• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

i think that excutive hot tubs is a great idea

i wanted to add that as many people are planning to show up i think that a hotel suite is they way to go, more room for play and i think that everyone wouldnt mind pitching in to help either

:firedevil

i think that excutive hot tubs is a great idea

i wanted to add that as many people are planning to show up i think that a hotel suite is they way to go, more room for play and i think that everyone wouldnt mind pitching in to help either

:firedevil

That's what I am thinking as well. I am doing some research on local hotels. I have also offered Arlington, just because I know my way around Tarrent County better than I do with Dallas County.

So, we can either spend $$$ for a 2-bedroom suite (although the Studio Plus in Arlington had the best rates), or we can get 2 one-room units.

Greater Dallas

Embassy Suites

Sheraton Suites

Homewood Suites

Candlewood Suites

Greater Arlington

Crown Plaza

Homestead

Candlewood Suites

Townplace Suites

Studio Plus

Last edited:
That's what I am thinking as well.

I plan on getting a room and staying over until Sunday sometime.If we wind getting some hotel/motel space i'd like to stay there,as long as its not The Four Seasons or something.:shock:

Whatever we do,i'll be glad to chip in.Theres no reason you should pick up the entire cost of something like that and i'm sure everyone would agree.

We did have some issues with noise complaints at the hotel at NEST last year but that was more a matter of too many people being in a room and not keeping their voices down,not from the play going on.

I plan on getting a room and staying over until Sunday sometime.If we wind getting some hotel/motel space i'd like to stay there,as long as its not The Four Seasons or something.:shock:

Whatever we do,i'll be glad to chip in.Theres no reason you should pick up the entire cost of something like that and i'm sure everyone would agree.

We did have some issues with noise complaints at the hotel at NEST last year but that was more a matter of too many people being in a room and not keeping their voices down,not from the play going on.

Oh that's fine, Bugman.

Now personally speaking, I reccommend the Studio Plus in Arlington. It's in a safe neighborhood (plus will give out of towners a chance to gawk at the new Texas Stadium)

We could get a 2-bedroom suite for $99, which is a deal. Plus it has a full kitchen and the whole 9 yards.

But once again, we'll vote and let the magority decide.

Or if you guys wanted to just book your own rooms and still meet at my place, there is an Embassy Hotel about a mile down the road. A Radisson is right across the freeway and a Best Western about 1/2 from there.

I'll see waht I can find out about the Tubs. I think they used to be $50 an hour or so, but that was about 10 years ago. They may be $100 and hour. They may be closed.

Since I'm in Dallas for the time being I'll zoom by tomorrow and see what I can find out.

I'm very willing to chip in. It will be a big crowd. And I remeber from a past thread that Tamia likes to have the soles of her bare feet gently and softly stroked in a non-tickly massage sort of way, so she's gonna want to stretch out & relax for all the attention she'll be getting!

The hotel suites are nice and the Hot Tub place was nice, too. Let me done some research.

I'll see waht I can find out about the Tubs. I think they used to be $50 an hour or so, but that was about 10 years ago. They may be $100 and hour. They may be closed.

Since I'm in Dallas for the time being I'll zoom by tomorrow and see what I can find out.

I'm very willing to chip in. It will be a big crowd. And I remeber from a past thread that Tamia likes to have the soles of her bare feet gently and softly stroked in a non-tickly massage sort of way, so she's gonna want to stretch out & relax for all the attention she'll be getting!

The hotel suites are nice and the Hot Tub place was nice, too. Let me done some research.

My thought is, if we're going to spend $100 an hour, we could put that to better use and get a hotel.

Oh that's fine, Bugman.

Now personally speaking, I reccommend the Studio Plus in Arlington. It's in a safe neighborhood (plus will give out of towners a chance to gawk at the new Texas Stadium)

We could get a 2-bedroom suite for $99, which is a deal. Plus it has a full kitchen and the whole 9 yards.

But once again, we'll vote and let the magority decide.

Or if you guys wanted to just book your own rooms and still meet at my place, there is an Embassy Hotel about a mile down the road. A Radisson is right across the freeway and a Best Western about 1/2 from there.

GREAT IDEAS!!! I like the $99 2-bedroom suite idea. We've got more than 10 people going so..........$10 apiece sounds great. I'm sure if it's any more than that, we'd chip in more. I certainly don't mind. I'm sure we can watch the noise factor in order to get a chance for a little fun, right? Hopefully we won't need anything bigger than that.
Also, that does seem like a great deal, wonder if we can get some hotel rooms (for those of us who will need it before the drive home) for a decent rate?
--T

Odd, wherever did you hear that? :tickle:

Also, that does seem like a great deal, wonder if we can get some hotel rooms (for those of us who will need it before the drive home) for a decent rate?
--T
QUOTE]

I work for the hotel industry and know of quite a few places in the area. If you will PM me your price range, I will see what I can find.

