• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Child beaten on bellville school bus

If it's a city school, this is more or less to be expected. Out here in Rochester, you got a good chance of getting into fights because you're white and in a city school. I get really irritated when I see things like this because if the roles were reversed, there'd be most likely a lot more serious consequences.

http://videos.stltoday.com/p/video?id=6172583

This goes to show you that racism isn't an adult only thing. All of the children on that bus egged on the beating of that one boy. He attempted to sit several times and each time was told by the person he'd be sitting next to that he wasn't allowed to sit there. He finally picked a spot and got the hell beat of him for it. Whitey shoulda had his mom drive to school maybe?

Our next generation is off to a BAD start. What the hell is all the political correctness stuff they toss into schools good for if it doesn't even give one person the where-with-all to at least not cheer?

Not sure if race has anything to do with it. There were a few white kids in the back of the bus cheering. The typical response of high school students when a fight begins is to encircle the fighters and start cheering.

Not sure if race has anything to do with it. There were a few white kids in the back of the bus cheering. The typical response of high school students when a fight begins is to encircle the fighters and start cheering.

Natural response is to react.

What color were the folks surrounding the kid getting dropped though?

Dollar says not a living soul will see or hear of Reverend Jessie Jackson/Al Sharpton anywhere near the scene

:shrug:

In a lot of cases we aren't even supposed to be commenting at risk of blowing up the black community. Fuck, the demographic of white to black here is damn hear 50/50 and we still have to keep our heads down and our mouths shut or someone looking to start shit will scream attacking of color.

On a side note... where the hell was the bus driver??? If this person is not being paid to stop something like this, then why is another individual who IS paid to stop it not present on the bus?

Bus drivers are not paid or permitted to intervene in these cases due to liability issues. What the driver should have done is pulled off the road,contacted dispatch and had them send help. You can't put a cop or security officer on every bus. I speak from experience in these matters. :)

Natural response is to react.

What color were the folks surrounding the kid getting dropped though?

Mostly black, but there were a couple white kids. There were a lot more black students on the bus to begin with. I don't think anybody should be suggesting racism until we learn more. Is it possible race played a role in this? Yes. But it's just as possible the kids doing the pounding were just a couple of assholes picking on another kid.

I don't know about the racial politics of the area but I'm reluctant to cry 'racist attack' on the basis of that clip.

Most teenagers, black or white, are arseholes and will gang up on the kids who aren't part of their crowd. The unpopular kids will either keep their heads down to avoid being the next victim or egg it on to try and look like one of the cool kids.

Mostly black, but there were a couple white kids. There were a lot more black students on the bus to begin with. I don't think anybody should be suggesting racism until we learn more. Is it possible race played a role in this? Yes. But it's just as possible the kids doing the pounding were just a couple of assholes picking on another kid.

I don't think there was any justified reason for what happened. What the video implies is that it's a black kid beating the snot out of a white kid, while surrounded by other black kids. It's kinda hard for me personally not to look at that and label it a race thing.

As far as generations go: The Late 80's early 90's gen fucked everything up and it's done nothing but gone down hill. A lot of it based on societal influence as a whole as well as upbringing (natch).

It's the upbringing that does it. Children around the US are brought up on their parents prejudices. But what might be the quiet, in home, rantings of a otherwise normal and upstanding citizen can be blown extremely out of proportion by their hot-headed kids who don't understand the concept of "consequences". That's what the majority of these cases are about. Hot headed youths who have had a belief engrained into them since day one and who have yet to grasp that their actions can SERIOUSLY hurt others.

A lot of it is upbringing, I agree. But I feel also that a large part of it is society's influence. Whether it be what's big in the world at the time as far as fads go, or looking up to a person who is older. Like in high-school when all the freshman want to be just like the seniors.

Of course you also have the dipshit parental units out there who don't know their ass from third base and are only worried about their own issues or think it's charming to see their child running around and acting like a righteous asshole.

They police in the area, according to local papers, currently believe the attack was racially motivated as well.

If the local cops have past experience with this sort of thing and have reason to think its racially motivated then fair enough.

My personal experience is that kids will just gang up on whoever appears to be weakest. Growing up in an almost 100% white area of the UK it was never a racial issue. Lacking a physically obvious reason to pick on someone the school bullies would just manufacture one.

I don't think there was any justified reason for what happened. What the video implies is that it's a black kid beating the snot out of a white kid, while surrounded by other black kids. It's kinda hard for me personally not to look at that and label it a race thing.

As far as generations go: The Late 80's early 90's gen fucked everything up and it's done nothing but gone down hill. A lot of it based on societal influence as a whole as well as upbringing (natch).

There is no justifiable reason for any kid getting punched repeatedly on two separate occasions. The two responsible should, and probably will be expelled. I don't know the age, but they will probably face criminal charges on top of that, perhaps some time in juvi? But if it was a solely a race thing, why weren't the other white boys in the back getting pounded too?

I just wish people wouldn't be so quick to play the race card all the time.

Last edited:
Syyyyyyyyyyyts tyyyyyyyyyyyken, Forrest. :p

But on a more serious note, Crystal, I got fucking shot at in Rochester when I strayed into the wrong neighborhood on the wrong night. So I think you may have something about there being a teensy bit of a racism problem that nobody's addressing. :banghead:

But on a more serious note, Crystal, I got fucking shot at in Rochester when I strayed into the wrong neighborhood on the wrong night. So I think you may have something about there being a teensy bit of a racism problem that nobody's addressing. :banghead:

When were you in Rochester? Do you remember what street it was?

link

Probably not racial, people are just assholes.

Thanks for the link.

