• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does a man watching f/m tickling make him gay?????

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while and I'm just now getting to it. So what do you guys think? If a man likes to watch other men get tickled by women does that make him gay? What about the other men on this forum? Do you watch F/m tickling? Do you prefer it? Honest genuine answers people. No smart ass stuff please.

No

But using peach scented shampoo WILL make you walk funny:D

being a dude watching other dudes getting tickled and getting off on it does not make you gay, unless you are gay in real life. I personally prefer F/M tickling vids cause I know that those girls couldn't break me any faster than my wife can :D

I have been wanting to ask this question for a while and I'm just now getting to it. So what do you guys think? If a man likes to watch other men get tickled by women does that make him gay? What about the other men on this forum? Do you watch F/m tickling? Do you prefer it? Honest genuine answers people. No smart ass stuff please.
Just a general note: I think that when the OP wrote "Does this make you gay?" he meant "Does this mean you're gay?" rather than "Will this cause you to become gay if you weren't to begin with?"

That said, why would anyone even think such a thing? A gay man who is looking for something erotic isn't likely to want something with a WOMAN in it. She's not his type.

No watching a lady tickle a guy is not Gay, I personally don't like watching a guy get tickled but to each his own is what I always say. Now if you are into tickling other guys male to male then I would think you are close to being Gay. But Gay to me is two guys doing sexual stuff with each other, and again I don't like that stuff at all, but to each their own, as long as a gay guy does not try anything with me, I can be friends with them.

You're only gay if you like taking it in the butt off of other guys. Giving it is a grey area...

Joking!

If you're watching a video with a guy in it (especially where the guy is the recipient of the tickling) there are two fairly broad categories in which you could place yourself. Either you're a 'lee or switch that enjoys being 'lerred by women, or your a switch or 'ler that enjoys 'lerring men. I'm well aware that there will be exceptions to those two categories, but for the most part, it's what seems to be the case.

That's pretty much it. The type of videos one happens to watch is not necessarily indicative of their desire (or lack of therein) to "do it" with members of the same sex.

I'm a girl & I watch M/F, it's kinda like living out a fantasy so to speak, some people imagine themselves in the lees position.

Does watching cartoons with animals being tickled mean you're into beastiality?:flatstare:

I agree. I love picturing myself in the 'lees position of an F/M video, but I only like to be 'ler'd by a woman.

*points to Artoo's post*

What he said sums it up pretty well. I watch f/m tickle clips simply because I'm a switch with a strong lee tendency, so I enjoy picturing myself in the lee's position. Hell, its not so much the ticklee that interests me in the vids, but rather the tickler, as if it's a chick who is clearly enjoying her work, tickling, teasing, etc., that's the stuff that makes the clip appealing.

Does watching cartoons with animals being tickled mean you're into beastiality?:flatstare:

realistic animals,yes. If they are anthro,your just a furry.

I like some F/M art, but I hate F/M vids. I think its because its easier to imagine myself as the lee in a drawing then in live-action video. Seeing another guy being tickled is a total turn off,I have to be able to visualize myself as the lee.
fortunately a lot of f/m art features skinny guys with sorta long brown hair. :)

nope. not something to feel guilty about anyway, in my opinion. it's a complex fetish to begin with, without trying to disect the implications of liking f/f vs m/f vs f/m etc.

i myself don't care for anything/m. just not for me. i can understand how some people like to watch that to imagine themselves in the situation, but i personally just dont like hearing the dude laugh and stuff. to be honest i actually wonder how a girl could actually have any interest in tickling me! so maybe i have some self-esteem issues, or i'm just sexist against men.

but whatever you enjoy, go for it. and if you are gay because you're attracted to men, go for that too! but i wouldn't let a liking of f/m tickling videos convince you of that

No, I don't believe so. I'm a girl who prefers to watch girls getting tickled by guys. This is because i'm a lee and it allows me to imagine myself in the girl's position. So it's probably the same for guys who like to watch females tickling males?

I don't think it makes a person gay... but if it does, then call me queer!

But no, seriously... I'd say that 98% of the time, I don't get much out of F/M clips... But every once in a great while there is that one clip that will just defy all odds and will actually be somewhat arousing; and it usually has to do with the 'ler and the interaction between the 'ler and the 'lee, not so much me thinking that the 'lee is sexy.

i'm a lesbian - no question, never wasn't sure. but i have no preference between f/f, m/f or f/m clips, generally. i even occasionally really like /m stories. i don't particularly care to see private parts, but ticklish ticklees getting tickled is kind of all the same to me. i like the laughing and the squirming and all that - i like the play.

does that change my sexual preference or identity?? never. was a surprised that i didn't mind, and even sometimes enjoy, watching guys tickled? oh yes. but it doesn't ever make me question what i really want, which is women.

you know what you want. you know if you're gay, just like you know if you're straight. the rest is icing.

It doesn't make you gay. Wanting to be with someone of the same sex, and only of the same sex, makes you gay. Therein is the difference. Plain as day. For example, I'm a straight guy with a foot and tickling fetish. I love women, and their cute toes. No question about it. But I can watch m/f, f/f, f/m, and m/m and enjoy them all the same way, because I like the tickling aspect, not always the people involved. I know I'm straight and I like tickling in general, so I'm cool with all forms of tickling.

I'm a pretty open minded person, and I realize that not everyone else is. I find it kind of sad that as advanced as we are as a race (human race, people, human race), we still can't overcome our differences, and we still let those differences separate us from each other. I pity the close-minded, because they will never know anything beyond what they see with their own two eyes, and thus can never appreciate the beauty in that which is unique.

i personally believe if m/m is gay, i hate being tickled by blokes but love being tickled by women...

reason i prefer to watch m/f is because im a ler :p

I really can't stand threads like this because it brings out the most myopic close-minded behavior from people.

Tickling ain't sex, no matter how many people want to pretend its the same thing. A preference for f/m, f/f, m/f, m/m does not tell much of anything about someone's sexuality. Sexuality is complicated and evolving. A man can be straight and enjoy f/m, m/m or m/f. A woman can be gay and enjoy f/m and m/f. How people enjoy tickling is a totally different thing from who they are attracted to and want to have sex with.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back