• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

are you wearing shoes ,socks, nylons or are you barefoot right now?

I'm wearing a pair of the "prison issue" shoes from Vans (black and white), and some grey ankle socks that are just below my ankle bone :cool2:

i am always barefoot in my house.
i like it.
it just feels right.
although i am expecting some pretty big soft slippers to arrive soon so i will sink my soles into them for a while!

my feet are in nylons with stockings after that the i also have on ankle socks and then tube socks then shoes on and i put my shoes in big slippers that is six things i have on my feet roflmfao just kidding only have socks on my feet

being the dork that i am.... i am wearing sparkly silver sandals now...and i'm at home bummin around...they r sooo pretty though:)

socks, not just one pair either. 3 pairs. my house is very cold today. and none of my socks match, so methinks the washing machine monster was hungry again

i'm wearing my prison issue vans and a pair of white champion ankle socks with black strips on both sides

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back