• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asylum Seven F & FF/F (Horror/Intense Tickle Torture)

Soulfly said:
this has to be one of the best stories I've ever read! Bravo!

Hi Soulfly:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, and thanks for the compliment.

Every now and again someone pulls this story out from BEHIND the bookcase, blows the dust off of it, and reminds me that I used to write tickle fiction. LOL

I hope this story will continue to amuse and inspire tickephiles for generations to come. It's almost time for my annual rehashing of my old stories. Okay...well maybe not annual, but its been like almost a long time. :illogical

Anna Donnison said:
ANy chance of bumping the sequel?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Hi Girls:

I've often thought about a sequel for this story, but I don't want to ruin the original. I guess the quick answer is that there is always a possibility. I haven't ruled it out. But I'm not sure when.

That answers my question then about there being a sequel. I just seem to remember the ending of this story being where they stripped her down in Asylum Seven, or began to do so. It's very minor, but I just remember it setting in my mind the possibility of it contining. I'm sure I'm getting that ending confused with the thousands of other tickling stories I've read over the years though! Amazing classic! :blaugh:

N-A-Rebel-Romeo said:
That answers my question then about there being a sequel. I just seem to remember the ending of this story being where they stripped her down in Asylum Seven, or began to do so. It's very minor, but I just remember it setting in my mind the possibility of it contining. I'm sure I'm getting that ending confused with the thousands of other tickling stories I've read over the years though! Amazing classic! :blaugh:

Sounds like you might be confusing it. However, I can definitely see them stripping her down. Hmmm. :evilha:

ShadowTklr said:
Hi Soulfly:

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story, and thanks for the compliment.

Every now and again someone pulls this story out from BEHIND the bookcase, blows the dust off of it, and reminds me that I used to write tickle fiction. LOL

I hope this story will continue to amuse and inspire tickephiles for generations to come. It's almost time for my annual rehashing of my old stories. Okay...well maybe not annual, but its been like almost a long time. :illogical

and i'm here to also remind you Shadow my favorite tickle author of all time. this story bumped for halloween

isabeau :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Heather & Anna said:
A bump and a sequel is what this story needs!
Love,
Heather and Anna

oo i so agree.. although Shadow thought it best to leave what happens in room seven to our imagination.. but a sequel would be fantastic.. please Shadow? from your numbero uno fan? :wub: :Kiss2:

Seconded!

What exactly happens to Colleen once she is dragged away? Does she ever escape?

You must have thought about this - enquiring minds wanna know. :dogpile:

I commented on this story so many years ago.

To be honest, I would LOVE to read another story by this awesome author.

However, I don't think a sequel to Asylum Seven is neccesary.

Hollywood doesn't get it either, but sometimes a sequel simply isn't neccesary.

Like the Matrix in my opinion. I loved the way it ended, it left this world to your imagination. Let this universe exist and left questions and a world of possibilities to exist. It made the story from beginning to end that much better. Then the Matrix 2 and 3 came out, and while expanding on the story, some of the first movies mystqieu, value and importance became duller and duller.

I blame the story telling more than anything in that example, but it is an example of how sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to leave a story as just that, a glimpse into the imagination, than a guided tour.

Ace Riley said:
I commented on this story so many years ago.

To be honest, I would LOVE to read another story by this awesome author.

However, I don't think a sequel to Asylum Seven is neccesary.

Hollywood doesn't get it either, but sometimes a sequel simply isn't neccesary.

Like the Matrix in my opinion. I loved the way it ended, it left this world to your imagination. Let this universe exist and left questions and a world of possibilities to exist. It made the story from beginning to end that much better. Then the Matrix 2 and 3 came out, and while expanding on the story, some of the first movies mystqieu, value and importance became duller and duller.

I blame the story telling more than anything in that example, but it is an example of how sometimes, just sometimes, it's better to leave a story as just that, a glimpse into the imagination, than a guided tour.

Thank you Ace, for your insight. This is exactly the reason why I didn't write a sequel to this story, although I have entertained writing one more times than you can imagine. It seems however, each time I sit down to attempt a sequel, I'm confronted with the inability to make the second version as exciting as the first in my own mind. And, if I'm not excited about it, how can I expect my readers to be excited?

If you have not done so already, please take a look at my Story Archive for more of my writing.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy! :)

More please...

I'm so glad that this story was bumped up, thank you :rotate:

It was great at reading it and the detailing was excellent and just made you feel like you was there right along with her... I would say I wonder what happens in the next part and if we all wanna feel it physically with her lol hehe :2poke:

I just wanna chime in and say please Sir can we have more? :) Obviously if you do get around to it but I will check out your other work...

slap'n'ticklee said:
I'm so glad that this story was bumped up, thank you :rotate:

It was great at reading it and the detailing was excellent and just made you feel like you was there right along with her... I would say I wonder what happens in the next part and if we all wanna feel it physically with her lol hehe :2poke:

I just wanna chime in and say please Sir can we have more? :) Obviously if you do get around to it but I will check out your other work...

hon he has his own story archive. i highly recommend visiting there.. you won't be disappointed.. he is my very favorite writer of tickle torture genre..

ShadowTklr said:
Thank you Ace, for your insight. This is exactly the reason why I didn't write a sequel to this story, although I have entertained writing one more times than you can imagine. It seems however, each time I sit down to attempt a sequel, I'm confronted with the inability to make the second version as exciting as the first in my own mind. And, if I'm not excited about it, how can I expect my readers to be excited?

If you have not done so already, please take a look at my Story Archive for more of my writing.

Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy! :)

Don't try to force it. If you feel there's more of the story to tell, then by all means, tell it. Otherwise, you'll just be going through the motions and it won't be the same.

I hate to say it but I am motivated by my own personal greed in seeing a sequel. It's rare we get a protagonist as well-rounded (no pun intended) as Corinne and I would love to read more about her ordeals and exploits.

However....

Blair Witch Project showed just enough and finished in the right place - leaving lots to the imagination. A sequel added nothing. Ditto for so many other movies.

On the other hand there's Empire Strikes Back, Spiderman 2, Bourne Supremacy. Shadow, I am sure if you ever have a worthy sequel in mind you won't let us down. ;)

Wow!! Initially there, I had to look behind me several times, in fact. Great story, spooky to say the least and more of a plot fanfic than being about the tickling, which is always awesome.

That has got to be the best tickle story I have ever read. It was the kind of thing where you know a little of what the end will be like. I knew that she would somehow get captured herself, but I had no idea about anything like the entire dimension and her being the missing patient. That was great!

That has got to be the best tickle story I have ever read. It was the kind of thing where you know a little of what the end will be like. I knew that she would somehow get captured herself, but I had no idea about anything like the entire dimension and her being the missing patient. That was great!

Thank you for the compliment. It's been years, and I still can't come up with a really good sequel to this story. But, so help me, I will write one some day!

Thanks again.

Awesome. I love things that are considered classics. I'd love to see what happens to Corrine though.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back