• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do feet ever get annoying?

Well, feet CAN be annoying. If, in the middle of the night, Hubbykins puts his ice cold feet against my legs, then they become annoying.

:couch:

Let's hope this isn't how you really see it, or you're missing the point entirely, atleast my point.:p

If that were the case, the rest of my post, above, would not make much sense.

Sadly, sarcasm and irony can seldom by effectively conveyed in text-only communication...

:)

But in that case, it's a small minority of people who are aggravating UB fans and not 'Foot Guys' as a whole.

The problem (if there even is one, I'm unconvinced) is people who are too fixated on one thing.

My point.
A vocal minority can spoil the fun for the rest of the silent bunch.

Word. Can we put this to bed? This IS turning into whining and bitching.

~FTKL

But in that case, it's a small minority of people who are aggravating UB fans and not 'Foot Guys' as a whole.

Did I ever say anything about 'Foot Guys' as a whole? No, I didn't, nor did I insinuate such either way. And FYI, this 'small minority' may not seem so small when you don't compare it to the number of members, as compared to that the number of posters would be somewhat a minority as well.

Red_Feather said:
The problem (if there even is one, I'm unconvinced) is people who are too fixated on one thing. You can draw the lines and divisions anyway you want and it won't make much difference. Ultimately, what are you going to do? You can't stop people from liking what they like or from having their own particular fixations

I don't recall that ever being the point. Stating that this would be a better place if some people didn't force their fixations on others and stating "THE REVOLUTION IS COMING!!!" are two different things...

Kalamos said:
If that were the case, the rest of my post, above, would not make much sense.

Sadly, sarcasm and irony can seldom by effectively conveyed in text-only communication...

:)

Indeed. But then, conveyed sarcasm and irony always comes from a base, now doesn't it?;)

Indeed. But then, conveyed sarcasm and irony always comes from a base, now doesn't it?;)
Do they?

I tend to think that people - whatever their likes, dislikes, fetishes and phobias - should retain some detachment.
Lose perspective, and anything wrong becomes "barbarians at the gates".

i have a foot fetish too..

but i have to agree, there is too much made of foot tickling, and not enough of u.b.
a good 50/50 mix would be best.
one reason for this is the general media. feet are being presented in a sexy way these days. also, feet tickling is the least intrusive form of tickling, and the least effective, so the modles are more willing to be tickled there.

steve

If these threads make you feel ostracized then don't read them; nobody's forcing you to.

I can't stand how much foot stuff is on this site. Whenever I find a clip which seems promisingly UB, it turns out to be 90% feet and 10% everywhere else. What I also can't stand is when someone posts an amazing UB clip and all of the comments read "nice, but next time focus on her feet." Why don't you watch the other 5000 clips that are entirely made up of feet and let us UB people have our fun?

So, yes, feet do get annoying.

I guess since my feet are ticklish...

I hear ya. I think about 60-70% of the people on here have foot fetishes, so it's bound to be brought up a lot. Hell, I like feet (not LIKE like feet, but still...), but a lot of times it feels like a foot fetish board, with a lot of tickling.

Because my feet are soooo ticklish, and I am not "unhappy" when my bf tickles my soles, toes and arches, I am not bored with feet... actually I think feet can be very sexy to look at, and can be a real torture and tease tool in lovemaking; also love the way my bf reacts when I tickle his feet...

So nope, not foot bored yet ;)

Lea

I find feet topics, pictures, stories annoying sometimes, there should be a mixture, feet arent the only ticklish area on a person, there are heaps of upper body ticklish areas but guys arent into upperbody they just seem to prefer lower body ie the feet, did I read this forum wrong I thought it said tickling media forum not ticklish feet forum, this website is 95% of ticklish feet when there are other body area that are super ticklish, If I was a ler I would expore every ticklish area on a person not just concentrate on the feet, also not many guys say they have a armpit fetish most of them say they have a foot fetish. I havent read all the comments on here but why feet guys lol, what is it about feet, If you have aready answered this question sorry.

P.S I dont really have anything against you foot fetish guys so please dont take my message above personally. :)

I like Classic Rock and Roll from the 60's 70's and 80's; and a lot of music from the 'Oldies' genre. Why when i go out to a bar or club that plays this kind of music WHY am I the only twenty-something in the place??

Why can't there be a place for me to go to with people my own age where i WON'T have modern Pop/Hip-hop/R&B "music" shoved down my throat??!

WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY?!

Whaaaaaahhhhh!!:rant::ignite::Grrr::ranty::rotate:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back