lightly just trail a soft fluffy feather along the lee's back of the neck, shoulders, sides of the neck, and along btw the shoulder blades, then down the back ever so slowly and ever so gently no rush no hurry , but gentle fluid strokes along the back and spine.....then after you do this...you make sure to trail and trace a large fluffy really soft feather along the lee's back of the knees and along the calves and back of the thighs of course, along the ribs, and sides and hip pockets, while restrained of course.

Either the lee blindfolded or not blindfolded, hands and feet restrained totally at your tickle mercy of course, then after you do that-then you get the big time tickle torture tools out of course. Then you bring out the chop sticks run and trace the flat end of the chopsticks along up and down one's spine and shoulders and shoulder blades, have fun spelling things out, not writing of course but playfully scribbling figures and designs on the spine...only mark on the skin-is that of the lee's imagination. Then of course while doing this playfully taunt the lee as you teasingly tickle and tickle torture him or her. Trace a pulsar toothbrush along the back and shoulders, btw shoulder blades, and back of the knees / calves, and back of the thighs...then after you get the lee squirming a bit and wiggling and going bit crazy wondering and anticipating what will happen next-then you let either your nails or fingertips do the talking...tickle enchanting.

Then you start slowly and gently start tickle torturing the lee playfully and take charge and show him or her you know how to dish out the tickles and you are quite a skilled ler/ or switch. Then you do your best to get inside their "psyche" and you playfully tickle taunt and tickle torture him or her. "Awwww that tickles doesn't it? Awww are you going just a little tickle bonkers now are you? We can't have that , now can we? Are you ticklish? How ticklish are you? You really are squirming big time aren't you? You really want me to stop don't you? Awww how sweet but what if I am not ready to stop tickling you. I am in control and now you are at my tickle mercy....and when I get through you are going to love every minute of it, while you wiggle and squirm and beg for me to cease..but you know you love it don't you" u know stuff like that...guaranteed to drive a lee crazy..tickle bonkers after a time. Hmmm just curious what is your idea of what you would consider "evil" tickle torture tickleteasing...?
Also would love to hear what else others consider really "evil tickle torture" love to hear all your ideas and thoughts on this, thanks.

These are just a few thoughts on how I think would be a "evil" tickle torture you know.

I would love for you to do that to me!:yowzer:

powder

or itching powder on the feet and armpits, then making the lee beg to scratch it, then tickling them to "scratch" :)

Well, it's happened to me. MZ says things like, "I bet this feels just like bugs crawling around in your ear. Too bad, I'm going to keep doing it, over and over again."

^I find that bug around my ears are irritating.^:iagree:

The small paintbrush is the best thing EVER. I mean the worst. You know what I mean.

The nose is not for me, but I like it in the ears and it's the most glorious torture on my clit. (Quote by NaughtyLucy)
__________________---------------------------------------
Mmmm yes know what you are saying, a small paintbrush definitely is a EVIL and a INTENSE tickle instrument for sure, that tickles big time especially btw the toes and along the soft ticklish sides of the feet and heels and soles and underneath curling toes and especially the back of a lee's legs and back of the knees and especially would and it does tickle a bit exploring and tickling one's earlobes and crevices of the lee's ears and in one ear a bit mmmm tickles a lot for sure. Hmmmm I agree don't like my nose tickled either that would not be for me either, not fun and not pleasant there. Hmmm imagine a small paintbrush or small make up brush not used of course-for usual purposes-imagine it would tickle very intensely and big time on one's clit-whether a lee would want to self experiment tickling one's self like that or more intimate tickle session with one's partner or something like that, regardless imagine that would tickle the clit like crazy oh man that would be slow TORTURE, tickle really bad I imagine. :p:tickling::tickling::excited::p:happyfloa

I used to use the small brush on my ex's clit while she was tied up. It was absolutely AGONY for her! After several minutes she would calm down and get used to it but we found out that if I stopped and tickled her pretty bad and then went back to her clit she had to start all over again LOL! We also had a different one (a little stiffer) for around her anus and there was NO getting used to that!! A minute or two of that I was promised some very special favors! Put some pillows under the small of the victom's back for that and tie the legs as wide as you can. (We had a king-size bed.) Never was able to do both at the same time for more than a second or two as she bucked too much.

The funny part was going to the art-supply store and trying to buy the brushes. I knew less than nothing about art and the 100-year-old store owner is asking me what kind of paints I was going to use, etc. I bought a bunch of brushes, papers, and paints that didn't go together and had to let her guide me to the right stuff (which of course was more expensive, LOL!)

Tom

I used to use the small brush on my ex's clit while she was tied up. It was absolutely AGONY for her! After several minutes she would calm down and get used to it but we found out that if I stopped and tickled her pretty bad and then went back to her clit she had to start all over again LOL! We also had a different one (a little stiffer) for around her anus and there was NO getting used to that!! A minute or two of that I was promised some very special favors! Put some pillows under the small of the victom's back for that and tie the legs as wide as you can. (We had a king-size bed.) Never was able to do both at the same time for more than a second or two as she bucked too much.

The funny part was going to the art-supply store and trying to buy the brushes. I knew less than nothing about art and the 100-year-old store owner is asking me what kind of paints I was going to use, etc. I bought a bunch of brushes, papers, and paints that didn't go together and had to let her guide me to the right stuff (which of course was more expensive, LOL!)

Tom
:yowzer: You are one cruel man.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back