• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BELLA BASH 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um...hon?

Hey Mrs. Brady, you can't mess with me about exclamation points anymore after looking at the title of this thread. Um, 14 of them? WOW! (See, only one) :D

You counted exclamation points. And then told people about it. That says more about you than I ever could :rolleyes:

Between this and the sh*t-talking in other threads I think it's time I actually buy that Nerf furniture I've been thinking about...:cool:

I can't tell whether to be scared :scared: or excited :bounce: about that statement :jester:.

I'll go with the second one...HOORAY for Nerf furniture!!!! :jumpupanddown: :bwahaha:

There's five pages of stuff ALREADY! We love you people!

ah looking at airfare already! Probably coming in Thurs eve again, debating on going back Sunday afternoon as usual or staying until Monday morning this time. Tough decisions. Boy do I need Bella Bash this year!

Now I just have to find something interesting to wear again for Sat night, maybe I will go for a really good girl look? or really vixen like :firedevil

Prediction:

Number of pages of Natural "trash talking" by November - 37

Number to actually take seriously - 0

Number of feet Natural runs while fleeing from Lee while screaming at least 2 octaves above his normal vocal range - 5,280

You both can actually.....

I plan on not running amuck on this thread...and besides, she talks more shit than I EVER could

and newsflash imFAILer.... Lee isn't coming....go practice on not being pwned, which we all know you will be

Just a mile Impaler? Come to think of it, Natural faced her last time at Bella's. He got torn up by her but he didn't run.

wow.....Dirk siding with me??? hell must've froze over.....j/k bud

Yayyyyy I'm really trying to come to thisss I just need to figure out the transportation situation anddd work things :)

Ok, here's the thing....the kid has a cheerleading competition that Saturday, which will NOT stop me, but could end the missus' chance of coming. It's up in the air right now. We'll know when the time gets closer. But I'm not missing this for anything!

Today I asked for the days off and my boss was more than cool with it :D !!! Yayayayayay it looks reallyreallyreallyREALLY good right now!

Omg! I want to dance and sing gaga with you! pleaseeee come! :D

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to rock out to Lady Gaga with you lady <333 I am going to be so stoked to see yo face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkhand and I have talked and we decided to go, since it's how we met!

All caught up

OK now that I am all caught up on the thread of who is, who might, and who isn't coming.

I should be there :) BUT, first I must clarify that SHUP IS a word! LOL

I will know for sure if I am coming soon, but we will just say that I am :)
I can't miss out on torturing, I mean seeing all my friends, now can I?

bought my ticket today! Once you have a taste you must go back to Bella Bash! Now what to wear Sat night???

Whut

Now, now, Mr Shark... There will be no fanny tapping on this unpadded fanny. There are other ways of torture that I am thinking of :wub:

You can't possibly call what he does "fanny tapping" with a straight face :zomgrabbit:

Okay, so here’s the plan. I run away from home, go to Bella Bash, get spankies for being a bad girl and running away from home (but it’s okay because all of the tickling makes me forget how much my bottom stings) and then go back home knowing full well that my boyfriend is going to tickle the living daylights out of me for pulling such a stunt.

Win-win-win-win-win. Works for me! :yayzorz:

:pweese: I wanna go so baaaaaad! Don’t you think that Albany would much better place to have your party?

Love you and miss you, sexy lady! We will make it to one of these. Some day…
:fingerscrossed:

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back