• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling in New York?

I think Tickle Abuse is still in New York. If your really want to test your limits, email Tommy and I'm sure he'd accomodate you.

Hello,
I'm still doing sessions both on LI and NYC. Email me directly for session details if you are interested. [email protected]

I'm happy to answer any questions. Just include me your tmf user name.

To those of you who vouched for me, thank you so much! You are very kind. xo

xo,
Mia

I think Jade from Tickle Abuse does sessions, does anyone have any experience with her?

Okay if you're looking at well known people, I'll vouch for Mistress Mia. I did a barter deal with her at 2012 NEST. She's very ticklish indeed

At the FTFPNYC I did sessions with Amber the lifeguard, Kelli Lynn Sage, and Bianca Rose. Amber was my favorite with her soft soles and crazy laugh. Bianca very very ticklish and a thrasher with upper body. Nice soles too. Hates her toes tickled

Can't believe I missed Amber the lifeguard! I think she's retired.

I really enjoyed a session with Monica at The Footpad in early December. I don't know if she is still there. Tall, beautiful, intelligent and sensuous lady who was genuinely interested in my tickling and footfetish and enjoyed exploring it with me. And a great conversationalist... I felt this was a very healthy encounter, left with much appreciation for her and would return when I am back in NYC, to session with her again or with other lovely providers there.

Also I can echo what others have said about Mistress Mia. I loved my session with her when she visited the DC area, and would jump at seeing her again in her home environs if there was a chance.

I would love to tell me what you thought of me and if you need a refund I will gladly give you one. I always make sure my customers are satisfied and I don't tolerate creepiness or people who seem unsafe. Sometimes when you are contacted by people all of the time demanding things and asking things that make you uncomfortable you have to be a bitch. I am extremely ticklish. Some people suck at tickling. If you would like to talk @LionKing text me 646-220-1308. I am never a bitch for no reason

As far as price goes, if you are in need of therapy and can provide me with at least 180 (as I have to rent space for $90 at a Pandora's box), I normally do a session. If you cannot communicate your needs then I cannot help you. I also hate being tickled. Unless it's light. Some people are wonderful at it. Some people suck and actually hurt me because they are so excited. I am sure if you had he same experience you would be cautious.

Who are you and when did we meet or talk? What is your phone number so I can pull up our text messages. I save everything

When I am in NYC and I am out and about I have no problem meeting people before our session so we can talk. Y'all can also always call me for Christ's sake. My phone number is public. If you are a creep, I'm probably going to be a bitch. If you tell me you can only afford so much and I can't make it work with rental fees, I apologize. If you get a hotel and send me a deposit we can work around that. I try to be as reasonable as possible.

I think I know what Fetish models you are talking about. I had an argument with a few of them that wanted to work with me because they promised the client that they would give them a hand job and I don't do that so I told them I wasn't interested in doing a session or working with them. Sorry I have my limitations and I won't be guilted into doing something that makes me feel uncomfortable or working with people who also dabble in that area. I have done things on camera but that is different than what is acceptable in sessions.

Jade Indica will ask you for a deposit so if you are okay with that, she is highly recommended

I second that Jade is an amazing person and a great Ler. I prefer her touch over Tasha but they are still both great.

Hello fellow TMFers ... I see everyone is talking this and that so I thought I'd drop some words of my own.

First off, as someone who is not from the US, I think the tickle scene in NYC and around is perhaps one of the best fetish communities in the world. In Brasil we do not really have this ... normally we are just practical with our sex and of course futbol. We do have a website BTS that maybe some of you have seen online probably and have some really ticklish girls who although not as mainstream as some of the modes here are authentic and super fun to tickle. Also some beautiful feet out there for those foot fetishists in our trademark havaianas ;) ... so any chance you all have to tickle a Brasilien you'll have a fun time.

Next, I have never sessioned with Kelli Lynn Sage but would imagine that she is a decent person and professional with her clients. LionKing, I am not sure of the session you had with her but if it didn't go as you like then I would suggest either being more communicative with what you want next time with your LEE or LER to have more of a chemistry, to do more research on who you want to tickle and how much your adventure will cost to fit with your expectations and then finally maybe need to learn to tickle better or with more calm. Me if I had a session eith KLS for just pure excitement I would probably go really fast with a brushon her feet because well they are her "Kryptonite" stop I'd imagine and well because I like feet etc. But everything should be done with patience ... especially tickling. Anyways all I can say to LionKing is maybe not talk badly if the reputation of a Ler/Lee online if there is a problem bring it up with them necause then you'd bring personal matters into public discussion and well dunno hurts their image. But otherwise everyone has their own likes maybe I'll session with KLs and not like it but if I do then mehhh everyone is different ;)

Lasty as for recommendations of places in NYC I know first time to tickle was at the FFPNYCthat LifeSeeker mentioned. They have some down to earth people there and others which are there just for the money or tickling. It can be kind of uncomfortable sometimes because of the crowd but if you want more private sessions I'd recommend the FootPad but apparently they have been reviewed by the police or something with some dodgy claims of solicitation so be careful I guess. I haven't checked out the Fetish Affairs but @LifeSeeker Id definitely go check it out I saw their eebsite last night and they seem to have all the toys and chill atmosphere all in one place so voilà go discover. Hmmm one more thing though if you are to choose a LEE/LER for a session I would %100 recommend Mistress Mia. I was a kid at the time who was still discovering my insecurities iftivkling and the fetish world and she just made everything super chill and comprehensive. I remember actually waiting at the train station in Manhattan amd having cold feet to go to Long Island because well for one I had never been in the US before so I was a bit lost everywhere and well it is not everyday you do a session like that. I think going on the train was the best thing and well to put it metaphorically Mia took my "ticklevirginity" and it is a moment I will never forget and yes for those foot fetish dudes ... amazing feet, amazing toes, and amazing laughs. Mia if you read this I think I'll be in the US sometime in December so if you want to have a tickle reunion from 6 years I think it has been, let me know and it would be great to see you and tickle you again. Hope all is well.

Anyway for all of you I hope you find your LEES and LERS to session with and well if you are not able to go with the paid sessions then just have the patience to meet other tickle members here on the TMF and discover this sensual and fun fetish of tickling together ;)

Take care!

Oh and @ticklishness I would like Tasha's contact if you could. But I would be more interested in her being the LEE but knowing how horribly ticklish she is it is probably not something she offers too often eh? Let's talk so more brother

Do any other tickle abuse models or fetish model offer sessions other than Jade like Tasha or Brooke?

Looking for a proper session in NY - I know that Bella Carerra is visiting this summer - in the meantime, any suggestions based on recent experiences? Thanks!

I've sessioned with Kelli Lynn sage and shes very ticklish especially on those lovely feet and very polite and nice to session with. As long as her safe word is respected and you dont hurt shes very fun to tickle.

I went to Pandora's Box in NYC. I had a session with Jade. She is adorable and fun to session with. Contact them and other places like Mistress Elizabeth's. Be sure to let them know you want to be the ler. They will have model open to it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back