• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discreet ways of asking someone if they are ticklish

Don't start with that question, even though I'm not the most open person about my fetish, asking a girl if she's ticklish is such a common thing when flirting and getting to know a girl.

Just the other day I was meeting up for a coffee date with another girl I had met at a welcome week event at my university and this was one of the first things she asked me right off the bat. She was like "I wanna find out all there is to know about you. What makes you tick. If you're ticklish..." I was a little caught off guard when she said it just cuz I wasn't expecting it to come up in conversation so fast. Lol. So as some of you guys have mentioned, it's really not as big of a deal as we make it out to be. As long as you are already in a flirty or romantic context with the other person and it is assumed that they wouldn't mind being touched by you, just go ahead and ask!

I actually use tickling to flirt. Almost any situation where we are next to each other (not eating to avoid choking) but I just poke her side, sometimes I act like I am getting her attention, or trying to make a point in conversation (know what I mean? *poke*). Generally tells me if she is ticklish, but doesn't come off as a perv thing. Also tells me if she likes it. Have had one that turned on me and tickled me back, which would have been normal, but she didnt stop for what was a little longer than is normal. Now because I like it, I didn't think she was a perv at all!!!

One way that's worked for me is....."you have a great laugh"...this is 9 times out of ten met with "i love to laugh" (maybe one of the most redundant statements in history, but gets you to point b which is) "i bet you'd be a blast to tickle."

Suggest you be on at least "mutuallty understood unspoken sexual tension" status. And don't necessarily tickle then. It's a reconnaisance mission.. Not engaging at this point ;-)

If you're looking to disclose.about you.re own ticklishness this one has worked ....other person mentions some "hilariousl movie, you say you didn't find it funny, "but then again, its tough to make me laugh".....(see where we're going here?) She might say "nothing makes you laugh?"....

Easy enough.to dock the ship from there, Cap'n

Bottom line is just be easy to talk to, be appropriate, pick the right spots and times ...women will confide and flirt if they like and trust.

Have some social grace and think about how the other person is going to feel when you ask them such a thing. Is it appropriate? Do they know you well enough to feel comfortable with you asking them such a personal question? You already know that you sexualize it - so would it be okay for you to ask her if she likes having her nipples pinched? Perhaps putting it to her in a statement would be better - if she is flirting with you, warn her that is she keeps making you have such a great time, you might have to tickle her. See how she reacts.

If she giggles or plays along, you've got someone with an open mind. If she recoils or expresses any sort of distaste, be careful.

just say you're taking a survey for your college psych class. and you can even carry around a notebook and pen to make it more believable, you sonofabitch.

Have some social grace and think about how the other person is going to feel when you ask them such a thing. Is it appropriate? Do they know you well enough to feel comfortable with you asking them such a personal question? You already know that you sexualize it - so would it be okay for you to ask her if she likes having her nipples pinched?
In this instance, having "some social grace" would be to recognize that whatever thrill you get from tickling is not shared by the general public, and that asking if she's ticklish is a normal and socially acceptable question which is in no way remotely comparable to asking if she likes her nipples pinched.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back