• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Damsels-in-Distress

Here are four photos of Sophie Hunter. Two are from Dominc Wolfe's site, and two are from her OMP page. I will let everyone decide for himself/herself if she is the lady in the previous post.

my apologies. i was thinking of the sophie hunter that did a scene for fm concepts a long time ago and was tickled by kristine imboch while sitting tied in a leather lounge chair...this is obviously not that sophie hunter. these fetish models really need to get something like the screen actors guild so that when they make up their fake names, the fetish guild would make sure no other fetish person is already using that name.

my apologies. i was thinking of the sophie hunter that did a scene for fm concepts a long time ago and was tickled by kristine imboch while sitting tied in a leather lounge chair...this is obviously not that sophie hunter. these fetish models really need to get something like the screen actors guild so that when they make up their fake names, the fetish guild would make sure no other fetish person is already using that name.

That is a good idea. Some of these girls have had about fifty names they have used, too.

Ikea announced their new Damsel Line of Storage Furniture. Damsel sold separatly.

Sophie Hunter has been securely tied with silver duct tape, and her mouth has been packed with cloth and thoroughly taped, gagging her effectively.

Melissa Lynn's valiant struggles to get free have only resulted in toppling the chair to which she is tied, and in the loss of one of her black pumps, exposing a lovely pedicured foot.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back