• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does size really matter?

reply to an old post

I read this post and.. even though it is old I had to comment. I'm sorry anyone has to go through discrimination (any kind). Just so you know, I'm a petite woman and I adore BBW, specially dominant (ticklers). So, there are some of us who actually prefer the larger people.

By the way, if there are any BBW into tickling smaller women and want to chat about it IM me at Yahoo Messenger (geenat123).

Kiss,

Geena

I know this, Mimi, every time I get all whiny about my weight the first thing people do in PM is point you out and say how popular you are. How much you're respected, admired, and sought out.

Obviously, I still have troubles - but heck, go to the story sections - who besides Mastertank1 and myself ever write about fat chicks? And one of my stories, the one I couldn't title, got a rather immature comment about how Adam should've tied up and tickled one of the super models he dated when I was trying to write story about how true love was more important then looks.

And the artwork is the same - very few robust girls in there. Almost all are thin girls - some impossibly thin. The few ones with bigger ladies get very few, sometimes no comments.

I'm the overly sensitive type so these things get to me and I end up seriously depressed. And nothing anyone says draws me out of it. All I can do really is listen to Barry Manilow. His music always makes me feel better, I'm not joking when I call him Vocal Prozac.

To MImi and to other BBW;s,I am upset when I hear about sh*t like this..From what I know about MIMI though I have never met her in person is definitely the kind of person with engaging personality that I would love to meet,chat with for awhile and Tickle her too if she was comfortable in that situation..AS a female that is a tickler and lee,size doesn;t matter to me in who I would consider meeting,playing with..

As a side note ,off topic a little.,I'd like to add that as a adult female very small in height that I personally sometimes experience the same thing on the other end of sprectrum,guys making a choice for whatever reason to *not*get to know me, Not give a little tickle to see how ticklish I am,and move along to what tickles their fancy.

Hello Mimi
I see this post is getting old but just some observations Id like to make. I think our media (movies, advertising, music videos etc) are really doing a great disservice to our young people which sparks the kind of thing this young man said to you in the chat.And of course this goes way beyond our little world of tickling its a social problem in the larger wrelm of things. Mimi you me and the next person will never be tall enough strong enough white enough black enough etc. There is no way to please everyone and this kid was expressing a deep fear he has really about himself its not really about you at all on some levels. Listen he will come in the chat again and Im sure his ignorace will trip him up. Im frankly suprised you posted not alot of people would expose that kind of insecurity and your more than brave for doing so.

Sorry for your pain Mimi. At gatherings, both from my experience and from photos that I've seen, there are usually quite a number of bigger women and they get tickled with just the same viciousness :)
Personally for me it is a bit of an issue simply because you have to dig into person's ribs much harder and you are all tired after a while, as opposed to when person's ribs could be easily felt through the skin.
This pretty sums it up as of me.

Mimi , that guy was insensitive and cruel . When people love themselves for who they are and what they are ....being.... tall , short , skinny , fat . black or white , male or female ... people will love and admire them for it . One always has to remember shallow and close minded people will always be there .

Mimi,

I am so sorry about your experiences! I dislike the fact that so many guys base everything on looks. Fat is defined in so many different ways. some people even consider people fat if they are only slightly over weight! It is wrong no matter how "big" a person is.

I can totally relate to you! While I am not so much a lurker anymore! I have yet to set foot at a gathering or meet someone in person for a tickle experience for my fear that the moment they see what I look like & will be completely turned off because I don't have a super models body!

It's not wrong to think this way. Just take a look at all the videos/ pictures on tickling websites. All models have the perfect bodies! It makes me so sad.
I have enough problems with my self-esteem as it is. the last thing I need is to get ridiculed some more by people when I do most of it myself!.

I hear ya sister! your not alone!

PS: I know you wrote this a while ago but I still wanted to comment!

Aww, Mimi.

Don't take any crap from strangers on the net. You're beautiful, we don't need a photo to know that.

I couldn't care less about the physical appearance of people. As long as they share the love of tickling then they're perfect.

Guys like that aren't worth your time, and if any decent lady finds out his attitude is like that, they won't stick around.

