• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April Oneil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it does now. Way to make the thread gay, homo.

Here lemme help out. Clay Aiken or Celine Dion, you decide. :D

25243.jpg

Threads like these are why I come to this forum.

I'm actually upset I didn't get to put in a smart-@$$ quip or two sooner.

I really need to get my game face on (the one with the goatee and patch!) :D

clay akien could be the master mind who betrays celine and tricks her into a tickle chamber while robo cop kills cartmans mom

Okay, so I've been asked to draw this scenario and I just want to get my story straight here...

Inside a lair with a goatee, thus making it evil, April O'Neal is strapped to a rack and tickled by Don Turtelli until she surrenders to being eaten by a giant clam with an eyepatch and tickled by Viper's mom, which continues until the two Vulcan babes from Sandrock's signature arrive and start tickling/making out until it's not just the tips of their ears that are pointy. Because that just isn't enough lesbian action for one pic, Clay Aiken and Celine Dion arrive for more of the same, until RoboCop kills Cartman's Mom for resisting being put inside the tickle chamber; the homosexual nature of which is in question, because Cartman's mom is a hermaphrodite. While Clay Aiken is inside the tickle chamber, the Sailor Scouts arrive to rescue her. Sadly, they too are captured by Teams Edward and Jacob, proving once again that the answer to the question "If you could live forever, what do you live for?" is "Hot, white, suburbanite poontang". Ultimately, all are killed when Optimus Prime blasts King Kong for trying to but him in the tickle chamber with Earthworm Jim, Pikachu and Skipadeedoodah. Then this happened:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WgT9gy4zQA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WgT9gy4zQA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do I have that right? Is that where I'm going with this?

Snail Shell

Okay, so I've been asked to draw this scenario and I just want to get my story straight here...

Inside a lair with a goatee, thus making it evil, April O'Neal is strapped to a rack and tickled by Don Turtelli until she surrenders to being eaten by a giant clam with an eyepatch and tickled by Viper's mom, which continues until the two Vulcan babes from Sandrock's signature arrive and start tickling/making out until it's not just the tips of their ears that are pointy. Because that just isn't enough lesbian action for one pic, Clay Aiken and Celine Dion arrive for more of the same, until RoboCop kills Cartman's Mom for resisting being put inside the tickle chamber; the homosexual nature of which is in question, because Cartman's mom is a hermaphrodite. While Clay Aiken is inside the tickle chamber, the Sailor Scouts arrive to rescue her. Sadly, they too are captured by Teams Edward and Jacob, proving once again that the answer to the question "If you could live forever, what do you live for?" is "Hot, white, suburbanite poontang". Ultimately, all are killed when Optimus Prime blasts King Kong for trying to but him in the tickle chamber with Earthworm Jim, Pikachu and Skipadeedoodah.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

where a Moderator when you need one ?
nice thread though spike246 , maybe your have more luck posting this at the Tickletheater

Inside a lair with a goatee, thus making it evil, April O'Neal is strapped to a rack and tickled by Don Turtelli until she surrenders to being eaten by a giant clam with an eyepatch and tickled by Viper's mom, which continues until the two Vulcan babes from Sandrock's signature arrive and start tickling/making out until it's not just the tips of their ears that are pointy. Because that just isn't enough lesbian action for one pic, Clay Aiken and Celine Dion arrive for more of the same, until RoboCop kills Cartman's Mom for resisting being put inside the tickle chamber; the homosexual nature of which is in question, because Cartman's mom is a hermaphrodite. While Clay Aiken is inside the tickle chamber, the Sailor Scouts arrive to rescue her. Sadly, they too are captured by Teams Edward and Jacob, proving once again that the answer to the question "If you could live forever, what do you live for?" is "Hot, white, suburbanite poontang". Ultimately, all are killed when Optimus Prime blasts King Kong for trying to but him in the tickle chamber with Earthworm Jim, Pikachu and Skipadeedoodah. Then this happened:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WgT9gy4zQA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4WgT9gy4zQA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Do I have that right? Is that where I'm going with this?

Snail Shell

You totally forgot our soundtrack...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJQVlVHsFF8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PJQVlVHsFF8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Translated

I translated it a bit. Cut and Paist to my WP is a beautiful thing ;)

Any other scenarios of April O’Neil being captured by the lecherous Don Turtelli? One thing I would do is have her taken to his lair, where the Turtles could never find her. Vernon of course isn’t in the scene. Turtelli has April strapped to a rack with no hope of escape, and begins to pull her white boots off . “We’ve been down this road before, you’ll never make me talk by tickling my feet you feind!” exclaims April. “You have it all wrong, Miss O’Neil.” replies Turtelli, “I don’t want any information from you I am going to tickle the pink soles of your feet for my own enjoyment.” Turtelli explains, “KITCHY, KITCHY, KOO!” “Oh no stop you fiend! HAHAHAHAHAHA I CANT STAND IT, IT TICKLES!”

...and don't forget about the forced Orgasms!

Inside a lair with a goatee, thus making it evil, April O'Neal is strapped to a rack and tickled by Don Turtelli until she surrenders to being eaten by a giant clam with an eyepatch and tickled by Viper's mom, which continues until the two Vulcan babes from Sandrock's signature arrive and start tickling/making out until it's not just the tips of their ears that are pointy. Because that just isn't enough lesbian action for one pic, Clay Aiken and Celine Dion arrive for more of the same, until RoboCop kills Cartman's Mom for resisting being put inside the tickle chamber; the homosexual nature of which is in question, because Cartman's mom is a hermaphrodite. While Clay Aiken is inside the tickle chamber, the Sailor Scouts arrive to rescue her. Sadly, they too are captured by Teams Edward and Jacob, proving once again that the answer to the question "If you could live forever, what do you live for?" is "Hot, white, suburbanite poontang". Ultimately, all are killed when Optimus Prime blasts King Kong for trying to but him in the tickle chamber with Earthworm Jim, Pikachu and Skipadeedoodah.

NO! YOU CAN'T USE... VULCAN BABIES!!! THEY... WOULD BE... under age... MR. SNAIL. BUT! CLAY... AKEN... COULD BE WEARING... ASS... LESS...CHAPS!

KAHN!!!!!!

:bow2::bow2::bow2:
Thank you, thank you, stop thowing roses and start thowing money, thank you.
ST

NO! YOU CAN'T USE... VULCAN BABIES!!! THEY... WOULD BE... under age... MR. SNAIL. BUT! CLAY... AKEN... COULD BE WEARING... ASS... LESS...CHAPS!

KAHN!!!!!!

:bow2::bow2::bow2:
Thank you, thank you, stop thowing roses and start thowing money, thank you.
ST

He actually said "Vulcan babes". The fine ladies you see below.

He actually said "Vulcan babes". The fine ladies you see below.

You Kling-On bastard... you've killed... my joke. You Kling-On Bastard... you've killed... my joke. You Kling-On bastard!

KAHN!!!

:bow2: :bow2: :bow2:
Again, just the damn money

ST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back