• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner
That's not a question BEYOTCH -- I should have your post deleted, since it doesn't follow the rules.

I'm telling Myriads :p

I'm gonna hazard a guess and say 1812...but I'm actually pretty sure it was 1811 or some other shit that makes no sense.

This thread makes me piddle!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite color? hehehehehe. It better be pink! :redheart:

This thread is so funny.. made me laugh several times..

ok here is my question.. why does husky think he is "THE MAN" when he is yet to be proven?

How on Earth did women survive driving without cell phones twenty years ago?

This thread makes me piddle!!!!!!!!!!

What is your favorite color? hehehehehe. It better be pink! :redheart:

Sorry mi amor - it's orange :D and if you had been at Bella's you'd know that! I matched the walls! LOL

This thread is so funny.. made me laugh several times..

ok here is my question.. why does husky think he is "THE MAN" when he is yet to be proven?

Ya know Lisa...that is an AMAZING question. I think the answer is that those Aussies have NO idea what they're getting themselves into with us American women.

How on Earth did women survive driving without cell phones twenty years ago?

We didn't know what we were missing LOL

Could Bela Lugosi have made it as a standup comedian in todays society?

Ya know Lisa...that is an AMAZING question. I think the answer is that those Aussies have NO idea what they're getting themselves into with us American women.

so true... they dont know.. but I am sure you and I could break him into the ways of real women in a heart beat..I love to have a session with him with you and I owning him.. lol

Did Larry Tate ever find out that Samantha was witch?

Could Bela Lugosi have made it as a standup comedian in todays society?

Did Larry Tate ever find out that Samantha was witch?

LOL derek -- unless otherwise specified...my answers to all of your questions here on out are "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW" LOL

now STOP destroying my thread!!! :p

so true... they dont know.. but I am sure you and I could break him into the ways of real women in a heart beat..I love to have a session with him with you and I owning him.. lol

LMAO I couldn't agree more!!! I'm not much of a ler...or a ler at all LOL But if I'm willing to try on ANYONE it's his big mouth :p But..it's definitely gonna have to take place AFTER he lers me LOL I'm NOT taking the heat for the damage you do to him LOL

Another glaring example that you made a mistake making this thread. :D

Who would win a fight between Batman and the Punisher?

Not a mistake...flying = pwning...bitch.

Second of all - I don't know who the punisher is...but I'm not a huge batman fan...so the Punisher it is!

Name at least 3 of the puppets from the tv show Fragglerock

I haz a Fraggle-fail.....but I can sing the song :D

Dance your cares away...worries for another day...let the music play...down at Fraggle Rock!

Was James Whale a better movie director than Billy Wilder?

In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, what was the name of Arthur Dent's arch-enemy? Y'know the guy that kept getting reincarnated only to have Arthur kill him in some way?

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

Hm...that's a good one. The only thing I can think is that the window he jumped out didn't lead directly outside, but to another room or something. And he didn't actually fall that far.

Tell me quick! I hate suspense LOL

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back