• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drea De Matteo From The Sopranos answers my Tickling questions on video!!!!

CapturedDoll

Verified
Drea De Matteo

Well, after all the mail I've received it seems she wants to charge people $1,000 for this. I don't think that's fair and right.

I can say now she only answered half of my questions. So for a a 5 min and 20 sec video? I don't feel $1,000 is worth it. Especially not the $1,600 I paid in total just to speak to her (VIP- $500 with an additional tip of $100 to get it before the first weekend in Nov.) (custom was $1,000 for 10 questions. $100 a piece. BUT only answered 5 and will not refund my money on those questions not answered.) I figured 5 was better than nothing. Then I was like woah wait a minute...

Also she admits to her assistant screwing up not asking her at least a few more of the questions. She wasn't comfortable with 2 or 3 so that's fine. But... shouldn't I still be refunded that since she told me she approved the questions when I originally sent them to her? Not only that but deleted her comment on her assistant screwing up. This looks shady as fuck. And this isn't professional.

She intends to sell it so I won't stand in her way. But I can't support the price. That's not how things should be run to run an OF account. And this is not how you treat people. I should have been refunded the $500. Not given a couple 15 second foot vids and a handful of pics of her feet saying oops sorry Im new but here have this instead! If I wanted that ok but that's not what I paid for.

I'm sorry guys I wish I had better news on this. This is my first and last time ever buying a custom.

Last edited:
I have a feeling you might be talking to the Assistant? Yes you MIGHT have to buy the V.I.P level its $500 but it can't be $1,000.I HOPE.

Look at my screen shot it says right above it $9.99.

Screenshot_20231109-125000.png

I'll message her back and see if she'll sell just that video.

$26 for a video that does not actually have any tickling? Hilarious.

Yeah she said it's either join her vip for $500 and get it or buy it for $1000 sadly. Thanks for trying to hook us up regardless Doll.

If she didn't do everything she agreed to do, you should definitely complain to Onlyfans. If your communication was through their system they may have a record of her admitting that her assistant screwed up. And you may not be the only person she is ripping off.

If she didn't do everything she agreed to do, you should definitely complain to Onlyfans. If your communication was through their system they may have a record of her admitting that her assistant screwed up. And you may not be the only person she is ripping off.

I have all the screenshots of EVERYTHING. I just am still debating whether to go to OF honestly. I'm probably not going to see that money back regardless. Idk that;s a big step to take with this.

Thank you I really appreciate that.

One question truly remains. Am I allowed to transcribe it to text?

I would think so. In the Ticklish Celebrity section people transcribe their interactions from OF and other platforms all the time.

Ok so here are the original questions I asked her.

1- Have you ever been tickled or tickled someone else?

2- On a scale of 1-10 how ticklish would you say you are?

3- Where on your body would you say are you most ticklish? Some people say feet, others say underarms, their sides, thighs, combo etc

4- If you had the chance to tickle anyone in the world who would you choose? Up to you if you want to elaborate on why.

5-Also if you were to be tickled by someone else in the world, who would you choose?

6- Lots of people enjoy cosplay with Tickling and fantasy scenarios. Example Police uniform/ criminal Session. If you could roleplay any character or job etc what or whom might it be.

7- Have you ever considered tickling to be sometimes foreplay?

8 If you could describe yourself as any kind of tickler- would you say you are playful… or kind of sadistic?

9 and 10- What is your best and worst ticking story that happened to you?

Last edited:
I have all the screenshots of EVERYTHING. I just am still debating whether to go to OF honestly. I'm probably not going to see that money back regardless. Idk that;s a big step to take with this.

Do it. UNLESS there was something in the contract that you agreed to that spells out "Party 1 doesn't have to answer all of the questions, but Party 1 can still keep all of your money" (and the deleted post about blaming the assistant DOES seem to show she's hiding something, as if she admitted that DOES still owe you, was in the wrong, then had to 'destroy' the evidence) she has essentially committed wire fraud. That's a federal crime, and she only plays mafia; she's not *really* protected.

