• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
lmao - do you people think of NOTHING except tickling?? This isn't the tickling discussion forum you do realize...it's the silly stuff....which means this thread is supposed to be SILLY...not a freakin piece of reference material LOL

*sigh*

You're a horrible person.

*ahem*

*stalling stalling stalling*

Okay.....so.....

My most ticklish spots vary with the technique -- the best way to get me laughing in under 20 seconds....you bastard...are using your teeth and mouth on my ears and neck - or - there's a spot on my sides, towards the back...kind of the kidney-ish area LOL that is extremely ticklish -- and lastly...where my legs connect with my butt -- off the charts.

Fucker. We're not friends anymore.

Here's one for ya Skipster ..................

Have you thought of some good ways to beg for mercy when I get my hands on you at NEST??? lol ;)

Question 2 then .............................

How long are you gonna live in denial for thinking that your actually going to WIN a tickle battle with me????? lol :rolleyes:

Miss Skip, how are you going to celebrate national turkey day?

First I'm going to leave work at 8:30 this morning and go home and go to bed...then at 1pm I'm going out to eat with my grandparents and all kinds of extended family...then at 4:30pm I'm coming BACK to work until 1am *sigh* busy busy turkey day for Lyz :)

Coolest thread Skip!

Q1: What is your opinion on female genital mutilation? :eek:
Of course, I don't want a sad answer.

Q2: Who is your male TMF crush? :p

Hmm - not sure how to answer that without it being sad. I think that it's a cultural practice, and something I don't want to pass judgement on. However, since you specifically asked my opinion, I think it's barbaric, and the fact that it's still practiced, even within our own borders, sickens me immensely. Sorry I know that's kinda sad...but it's a sad question.

My male TMF crush? Hmm...I'm beginning to second-guess this thread LOL But...if I can pick only one...'tis the Rhino -- a shexshee hunk of man LOL and uber sweet :D

Aaw...I don't want you to feel sad on your cool thread...so here is my next Q:

What are the shallow things that make you happy?

:rockon:

Hmm....shallow things lol

I liiiiike....

foreign accents...cuddles...hot chocolate...scary movies...romantic comedies...laughing so hard i can't breathe...comedians...smiley wars on yahoo....ice cold water...cheese...shameless flirting.....

I guess we'll leave it at that for now :)

Um - I think it takes the sunlight and breaks it down into all the visible lightwaves and something about a color spectrum....

mmhmm...that's exactly how it works...

What is the difference between satire and parody?:veryhappy

Parody is making fun of something specific...a song or a movie

Satire is using comedy to draw attention to or make a point regarding something in politics or society

Do you ever amuse yourself by mixing acids and bases?

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back