Okay, so it's not believed to have been racial. -- They're dictating seats. Everyone wants to be a big, bad gang banger by starting fights.

And this:

Still, several white parents and students said Tuesday afternoon that they felt the incident had to have been racially motivated, and that the school has been struggling with racial tension.

Is why I still believe it might have been racially motivated. -- Schools are constantly dealing with that. Making fun of each other for the color of their skin, whether it be black, white or otherwise.

Would it really matter if it was? Beating someone for moving a bookbag and beating someone for the color of their skin rates about the same for me on the asshole-o-meter. The only difference is that if it is racial then people can say that its some kind of allegory for society at large. Anyone else here remember when you were a teenager? You were an idiot. We've all outgrown half the shit we believed back then.

I don't think a racial motivation would make the crime more heinous or socially significant.

Bus drivers are not paid or permitted to intervene in these cases due to liability issues. What the driver should have done is pulled off the road,contacted dispatch and had them send help. You can't put a cop or security officer on every bus. I speak from experience in these matters. :)

Actually, this kinda goes in to the whole "safely transporting children to and from school" thing. If this is a district where the drivers are trained properly there HAS to be a permissible amount of physical intervention by the driver at some point in order to ensure a kid's safety. I don't know what the policies are in that particular state but in my state, the whole idea of not touching a child goes only so far. Not only is it okay, but encouraged to separate an altercation like this within reason. Where the driver screwed up is by not reporting the incident immediately (or really take any action at all to prevent a second incident) and waiting at a safe place for an officer or administrator to remove the students. From what I can see, the driver didn't even pull over and get out of his seat enough to turn around and address this. You would have seen it in the video. I've seen enough bus videos of myself to know that even as short as I am, you can see the top of my head on the bus camera. This is negligence and IMO the driver should be terminated.
I've had to break up fights. I'm sure I'm alot less intimidating than the driver on this bus but I still did. I was trained to pull over the very next safe place, notify dispatch, push the panic button (big red button on the panel that flags a certain spot in a video making it easier to find upon review) and then use reasonable force to maintain the safety of all the students. Fights happen, depending on the group of kids on a particular bus it could be more or less frequent.

As already stated, the bus driver should be fired. He should have pulled over, and called police. Hell, I remember riding the bus to school...someone refusing to stand up resulted in the bus being pulled over and police being dispatched to set the little snot nosed punk strait.

Jo, I can relate BIG time to your situation. Having grown up in an area where 75% of the schools were black, I get what your saying 100%. I live in a good neighborhood, however right outside of it shit goes on all the time, and the scum sometimes filters into where I live.

Things like this make me so sick to my stomach. A young, white child, trying to grow up, and has to deal with this shit. While I cant make any statement, I can quote from the article that the student was always a quiet one, probably not a racist. After this shit, im sure his feelings will change. But really, back on the article, lets interview a black student who was in trouble for laughing at the poor kid. Yea, hes gonna admit that its because he was white. Thats gonna fly.

Not to change the subject to much, but of course people will say its not race related. The same way that people can wear black pride things, can have a black history month, and more. If I walked outside wearing a White pride shirt, im sure I would either be shot, or arrested. God forbid im proud of my heritage. No one will ever convince me that this incident was not related to his white skin.

If it were a race thing, the other white kids on the bus would be picked on just as much as this kid, yet it sounds like only that one kid is getting picked on. There were also a couple white students sitting with black students on the bus. It sounds like a case of a couple kids being bullies to a nerdy kid.

Anyway, I'm reserving judgment until more of this story unfolds. It's possible race was a factor, but I doubt it.

Are you serious? This does not look like a RACIALLY motivated attack. This is just a bunch of punk kids beating up a "weaker" classmate. I'm watching young WHITE kids in the back of the bus looking on and some of them looked like they enjoyed what was happening. The black girl in the front seemed a little shocked. That bus had black and white kids. I doubt this was racially motivated. Just some punk kids picking on another kid.

Treat it for what it is. An attack on a person. The color didn't matter. Everything is not racially motivated.

Eyeshine, here's a reason why blacks, Latinos, or any other "ethnic" race group can wear their heritage shirts that say " (blank) pride". You know why? For centuries, all races except white in this country were ridiculed and made to feel inferior. CENTURIES. There was slavery, genocide of Native Americans, camps for the Asians, etc. The "pride" feelings are meant to help build up an ethnic group in a positive manner. Do all of them have positive pride? No, but that's what the intent was.

Wearing a "white pride" shirt is different because typically, those who scream "white pride" are who? Neo Nazis and KKK. That is why you get a different reaction if you try to wear it. People will automatically associate you with those two groups.

Racism is stupid if you think about it. When will people every figure out that the color of your skin is meaningless? "I have a dream......."

Ever been to a Greek-American, German-American, Irish-American, Italian-American or Polish-American festivals? I would count these as examples of perfectly acceptable "white pride" events. It involves a bunch of white people getting together to celebrate their heritage, not unlike a Black History Month. "White pride" events are abundant in this country, just as abundant as any other "(insert minority) pride" events, they just go by different names. There's really no reason white people should be upset about groups or events celebrating a minority race. We have ours too.

Ever been to a Greek-American, German-American, Irish-American, Italian-American or Polish-American festivals? I would count these as examples of perfectly acceptable "white pride" events. It involves a bunch of white people getting together to celebrate their heritage, not unlike a Black History Month. "White pride" events are abundant in this country, just as abundant as any other "(insert minority) pride" events, they just go by different names. There's really no reason white people should be upset about groups celebrating a minority race. We have ours too.

So...why dont schools celebrate Greek history month, German history month, Irish history month, Italian history month, or Polish history month?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back