• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Article in a British tabloid...

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
News of the World, November 30th, 2003.

Page 52. Dear Jane's page. Agony aunt type thing.

Dear Jane,

When my boyfriend confessed he enjoyed tickling as part of his foreplay, I agreed to take part in sessions with him. It does get boring though and although I never complain, I am sometimes exhausted after being tickled for so long. When he holds me down it can be unbearable, but it turns him on so much we have terrific sex afterwards.
Recently I found a fetish magazine of his. He'd highlighted an advert from a woman who wanted to take part in tickling sessions. When I confronted him he said he'd never intended to reply to it. I feel hurt and can't stop thinking about it as I've let him tickle me, even though I don't enjoy it.

Jane Says...
Maybe you have indulged him too much.Fetishes are strictly for enthusiasts.
(Miserable cow) Talk to him to see if tickling is dominating his life to the extent that it's the only way he can get turned on.
Persuade him to go for councelling and ration his tickling to the odd treat.

Okay, fess up, which one of you eviiilllllll Britis was it? :D

BigJim said:
Talk to him to see if tickling is dominating his life to the extent that it's dominating his life to the extent that it's

is that your repetition or the news of the world's?

I copied the article as it appeard in the NOTW, including the girl's letter to Jane and Jane's reply.

BTW, Yay, lil Aph is back! :D

you wanker, you edited it!
yes a.p.h.r.a.e.l is back, for one night only- haa.

BigJim said:

Jane Says...
Maybe you have indulged him too much.Fetishes are strictly for enthusiasts.
(Miserable cow) Talk to him to see if tickling is dominating his life to the extent that it's the only way he can get turned on.
Persuade him to go for councelling and ration his tickling to the odd treat.

Isn't it sad how people encourage repression as if it were healthy when in fact the opposite is true? What's wrong with tickling being the only way he can get turned on? Forcing a g/f into something she does not enjoy and possible infidelity are one thing, but the fetish itself should be celebrated, not psychoanalysed away. :sowrong:

The only editing I did was inserting the words "miserable cow". Apart from that it was exactly the same as it appeared in the paper.

Why only one night lil Aph?

*sigh* read the quote, jim.

yeah i'm only at home for one night to see my mother and eddie izzard last night. i'll be going back to school tomorrow morning. eek.

anyway- carry on, people.

aphrael said:
*sigh* read the quote, jim.

Okay, I realise that I get confused if I'm stood in a dustbin and told to pee in the corner, but I can't find what you mean. :cry1:

Re: Re: Article in a British tabloid...

Morning Angel said:
Isn't it sad how people encourage repression as if it were healthy when in fact the opposite is true? What's wrong with tickling being the only way he can get turned on? Forcing a g/f into something she does not enjoy and possible infidelity are one thing, but the fetish itself should be celebrated, not psychoanalysed away. :sowrong:

Christ, but I agree 100% with that. I think councelling should be mainly reserved for people who find it impossible to work through things and talk on their own. Bloody shrinks and agony aunts are f***ing obsessed with councelling.

Reading her letter the only thing appears to be his possible reply to the ad. I've personally circled dozens of ads that I didn't reply to, so I don't find it too hard to believe his reason.

Counselling definitely has its place and, having been through some myself, I'm not knocking it. I never told my therapist about my tickling fetish even though she was an open-minded person and would have understood. I didn't see it as a problem that needed to be solved. With all the Dr Phil pop-psychology crap nowadays, no one lets people deal with their lives themselves anymore. We're all freakin co-dependent. *Ahem* (Rant is now over... we return you to your regularly scheduled thread.)

PS - Aphrael, you saw Eddie Izzard? Lucky!

I agree with you toally M_A. I've been through a bunch myself during my teenage years. Personally though, the only issue at stake in this article is her feeling worried that he might go abroad. I don't think a worry that may or may not be true of this lack of magnitutde is something that needs councelling.

Mind you, if it didn't exist, think of all the psychiatrists in America who'd be out of a job! :blaugh: There's more trickcyclists than there are people living in trailers!

