• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Child beaten on bellville school bus

what makes you think this is rascism? did anyone ask the people cheering them on?

when i was in high school, i went to the magnet high school across town where the white population in my school was barely 20%, and in my freshman stupidity, bought an entire word robe of FUBU clothes to fit in (before i knew what i meant) and i got beat up on the bus by a bunch of black kids. was it rascism? no. was it because of my stupidy? probably. did you see it on the news nationwide? hell no.

Nice post Viper. I wish I could live another 100 years to find out what race relations will be like then.

But, I wouldn't call someone a racist because they think someone who is wearing a "white pride" shirt is racist. It's the nature of association. You see someone wearing a white pointy mask/hood and people will immediately associate KKK. Because skinheads, Neo Nazis and KKK members have made themselves very well known with their "white power/pride/superiority" rhetoric, whites have it a bit tougher in this country to display their "white pride".

I don't know, man. I think you're missing my point - although white supremacist groups have associated themselves with "white power", "white pride" is a bit different. If you were walking around with a shirt on that said "Black power" I would immediately assume you were associated with the Black Panthers. But if you wer wearing a "Black Pride" shirt, I'd simply think you were proud to be who you are. Wearing the official garb from a supremacist or nationally know racist group is very different from wearing a T shirt that says you're proud of who you are.

I don't know. This is my opinion and the way I interperet things. I think that judging someone because of what they chose to be proud of opf the color of their skin, no matter how your rationalize it, is fucking bigoted, period.

I don't know, man. I think you're missing my point - although white supremacist groups have associated themselves with "white power", "white pride" is a bit different. If you were walking around with a shirt on that said "Black power" I would immediately assume you were associated with the Black Panthers. But if you wer wearing a "Black Pride" shirt, I'd simply think you were proud to be who you are. Wearing the official garb from a supremacist or nationally know racist group is very different from wearing a T shirt that says you're proud of who you are.

QFT.

It's sad how one word can throw off a whole entire meaning, but it seems to be the way we've decided to live. Well, not all of us but a majority of those who choose to assume the worst in that aspect from the get-go.

I don't think they're that different. I'm white, but white isn't "who I am." Its a random biological trait that I try not to put any importance in. The belief that there's some sort of intrinsic value in a skin color is the cornerstone of racial discrimination. I know you don't think "this race is better than this race." But racial pride creates an "us and them" mentality which I think we'd all be better off without. Not everyone who's proud of being white is a white supremacist, but I guarantee you every white supremacist is proud of being white.

This isn't specifically a criticism on "white pride." I know every group has people who believe heavily in their heritage, and I have to ask myself "what's the point?" I've always been fascinated with world history, but I don't emotionally invest myself specifically in the parts of it related to my ancestors.

See, I enjoy these threads, when they make you think. This one has actually Evolved, no DEvolved. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back