• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dirty old woman

I remember a woman claiming to be 50 on a Bowflex commercial. Dunno if she really was. Don't know how much surgery she had or didn't have.

But oh............She was AMAZING!!!!!!

And I dig chicks older than myself. And at 32, I still got some room. When I hit 45, the field will have thinned a bit, I think....lol

Christopher

Youse Buncha Kidz

Women ticklers get hotter with age... They know what to do, which a lot of doofs don't know around here. Jesus H...

A Myspace find attached for fantasy purposes.

Women ticklers get hotter with age... They know what to do, which a lot of doofs don't know around here. Jesus H...

A Myspace find attached for fantasy purposes.

Because the average 50 year old looks like that. lol

My mom is 50 and my dad is 60, so this thread is disturbing in general.

Understood Annie... Apologies for going into that territory. Stuff like this is something we usually keep to ourselves for reasons to avoid creepiness. Anyway, it is going to happen and I hope we don't weird you out too much.

Annie,

I was just thinking I made have said that wrong... You have a lot to look forward to in the mature ages you will encounter. Hope that helps.

O boy, I guess some of you guys will throw themselves down a building when they hit 50!

The thing that sucks about getting older is everything deflates. Why would a 50 year old woman want to show off her ass unless it looked like the ass of a 20 year old? But yeah, if you're 47 calling 50 year olds old, then I guess you don't plan to live three more years.

Personally, I intend on having a rock hard body well into my 90's. My penis, on the other hand, may have to be replaced with a beer tap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back