The man in question doesn't need counseling; he's needs to meet a woman who enjoys being tickled. :D

I don't even think he needs that. I think he just needs to respect and reassure more the one he already has. She's willing, even if she's not 100% one of us. She obviously loves him.

BigJim said:
Mind you, if it didn't exist, think of all the psychiatrists in America who'd be out of a job! :blaugh: There's more trickcyclists than there are people living in trailers!

LOL! Yes, the livelihood of 1000s of phychiatrists is SO my number one priority.

But yeah, as long as that couple talks things out all should be well. (Funny how none of us know these people but are offering our opinions on their personal lives:rolleyes: )

I read a column not too long ago by the extraordinarily long winded and sanctimonious (and now extraordinarily late) Ann Landers. In it, the supplicant described a tickle mad (sorry, my dear friend in the UK who goes by that moniker, it just fit this chap too well) relative who spent the better part of the day engaging in rough tickle fights with his daughters, nieces, and their friends. She then talked about what a jerk he was- no argument there, it does sound like the guy has a problem forcing himself in this way on teens- but then described all tickling activity as "goofy and sick". I know, to me, asking this old crone for advice might arguably qualify as the aforementioned, but then, her tarring us all this way just shows we have a long way to tread in our societies.
Her sister, the woman who fancies herself "Dear Abby"- Abigail Van Buren, still toils, well into the Palm Beach/Mah Jongg age, giving her own brand of uh..."advice". I guess you can call both sisters the Dr. Phils of the Geritol Set.

I think that Jane should be tied down and tickled by the British Army,,, that bitch!

Morning Angel said:
LOL! Yes, the livelihood of 1000s of phychiatrists is SO my number one priority.

But yeah, as long as that couple talks things out all should be well. (Funny how none of us know these people but are offering our opinions on their personal lives:rolleyes: )

Oddly enough, I probably do know the guy. I don't know WHO he is, but he might just be a member of the TMF or UKTF, or both!

*feeling guilty now*

Oh... well in case he's here and reading these posts, HELLO!!:D

I have no qualms about agreeing with shygirl's suggestion though:devil: heeheehee

I think the girl was pissed off about the advert in the spangle mag he had, but in no way she was complaining about the sex! Mind you, Jane is a columnist for the News of the World, where they think innovative and popular celebs and musicians are weird and putting sex stories about celebrities more acceptable on the real stories in the world.

That's true, chimpy. She seemed willing to suffer for her orgasms, just felt hurt that he'd looked at the ad. He needs a slap, not councelling. lol

She's getting the best of it with great sex. What's she complaining about? Damn, if I got chastized for every girlie magazine I had...

Shygirl's got the right idea, mate...

Track that insufferable cow down that is pandering her crap advice in print, lock her in your stocks, and hang a sign on her that says something to the effect of "Please tickle me!"

and meanwhile...

aphrael said:
yeah i'm only at home for one night to see my mother and eddie izzard last night. i'll be going back to school tomorrow morning. eek.

Eddie Izzard! That guy is F***ing hysterical! Funniest poof I've ever larfed my arse off watching! I'm officially jealous that you saw him perform live!

shygirl said:
I think that Jane should be tied down and tickled by the British Army,,, that bitch!

Yeah, all 25 of them. :rolleyes:

*coughcoughDEFENCECUTScoughcough

Last edited:
Re: Shygirl's got the right idea, mate...

AffectionateDan said:
Eddie Izzard! That guy is F***ing hysterical! Funniest poof I've ever larfed my arse off watching! I'm officially jealous that you saw him perform live!

Eddie Izzard a poof? He may be a cross-dresser but he's as straight as a needle. One of his most famous quotes was "I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body".

Re: Shygirl's got the right idea, mate...

AffectionateDan said:
Track that insufferable cow down that is pandering her crap advice in print, lock her in your stocks, and hang a sign on her that says something to the effect of "Please tickle me!"

You may just have an idea there. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back