Love,
Katje.

Fuck them!!!

You are beautiful MIMI, don't let anybody tell you other wise. You are one of the most loved people on the forum, and if I was at a gathering and someone made a remark like that about you I wouldn't think twice about calling them to step outside with me, even if it ment I woud be band from the group. Fuck that little punk.

Has anyone realized how old this thread really is?

Mimi created this thread during a less than stellar time in her life. Since then, she's met and engaged to the love of her life and has learned to love herself just the way she is.

But I'm sure she appreciates all the recent support.

Carry on!:wavingguy

hi mimi,that guy is a lonely a**hole.Only thing that matters is how ticklish the 'lees are.From experience I know you're very ticklish and a fantastic 'lee. Don't listen to gutless haters,you're a beautiful person and anyone would be lucky to not only to know you but to tickle you silly.

I used to think that it did (matter), Mimi, but within recent months I have seen larger than average women that I'd not only like to tickle, but would LOVE to be tickled by! I think it fills in the gap of a couple of my unfulfilled fantasies involving babysitters/ and/ or ladies older than myself! Something about having a gorgeous, mobile, larger-than-myself woman while I am tied and helpless, makes me feel more vulnerable and ticklish!! I love the long nails that most BBW seem to cultivate!! 9 out of 10 times they are REAL!!

Last edited:
I used to think that it did (matter), Mimi, but within recent months I have seen larger than average women that I'd not only like to tickle, but would LOVE to be tickled by! I think it fills in the gap of a couple of my unfulfilled fantasies involving babysitters/ and/ or ladies older than myself! Something about having a gorgeous, mobile, larger-than-myself woman while I am tied and helpless, makes me feel more vulnerable and ticklish!! I love the long nails that most BBW seem to cultivate!! 9 out of 10 times they are REAL!!

I've been thinking about going to my first NEST; do you ever go?? Believe me, being a larger woman does give weigh to a few insecurities, but I do love to ler! I'm the type that starts out horribly shy but loves to have fun and it eventually comes out!

During the Spring-Autumn months, I keep my nails long too my dear.....:manicd::devil2::rotate:

BIG BIG HUGS!!! I know exactly how you feel sweety! Your not the only one.

size doesn't matter!

never bothered me at all. as long as the skin is ticklish i couldn't care less how much of it there is!!
you rawk mimi, your contributions here have always been some of my favs!

I've been thinking about going to my first NEST; do you ever go?? Believe me, being a larger woman does give weigh to a few insecurities, but I do love to ler! I'm the type that starts out horribly shy but loves to have fun and it eventually comes out!

During the Spring-Autumn months, I keep my nails long too my dear.....:manicd::devil2::rotate:

Oh yeah, I will never miss it since I went to my first one last year!!! Oooh, you gave me butterflies!

I will admit it. Size does matter, at least a little bit. While I'd have no hesitation to tickle any willing 'lee, I must admit that I find many plus sized women to be extremely attractive. To wrap my arms around one and discover all those tickle spots on the way is sooo much fun. And if they return the favor, all the better!

Oh yeah, I will never miss it since I went to my first one last year!!! Oooh, you gave me butterflies!

:smilelove:Kiss1::Kiss2:

It's all good baby!

I'll be on the last class of my masters program when NEST 2008 happens. I hope I can find the funds and can make the trip. If I do, I'll look you up!

And unit, I like the way you think!!!:firedevil

:smilelove:Kiss1::Kiss2:

It's all good baby!

I'll be on the last class of my masters program when NEST 2008 happens. I hope I can find the funds and can make the trip. If I do, I'll look you up!

And unit, I like the way you think!!!:firedevil

I agree with unit, kissy. You'll be fun to explore. :) I know I'd soon have you squirming and twisting and laughing and wishing you'd never let me secure you to that damn bed. LOL!!!!!!

I know you don't like me, Mimi. But I find your passion and interest in tickling to be exciting. And, to me that's the main thing. Perhaps the only thing. In my view it has nothing to do with size or shape, just the passion. That said, I would kill to be involved in a tickle session with you. Your enthusiasm is attraction enough.

Yaqi

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back