• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ask Me Anything, the Bella Questions... :-)

How do you manage to pull together a working marriage, a working D/s relationship, 2 daughters, a day-care center and yearly shibangs at your crib without losing your cool?

How do you manage to pull together a working marriage, a working D/s relationship, 2 daughters, a day-care center and yearly shibangs at your crib without losing your cool?

It helps that I was never cool in the first place :D Seriously though, I definitely have my moments of OMG I'M NOT GETTING EVERYTHING DONE I FAIL AT LIFE AAAHHHH all the time; I don't think any mom out here feels like we're on top of everything and I'm certainly no exception (let's not even talk about how much I haven't done with BellaRisa Entertainment over the last year or two that I still want to get done or the PsyD in counseling I still need to get started on :facepalm: ) Some days all that keeps me from completely freaking out from overwhelm is that all the people I feel responsible for in one way or another, from the redhead and the little girls sleeping upstairs to the daycare babies to the Shark currently waiting for me downstairs, seem to be happy and healthy and receiving enough love and attention and care to thrive. Everything else comes second and it'll be there when I have time for it; laundry will never grow up but daughters do, they need me now. Speaking of now, I need to get downstairs ;)

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

hey now...
Ever consider having a foot party ?
You know, like the foot parties in various cities usually very far away from Columbus.
Hire foot models, and charge a fee to us foot guys.
A foot fetish party.

Do you hope to be tied up and foot tickled by 5 or more women at once someday?

LBFT

are you off the site now?

I'm around, just not checking my threads as often these days :)

hey now...
Ever consider having a foot party ?
You know, like the foot parties in various cities usually very far away from Columbus.
Hire foot models, and charge a fee to us foot guys.
A foot fetish party.

Nope, Bella Bash is enough for me to handle :rainbow:

Do you hope to be tied up and foot tickled by 5 or more women at once someday?

LBFT

Can't say I do, that many people at once is sensory overload and I'd just shut down.

when are you going to reply our queries?

When I realize there are queries to reply to :smilestar

will you be posting any new clips of you being tickled???????

ah beautiful laughter

First, I would like to say that getting :rowfull: by this woman is worse than being attacked by a pack of wolves.
Moreover, if you do not like being :rowfull: ...don't make a deal with this woman because :firedevil: appears and
slowly and painfully begins to kill you.

And don't let her fool you. She isn't that hard to catch and her favorite hiding spots are in near plain sight
such as behind doors or behind curtains. Almost like she wants to get caught and punished by being placed
over someone's knee and :dom: just so she can protest...almost as if she meant it.

I can tell you she probably will be coming out with a video where she is getting tickled ( or :dom: ) within the next year.
So add your requests on what you want to see done to her and I will "encourage" her to include it.
I have many tools of persuasion. :whipcrack:

Has a weekend for Bash 13 been decided upon yet or is there mulling still to be done? Inquiring minds are trying to make miracles happen...

Has a weekend for Bash 13 been decided upon yet or is there mulling still to be done? Inquiring minds are trying to make miracles happen...

No mulling, 2nd weekend in November (8-11 this year I believe). It'll be that weekend forever unless something makes it truly necessary to change :)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back