• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added a negative responses section to the opening post, got Emma Ishta on there. To those that have spent the money on these can you post the names of anyone who didn't answer or posted negatively? No need for the link, just the names. Thanks!

Lauren Adams

well Megan Olivi's request just expired so there's that lol.

Off the top of my head:

Heather Morris declined
Allisyn Ashley Arm ignored the question.
Lotte Verbeek wasn't sure if she was...a maybe
Hannah Ray (cosplayer) declined
Kat Tat's expired
Jewel Staite answered but didn't mention anything about tickling.
Amanda Seales also talked about pedicures but didn't mention tickling at all.

Just raising awareness, the gorgeous Sara Pascoe is on cameo! https://www.cameo.com/sarapascoe

Please read the rules of the thread, no saying "so and so is on cameo" please. It gunks up the thread and the ones that actually use cameo will most likely know who's on there anyway.

I've updated the first post, to save time and space I've grouped the denied/ignored/negative responses all together. Keep throwing any names I may have missed at me, trying to stay on top of it as much as possible

Lena Headey is now on Cameo

See post above. I already sent her a request, but I didn't directly ask her if she was ticklish. If someone wants to do that and try to get a reliable, clear response then go for it.

Lena Headey is now on Cameo

Read the thread rules, or the post that's literally above yours...

I'm pretty sure we're up to date, I added all those none answers to the thread and all the links should be working fine

Received a reply from Sara Pascoe confirming she's most ticklish on her feet. I'll edit when possible.

Not bad, right? Back to back success

Yep. I'm glad you stuck in there. It's always such a great feeling when you get the answer you seek.

I must say Cameo can get pretty addictive. I think I'm hooked on the anticipation feeling you get after sending out a request.

Yep. I'm glad you stuck in there. It's always such a great feeling when you get the answer you seek.

I must say Cameo can get pretty addictive. I think I'm hooked on the anticipation feeling you get after sending out a request.

Yeah I’m doing one more and stopping. Rachel Skarsten pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back