• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Asylum Seven F & FF/F (Horror/Intense Tickle Torture)

I agree, i'd be willing to help the great shadow write a sequel if he wanted to. After the fan base he's created, let's hope he will eventually cave in lol!

I love this story. Is it really 10 years since you wrote it???

Surely the stars are aligned for us to find out what dreadful fate awaits the fragrant Corinne! :firedevil

This has been one of my all time favorite stories for quite some time now :) it was great to go back and re-read it! Thanks for reposting :)

I have been lurking around this entire forum for many years now, so I finally signed up with a profile. I read this story for the first time way back in 2002, I think. Just a few days, I was searching around Google for good tickling fiction stories. The search popped up with this. I instantly recognized it from so many years ago, and it was like falling in love for the first time, but all over again. Absolutely awesome story!! I usually don't get emotionally attached to the main character, the same way I did in this story. Corrine is not only a well-developed character, she is one that I truly feel sorry for. However, I don't feel bad enough for her, to not want her to be put through the inevitable. This is one of those stories that speaks to the very dark recesses of my brain, that I usually don't let myself conciously think about. It is nice to let go of that sometime though and just let it ride. This story allows me to do that. I literally love everything about this story!! You are the very best at your craft. I hope this doesn't annoy you, because I'm sure you get a ton of requests for this, but is there anyway that you would write a sequel to this sometime soon? I'm sure we would all love to see what Corrine has in store for her in Asylum 7......

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back