• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Coming out" about tickling.

this is often the case, as fetishists we tend to feel excluded and weird but really, no one gives too shits what gets us off :D

That is GREAT! I would love to tell more people and this post has edged me closer!!! Since my girlfriend has known just how much I adore TICKLING, she now makes a point of putting her sexy feet in my face more!! She doesn't get off as a LEE or anything but understands what makes me tick!!!

Thoughts on this?

If I learned one thing about this fetish, than that people just don't give a crap. And why would they? I also don't care what floats my friends' boats unless they want to have sex with my pets, my partner or get turned on by slaughtering and eating other people!

My wife recently blurted out in front of her three nieces that I get off on tickling her feet. One of them asked what she was talking about and another explained that I have a fetish for tickling her feet. No one cared in the least. Most people feel the same way...it is no big deal. The reason probably is that many, if not most, people have some sort of sexual kink that is outside of regular, straight sex. They just don't talk about it and when someone does, it is no big deal because they have their own kink and probably are relieved that they are not alone.

I've found that the people that do make a big deal about anyones kink, seem to want to embarrass the person or want attention. Most people, like stated above, couldn't give two shits about it. :hmm:

I'd like to say that this really depends on the kink itself, so don't be so quick to generalize. This also depends on the area and the people involved.
Example: I've come out to my bf about it, and he was cool with it (hasn't told anyone... honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if he forgot about it already. XD) But I have three other friends (in the same circle, mind you) who have different fetishes. One is into furries, another into feet, and the third one in vore.

Admittedly, only the last one really gets attention, mostly because most don't really understand the actual mechanics behind it, (They think it's like biting into the flesh in one big bloody mess... it's not, btw, it's a "prey" that's swallowed whole by the "predator" and goes through the sensation and mechanics of the swallowing and entering the stomach cavity. No chewing involved, and they're usually "thrown back up". Unless the artist/writer is really hardcore and goes all the way, but that's another story.) but the other two are more open about it than mine. No one "excludes" them for it, but when they're not around, there's still the occasional "weird" comment that I get to hear, because no one knows my own preferences, and they just don't "get it".

For me, my reason for keeping it a secret is simple: if they knew I got a real kick out of it, they wouldn't be trusting me enough to poke me and give me initiative for retaliation. What they don't know leads to their downfall. >-)

hardly any of my friends know about my tickle fetish and im sure it would be a little embarrassing if i told them. coming out was hard enough for me but telling friends about my fetish for tickling and being tied up would be just as hard. more power to the people who can do it and dont feel ashamed about it, thats a great feeling im sure!

Why do you need to come out to your friends about what gets you off sexually? "Come out" to your significant other for sure, since that's relevant, but why involve others that are not involved with you sexually in this?

*note* This isn't necessarily directed at the OP.

hardly any of my friends know about my tickle fetish and im sure it would be a little embarrassing if i told them. coming out was hard enough for me but telling friends about my fetish for tickling and being tied up would be just as hard. more power to the people who can do it and dont feel ashamed about it, thats a great feeling im sure!

I know how you feel. Both my room mates know about my fetish for tickling and don't make a big deal of it but I know how you feel...it still makes me weary about mentioning it around them since they don't understand the tying up a lee part.

Why do you need to come out to your friends about what gets you off sexually? "Come out" to your significant other for sure, since that's relevant, but why involve others that are not involved with you sexually in this?

I agree, but if I am close enough to my friends to talk about sex, then I also talk about tickling to them. I see no reason to treat this part of my sexuality any different than any other part.

I see no need to tell my friends. I figure I will only tell people that it will affect. I only have told girls that I want to tickle or play with their feet. I figure the only reason to tell someone is to make sure they are comfortable with that kinda stuff, but I have yet to hear any harsh criticism, just some people wondering how that could be sexy.

This topic comes up pretty frequently; yet, every time it always brings out different insights (maybe they are the same insights; honestly, I don't read most of the posts).

Anyway, what I've come to realize now is that it almost entirely involves our OWN anxiety over how we feel about telling others about tickling. Feeling nervous about "coming out" about your fetish is natural, since for most of us, it is our deepest, darkest secret. However, if you honestly & confidently divulge your love of tickling to people you really trust, there should NOT be an issue.

Truth is: to people you trust, they'll understand; to people you don't know well, most probably don't give a $h*t. Its the @$$holes you gotta worry about...

This topic comes up pretty frequently; yet, every time it always brings out different insights (maybe they are the same insights; honestly, I don't read most of the posts).

Anyway, what I've come to realize now is that it almost entirely involves our OWN anxiety over how we feel about telling others about tickling. Feeling nervous about "coming out" about your fetish is natural, since for most of us, it is our deepest, darkest secret. However, if you honestly & confidently divulge your love of tickling to people you really trust, there should NOT be an issue.

Truth is: to people you trust, they'll understand; to people you don't know well, most probably don't give a $h*t. Its the @$$holes you gotta worry about...

Very well said!! Totally agree!! I now get a bit excited to come out with people .

I think it depends. I don't think there would be anything wrong with it if the opportunity presented itself. However, at the same time, I wouldn't make it a public announcement nor would I just announce it out of the blue to people you know really well either. That would just be awkward for everyone.

I don't think it would be really relevant to anyone aside from your significant other. Unless, like, you know, you're like me and you're going to be living in a dorm room with another guy who would be like "WTF?" if you brought your girlfriend up and started on her (assuming you told her). Then it might be good to let the other guy know as a preventative measure to that embarrassing phone call to the cops... "Yeah... um, my roomie just tied this girl up on his bed.... she's half dressed......... No, he's not raping her and she looks like she might be enjoying it, but it's weird as f***, maybe you should come herre and check it out?"

Yeah, that's not a good scenario.... no need to accidentally come out to the cops now....

Only my girlfriend knows and understand my fetish for tickling, but she herself doesn't like being tickled, epically on her feet. I am open about having a foot fetish, but I get crap from my guy friends about it. They try to use it as a form of humiliation in front of attractive women, calling me wired or strange hahahaha but I never met a woman that didn't like having a foot massage or her toes licked ;)

but I get crap from my guy friends about it. They try to use it as a form of humiliation in front of attractive women, calling me wired or strange

You might want to find REAL friends.

The funny part about admitting your tickling fetish is that there are many people that use tickling as a way to show affection to another but when a person admits that they knowing like it and always think about it. It suddenly becomes labeled as "weird." Go figure.

all my friends know and tbh more then half my girlies think ticklishness in boys is TOTALY adorbz-- I use to think it was a girl thing because of that! lololol maybe it is?

The only person that knows the extent of my fetish is my current girlfriend. Other than that, it is a very small few who do know and we do not speak of it, ever.
I dont know why, I guess I just figure it makes it harder in the begining of knowing someone, like it's easier to tickle/touch the feet of a girl who dosen't know you have a fetish.

BUMP to cringing ever time you hear the word "tickle" in conversation.

I have already told that to some girls, and for my surprise, they don't see it so strange... Some of them would even like to get tickled... We are not alone in the world!!

I don't think I'd ever tell anyone about it unless I was in a relationship with them. However, I'm in a long distance relationship with a girl who, with the inevitability of the sun rising every day, always gets tickled when we get a chance to meet, so there's a good chance she knows it already. (Not that she seems to mind. Insanely ticklish yet always removing her shoes when I'm nearby.)

Do I think it would be less stressful telling someone? Yeah actually.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back