• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

One week away!

I'll bring a little extra beer, never can have to much you know!

Also to let everyone know how to spot me, Staying loyal to my team, I'll be in a Tony Romo or a Terrell Owens Dallas Cowboys jersey!

See you guys there!

Last edited:
One week away!

I'll bring a little extra beer, never can have to much you know!

Also to let everyone know how to spot me, Staying loyal to my team, I'll be in a Tony Romo or a Terrell Owens Dallas Cowboys jersey!

See you guys there!

Ok that's fine. I went to the store today and got some beer and wine as well. I also got some sodas, chips, dips, sandwich stuff and other finger-foods.

If anybody wants to bring something, please PM me.

WHOO F'N HOO! We're just about set!

Did everybody on the RSVP List get the details to my place? If not, please PM me asap.

Since check-in is not until 3pm, I figured we can meet at my place, chill for a few, go get some grub and then head to the hotel for the fun and games

What time is lunch? I'll be there at around 1ish.

Last Call for Munch/Gathering!

Ok, just once more:

Ok, this will be my last announcement, but we are having a Munch/Gathering on 04Oct, in the greater Dallas/Ft Worth (Arlington) area. If you would like to attend, but have not RSVP'd, please PM me ASAP so I can get your name added.

-- we now return to regular programming --

Current RSVP List (As of 01 Oct)

TFStudio
Tamia78
poetic
MWhoTklsFemFeet
bugman
TinyTickler
Oddjob0226 (plus guest)
J.Caine
Krokus
BBWSub
FingaDancer
Saeria
gothfreakhell
FlockOfSeagulls (maybe)

(If you are going to bring a guest, please PM me, so I can have an approx head-count)

OK, we're set!

Looks like we're all set to rock and roll. You guys should have my address and number, so give me a call when you're on your way.

See you all tomorrow!

:wavingguy

I'll be there right around noon if i don't get lost.:idunno:

See you all tomorrow.:wavingguy

I'll probably be there around midnight. This works out, cuz tomorrow my apartment complex manager is having our building's carpet cleaned, and my place is first! Well, safe trip to all tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting all you wonderful and interesting people. Oh, and Tam too!:evilha:

I'll probably be there around midnight. This works out, cuz tomorrow my apartment complex manager is having our building's carpet cleaned, and my place is first! Well, safe trip to all tomorrow. Looking forward to meeting all you wonderful and interesting people. Oh, and Tam too!:evilha:

Like I said, if you need a place to crash, just let me know.

Tried to print the waiver, says "website not found". Think you can print out a couple of copies for me when I get there, Studio?

--T

Since the online waiver is not working, I will have copies for each to sign (myself included)

I'd like to offer kudos and salutations to our host,TFStudios for putting this togeather,and welcoming everyone into his home.

I had the chance to see a few old friends and,i hope, make a few new ones.Sorry i was not able to stick around for breakfest this morning.You all were great,and i can't wait to see you all again.:)

It was my pleasure, Bugman and sorry you didn't get a chance to stick around, as most of the action took place after midnight (in fact we went to bed around 0530, and got up at 1000.

But it was a great time, and we look to make this a regular thing and not just a once-every-few-years thing.

In fact, I am going to start another Gathering shortly after New Years.

It was my pleasure, Bugman and sorry you didn't get a chance to stick around, as most of the action took place after midnight (in fact we went to bed around 0530, and got up at 1000.

But it was a great time, and we look to make this a regular thing and not just a once-every-few-years thing.

In fact, I am going to start another Gathering shortly after New Years.

I'm sorry also my friend.I just could not stay awake and coherent any longer.Can't keep up with you young folks as i said.;)

That sounds great.If the good Lord be willing and the creeks don't rise count me in for the next time.:D

For my first time, I had a blast! It was good to finally meet everyone in person for the first time!

There was also talk about doing it again in a couple months or so, if it does go down, put my name at the top of the guess list!

Again, I had great time and looking forward to the next time!

Okay, I'm back home, had my nap and NOW I'm ready to post!

Marc-- Thank you SO MUCH for organizing this and opening up your home to us crazy people. Oh, and for leading our convoy! Wonderful to meet you! Everything was great, and I really hope you contact us to do it again, soon! Sounds like everything started when I went to bed......and you couldn't have started earlier? :)
I'm SO bringing food next time, lol.

Brad-- It's always an honor to see and be tickled by you, my friend! Can't wait until next time!

Big John--Once again it was awesome to see you! Why is it everytime I'm in the car with you, we get lost? Either way, it was still fun. See ya soon!

The Disciple--I know we already know each other, I just wanted to give you a shout-out and congrats on your 1st gathering! I hope it was memorable for you. Hey, at least we didn't run outa beer, although I would've liked to see you turn water into beer anyways.:wavingguy

Mike and Loretta-- It was such an honor to finally meet you Mike, and Loretta as well. I know we didn't talk a whole bunch, but hopefully in the future I can see you both again at one of the other gatherings.

The Zombie twins-- You guys STILL rock! I'm so happy to finally meet you crazy kids! You guys are the cutest couple EVER, hands down! I had fun keeping you guys in line at breakfast, lol.

Carlton-- Yep, had to do it, lol. You know I'll never hear that Tom Jones song again without thinking of you, lol. I hope your first munch was what you expected it to be, and more! Great to finally meet you!

and last but not least.....

Chris-- To the man with the "smooth voice" --What can I say, eh? We had fun with the verbal sparring all weekend, and apparently Texas is awesome, lol. Well, maybe you'll find out just how awesome Oklahoma is too.

Some memorable moments--

*Tickling and gathering history lesson with Big John

*Watching GROWN ASS MEN grab an imaginary pole to dance on while singing Ginuwine's song, "Pony"

*Goth's discovery of Saeria's built in "shelf" to set his beer on

*Chaffin St. DOES NOT sound like Eastgate Dr.

*Poetic being introduced as Big John's unemployed son. "He looks like his mother"

*Trying to figure out why TFStudio was leading the convoy around the airport. Bugman got separated from us and ended up making it to the place about 10 minutes BEFORE the rest of us, lol.

*Lonestar dancing to Tom Jones's song "It Not Unusual" (think Carlton Banks)

Thank you to the Houston people who made it in the middle of getting your houses back together from Hurricane Ike!

Lets do it again, what say?

--T

Last edited:
Well I want to thank everybody who made it and a great time was had by all. Sorry about the confusion, and we went one exit too many, trying to find Main Event and I just **KNEW** the way we went would take us back to 360and it did.... eventually.

It was so nice to meet everybody and be able to put a face with the name. Saeria is quite feisty and managed to break the restraints, not one... but TWICE.

I am seriously considering making this an every 3 month event, and will keep you peeps posted on the details.

It's GREAT to hear that things are boomin' in this event! Thanks for the perk t'my mornin' moderation!

It's GREAT to hear that things are boomin' in this event! Thanks for the perk t'my mornin' moderation!

We have a great bunch of people here in the Lone Star State,and i suppose the people from Oklahoma were ok..:p.I'm kidding of course,it was great seeing everyone.Tamia,you know how i feel about you my dear.:smilelove

I hope a foundation was laid this weekend for bigger events in the future,and that perhaps some people who are now lurking will be inspired to step forward and take a more active role in the community.:)

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back