• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling in New York?

HallowedGround5

TMF Poster
Anyone here know of women who session in New York, or of bondage houses that have working subs? I'm in Los Angeles, where we have The Dominion and Sanctuary LAX.

Any suggestions would be awesome!

Hey there buddy!! In case you were not aware, or are not familiar with, Tasha of Tickle Abuse operates mainly out of the New York Area. I believe she lives in Jersey? Don't quote me on it. Well anyway she's an amazing tickler! The videos she's filmed do not do her any justice. There's just something different about seeing it go down as apposed to having her tower over you with razor sharp nails mere inches above the most sensitive areas of your body. In addition to that, she's very affordable, compared to other "pro" dommes in the area anyway. Very down to earth, pleasant to talk to and overall made me feel very welcome even though I must have been her umpteenth customer. Highly recommended, just don't plan on going anywhere shirtless for at least twenty four hours. Her hands leave evidence in the form of red blotches, in the most desirable way.

I'd recommend Kelli Lynn Sage. Seems to have traveling recently but in NYC
Very enjoyable to be around.
I was nervous as hell beforehand & she put me at ease before she put her hands on me.
I had a great time tickling & being tickled by her! We chatted a bit afterwards & almost felt we could've went out for drinks after.
I may never have another session ever again. But I'm grateful I had the opportunity to session with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, HallowedGround5-

You are looking for a house submissive ticklee? Try Donatella Den or Pandora's Box. They have large staffs and might have someone available.

-Ms Black

Hi, HallowedGround5-

You are looking for a house submissive ticklee? Try Donatella Den or Pandora's Box. They have large staffs and might have someone available.

-Ms Black

Both of these places look great, but I don't see any submissives on staff - just doms. Am I missing it?

Tasha is available through an email account she uses to conduct her business. PM me if you are interested in acquiring it.

just out of curiosity..when one does a private tickle session with either Tasha or kelli , what do they use in general as far as bondage / restraining there lee? Do they have access to that infamous chair or rack so often used in tickle abuse clips?

I would not waste your money on Kelli Lynn Sage she is not a nice person and she charges way to much. Stay away from her if you can she is a real B. Just ask anyone who knows her. Other girls will tell you all about her

Wow LionKing, I've heard nothing but good things about her? Quite a shame, seeing as how she appears to be a well rounded individual.
To answer your question gilmourwaters, Tasha keeps simple equipment in her bag such as rope and wrist restraints. If she cannot secure a dungeon or legit bondage studio, the options for bondage are limited to what she carries, or you carry lol! Still a good time though.

I would not waste your money on Kelli Lynn Sage she is not a nice person and she charges way to much. Stay away from her if you can she is a real B. Just ask anyone who knows her. Other girls will tell you all about her

I have heard these rumors as well from some fetish model friends and I've also heard she is not that ticklish. I've never met her though and my attitude has been meet the person yourself and come up with your own thoughts/feelings towards them. Until I ever meet her or tickle her I always assume rumours are started by jealous models or butthurt fans.

To the original posters question I would check out Eros guide BDSM NYC and search for subs and switches.

Hi, HallowedGround5-

Give a call. Often there are people on staff that are not on the sites.

-Ms Black

All i can say is buyer beware, i told you what i thought of her.Talk to other girls if you don't believe me.

I've been hitting fetish affairs which was FTFPNYC. He has a lot of girls so you can just tickle one who meets your fancy or Tickle several. It's $20 for 10 minutes. That's six different girls you can indulge with ;)

www.Fetishaffairs.com

Mistress Mia has tickle sessions. She is a member here and I've had a session with her. Incredible lady!
She's Beautiful, athletic, petite, her body is Amazing, and she loves everything to do with tickling and she's very ticklish.
She does sessions on Long Island.

Mistress Mia has tickle sessions. She is a member here and I've had a session with her. Incredible lady!
She's Beautiful, athletic, petite, her body is Amazing, and she loves everything to do with tickling and she's very ticklish.
I can also vouch for Mistress Mia as being both extremely ticklish as a lee and extremely skilled as a ler. It is worth a ride on the LIRR to session with her. :D

I will vouch for her as well. She is a truly beautiful and awesome lady.

Okay if you're looking at well known people, I'll vouch for Mistress Mia. I did a barter deal with her at 2012 NEST. She's very ticklish indeed

At the FTFPNYC I did sessions with Amber the lifeguard, Kelli Lynn Sage, and Bianca Rose. Amber was my favorite with her soft soles and crazy laugh. Bianca very very ticklish and a thrasher with upper body. Nice soles too. Hates her toes tickled

ALL THE LOVE AND TICKLES!!! I am back in NYC now

I'd recommend Kelli Lynn Sage. Seems to have traveling recently but in NYC
Very enjoyable to be around.
I was nervous as hell beforehand & she put me at ease before she put her hands on me.
I had a great time tickling & being tickled by her! We chatted a bit afterwards & almost felt we could've went out for drinks after.
I may never have another session ever again. But I'm grateful I had the opportunity to session with her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also have some girls here in NY if you would like to session. Just message me and we can go over the details ^_^

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back