• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C'mon ye old farts!

Step back! Or I'll hit you with my cane!

Or, poke you... as the case may be.

If your an old fart, you don't look it at all.

Ok so I pinched the idea from the thread 'Any young people' or something :sigh:

So come on ye old codgers, let yourself be known so we can all meet up after we've collected our piddly pension monies and have a lovely hot steaming cup of tea and bourbon biscuit.

I suddenly feel really old, any others here, make yourself known and remember to put your false teeth in and put your bottle glasses on...

We're off.....beware the old farts!

:blaugh: :blaugh:

Sorry I feel in a silly mood just now :blush:

48 here and still going so far and coffee with a hint of armaredo works for me

Tea sounds FINE w/ me...and a scotch back please

An early memory was Seeing Pres. Ike on TV talking about something the size of a Basketball that the Russians launched into space & "It Doesn't worry me one iota."

The Flag had 48 stars ... I saw the Best Minds of My Generation ... Bay of Pigs ... Something Has Happened to the President's Motercade in Dallas....."Roger Marris HITS 61" ... "Here they are .....the BEATLES" :rockingout:... God's Speed John Glen ... The RUSKIES BUILT A *%##!*#? WALL ... Twiggy ... Sock-It-To-Me...."I will not accept another term as your Presedent".... "One Small Step for Man; one Giant Leap for Mankind".... 5 men were arrested breaking into the Dem. HQ in the Watergate Hotel...NIXON BUGS SELF..."The Mets Have WON THE PENNANT"
...... "Whew;I'll have that Scotch, Now."

Turning 56 on Jan 26th ... :hbday:
Age is Mind Over Matter; If ya don't Mind, It Don't Matter:cool2:

Ah but it'all in the marketing... I am 30 something....

(the something being an addtional 24 years)

(do the math while I rinse out a few things)

Hmmm...how old am I? Hold on while I cut myself in half and count the rings.

ROFL! I told my friend's kid about my Ma bein' pissed in the 70s when gas spiked, bitchin' about lines to the pumps, and he looked at me as if I'd described armaggedon.

Oh, Hari - we'll need someone to push wheelchairs, boyo, so your help's always welcome here. ;) You and Arnot can help wheel us about.

So come on ye old codgers, let yourself be known so we can all meet up after we've collected our piddly pension monies and have a lovely hot steaming cup of tea and bourbon biscuit.

I suddenly feel really old, any others here, make yourself known and remember to put your false teeth in and put your bottle glasses on...

I would love to join the "Old Farts" too. I'm 67 as of January 26th, so I think that qualifies me.
Thanks for starting this Slap. :wave:

About to be 42.... so I gues I'm somewhere in the middle of everyone here.

"sorry I would have been sooner, but my walker got stuck in a sidewalk crack" *smirking "No need to feel sorry for being in a silly mood"*

hmm, If I remember correctly (Alzheimer's and all)

This 56 1/6 year old Geritol Gal is onboard with all you youngins! Bring it on!

I had you giggling and back pedaling at a NEST several years ago as you thought you could take on my long arms in a tickle fight......bring it on I shall :)

I'm 48 and I'll take my Miralax with Kahlua and cream, thank you!

Well thank you sir!

You still have the best legs in the TMF, in my humble opinion.:bouncybou

These legs just turned 47 last week and they still manage to hold up 127 pounds of blue hair and wrinkles. :happyfloa

These legs just turned 47 last week and they still manage to hold up 127 pounds of blue hair and wrinkles. :happyfloa

You don't have blue hair unless you've changed quite a bit.And even your wrinkles are beautiful,if you have any.:pounce:

OK Kiddies, settledown. This 70 year old will keep any 'lee going all night...and then some.

A little DeWars in the tea please,

Just turned 50 in Nov. God its difficult typing that number. If only I could go back with what I know now!!!! Oh and some Crown straight up for me please.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back