I know, if the payment was made online, it has some different fancy name, like 'knowingly defrauded a plaintiff through Internet commerce," or whatever, but essentially, she took full payment electronically w/o delivery of promised goods or a refund for those good not delivered. Without a contract you both agreed to that includes this type of business plan, she's legally and morally in the wrong. And she needs work, so she wouldn't want it getting out that she fully takes money online but doesn't fully deliver.

(Mention all of this, above, when you contact OF. I've had to do this dance online under different circumstances, but I eventually got my goods and an apology.)

The reason these celebs who are already millionaires can get away with doing this is because no one says 'no' to them. Don't count yourself out. Make THEM put in the effort of counting you out. And if they try, there's a real chance you'll win the day after all. Example:

Robert Downey Jr. was doing a private signing of comic books, posters, etc. He was charging $700 per signature. He's gotten millions just from Tony Stark cameo appearances.

"But wait!" they said. "He's donating all the money to charity!"

Ok, so - I pay $700 for 6-second autograph; I don't get to meet the guy. I don't have lunch with him. I don't even get tongue! And then he takes the $$$ I sent him and HE gets the tax write-off??? But he does that because people give in to him. They hand their money to an already-millionaire.

Complain to Only Fans. Make Drea provide you dinner and oral for the fees she's charging.

Last edited:
Do it. UNLESS there was something in the contract that you agreed to that spells out "Party 1 doesn't have to answer all of the questions, but Party 1 can still keep all of your money" (and the deleted post about blaming the assistant DOES seem to show she's hiding something, as if she admitted that DOES still owe you, was in the wrong, then had to 'destroy' the evidence) she has essentially committed wire fraud. That's a federal crime, and she only plays mafia; she's not *really* protected.

I know, if the payment was made online, it has some different fancy name, like 'knowingly defrauded a plaintiff through Internet commerce," or whatever, but essentially, she took full payment electronically w/o delivery of promised goods or a refund for those good not delivered. Without a contract you both agreed to that includes this type of business plan, she's legally and morally in the wrong. And she needs work, so she wouldn't want it getting out that she fully takes money online but doesn't fully deliver.

(Mention all of this, above, when you contact OF. I've had to do this dance online under different circumstances, but I eventually got my goods and an apology.)

The reason these celebs who are already millionaires can get away with doing this is because no one says 'no' to them. Don't count yourself out. Make THEM put in the effort of counting you out. And if they do that, there's a real chance you'll win the day after all. Exmaple.

Robert Downey Jr. was doing a private signing of comic books, posters, etc. He was charging $700 per signature. He's gotten millions just from Tony Stark cameo appearances.

"But wait!" they said. "He's donating all the money to charity!"

Ok, so - I pay $700 for 6-second autograph; I don't get to meet the guy. I don't have lunch with him. I don't even get tongue! And then he takes the $$$ I sent him and HE gets the tax write-off??? But he does that because people give in to him. They hand their money to an already-millionaire.

Complain to Only Fans. Make Drea provide you dinner and oral for the fees she's charging.

Thank you OddJob I appreciate your response on this!!

Thank you OddJob I appreciate your response on this!!

You're welcome!

Like I say, I had to go to a tv news station out of state to get assistance, but eventually a company that had both my money and my property sent me everything and apologized.

Now, do make sure to re-read the agreement/Terms Of Service you signed. Drea might be 100% in her rights to reject questions w/o out repaying a client. But I would highly doubt that.

So, not only is what she's doing (probably) against federal law, it would come out worse for her if this actress can't get a job in Hollywood and now can't even be trusted with moneys paid to make fetish material for fans *that she agreed to do.* Not only will the fetish angle turn off a lot of people from her OF work, but others might also look down on her through not being able to even do something as "lowly" as that, yet keeping the money.

Your screen shots could especially sting her if they show you paid and that she approved all questions before the video shoot. Other fetish folks aren't going to risk their money with her - and Only Fans is her worst-case-scenario method of performing while generating income. She could have gone to Cameo but didn't. Now she's on OF but not completing orders or offering refunds, while scamming across state lines? It will look like she has fallen pretty far, even if the law doesn't get involved.

I hope you go through with your complaint. You seem to be in a very favorable position to recover at least partial funds.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back