• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

computer problems

You seem to have great experience with pest control. :D :p

I have had to learn. When you raise plants and trees you are going to have some pests at some point. I try to find solutions that do not hurt the other plants and the other wildlife. :D

:D :p

I have had to learn. When you raise plants and trees you are going to have some pests at some point. I try to find solutions that do not hurt the other plants and the other wildlife. :D

That is very wise of you, my friend. :D :p

Thank you :ty: Its better for everything in the long run. Many pesticides will get rid of a lot of beneficial insects as well as the bad ones.
You are very welcome, my friend. :D :p
What insects in your yard are the most beneficial?

You are very welcome, my friend. :D :p
What insects in your yard are the most beneficial?

Right now its the ladybugs. I have not seen any praying mantis around. We use to get a lot. Maybe they ate each other all up. LOL :D :p

Right now its the ladybugs. I have not seen any praying mantis around. We use to get a lot. Maybe they ate each other all up. LOL :D :p
I have heard the female praying mantises eat the males. :eek: Not a good pattern, in my opinion.
:D:p

I have heard the female praying mantises eat the males. :eek: Not a good pattern, in my opinion.
:D:p

They eat the males after mating but at anytime any praying mantis is fair game for any other praying mantis. They are not picky eaters. When a praying mantis looks at you its pretty much thinking...... "This thing is big but I bet I could take it" LOL

They eat the males after mating but at anytime any praying mantis is fair game for any other praying mantis. They are not picky eaters. When a praying mantis looks at you its pretty much thinking...... "This thing is big but I bet I could take it" LOL

That is quite scary. :eek:

I have seen a few that size. Rather imposing creatures to say the least. :D :p

Not as bad as science fiction films which feature insects larger than people. :eek: Nonsense, of course, they have no lungs which limits their maximum size.

Not as bad as science fiction films which feature insects larger than people. :eek: Nonsense, of course, they have no lungs which limits their maximum size.

Exactly. :thumbsup: The other problem is they really have no circulatory system. The heart is really more of a circulating pump that keeps blood moving around. That combined with some airholes works fine up until about 6 inches to a foot maximum. So no giganto bugs are possible. :D :p

The water bugs that are four inches long that I have seen in the basement laundry room here are quite disgusting enough. :pukefight:

They might be better at running it then the politicians. Bugs are very organized.... though very icky. LOL ;)

Considering that our mayor here is the communist Bill de Blasio, a giant water bug as mayor might just be an improvement. :rowfull:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back