I went ahead and made a reservation for Townplace Suites in Arlington, just to play it safe.

If anybody else had an idea, please let me know as I have until 6pm on 4 Oct to cancel.

This is a 2 bedroom suite, with a living room and a kitchen. About 600 sq total.

This is different than Studio Plus, am I correct?

Otherwise, sounds good to me. Let us know where to send money.

--T

This is different than Studio Plus, am I correct?
--T

Actually, I went ahead and booked both. That way, we can decide which one to use and cancel the other.

Studioplus usually caters to corporate (because of their amenities) as most of the weekenders usually stay at a more family-friendly hotel. So being a Saturday, we should have the place to ourselves, more-or-less

Tickle-Thon '08!

Wow, I am really pleased with how everything is turning out. It's been a few years since OddJobs and myself have hosted a Gathering, but from the looks of it, we may have the best turn-out yet.

What started as a simple midnighj discussion on a message board (pre TMF) has become into a great event. And this looks like it will be no exception.

We have quite a few peeps who have already RSVP'd. If you would like to attend, but have not RSVP'd or for whatever reason, I failed to include your name on the RSVP list, let me know ASAP.

We just need to keep a head count on how many soles.. *ahem* souls will be making the trip.

Now for the legal bullshit... yeah I know. I hate legal stuff just as much as you do.

Upon arrival, I will ask each of you (yes myself included) to sign a waiver. Basically it just states that this will be a 'play at your own risk' party, and the general lingo.

Not that anybody here ever would (and I know quite a few peeps), but in today's litigeous society, I need to cover my ass. If you could copy-and-print and bring it with you, or if you need I will have copies available for you. I would just need you to initial each question and sign at the very bottom.

Click here for waiver

Last edited:
Posted this before and Im going to post it here as well, I will go in for what ever is needed, but as far as me staying, don't worry as I live in the near by area, so whenever its time to call it a night or whatever, I can drive home. All I'll need are directions and what time to be there.

I am considering attending. Never been to a gathering before, lol.

Ok - but we still need to talk about the munch, though - i.e, where and when?

I've got some people coming for a munch and not so much a play party since they haven't even been throught the munch phase yet in real life. This munch was more for the curious and uninitiated & going to be their possible entry point into this here tickling world.

I've got 2 more who want to come-- Ticklemaster, they'll be pm-ing you soon.:rotate:

Krokus............Now's your chance!

Last edited:
hey

i am interested in attending... i live in san antonio and would be happy to attend! i have never been before... what does it entail?

i am interested in attending... i live in san antonio and would be happy to attend! i have never been before... what does it entail?

Its really just a chance for like minded people to get togeather.I've met two of the people attending,and i'm looking forward to meeting some more.As to what goes on,thats pretty much up to everyone.Any play is of course by mutual consent only,and any and all limlts of the lee must be respected.

There might be a card game going on,some tv,or just hanging out and shooting the breeze.If anyone is intrested i have some *movies* i can bring in vhs and dvd format.;)

Alrighty. Seems we have ourselves a decent event going on here. Maybe (and this is just a thought), if this goes fairly well, we can make it a regular thing. Annually, biannually, monthly, hell even weekly! Or something like that.

I am considering attending. Never been to a gathering before, lol.

That's fine dude. We're just a group of crazy peeps who like to get together every so often, swap tales and tickles.

Alrighty. Seems we have ourselves a decent event going on here. Maybe (and this is just a thought), if this goes fairly well, we can make it a regular thing. Annually, biannually, monthly, hell even weekly! Or something like that.

I dunno about weekly, but maybe every few months or so?

Ok, so here are the details at the present:

So it looks like we're doing this thing on Saturday 4th of October. I went a head and booked 2 different hotels in the Arlington area, and once it gets closer, we'll see which ones will better suit our needs.

Since checkin time is not until 3pm, I figure we can meet at my place, chill out and get a bite to eat somewheres and then head to the place afterwards.

On a side note, I am taking a day of vacation on Friday 3rd of October, so if anybody had plans or wanted to come earlier, you're welcome to crash at my place. I have a dental appnt in the AM that day, but should be back well before noon.

If you would like to attend, but have not yet RSVP'd please shoot me an email and I will add you to the list.

I dunno about weekly, but maybe every few months or so?

If I have a vote, I say every six to eight months would be great!

Posted by Oddjob0226 And I remeber from a past thread that Tamia likes to have the soles of her bare feet gently and softly stroked in a non-tickly massage sort of way, so she's gonna want to stretch out & relax for all the attention she'll be getting!

I think I can help Tamia out with that ;)

Last edited:
What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back