• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drea De Matteo From The Sopranos answers my Tickling questions on video!!!!

You're welcome!

Like I say, I had to go to a tv news station out of state to get assistance, but eventually a company that had both my money and my property sent me everything and apologized.

Now, do make sure to re-read the agreement/Terms Of Service you signed. Drea might be 100% in her rights to reject questions w/o out repaying a client. But I would highly doubt that.

So, not only is what she's doing (probably) against federal law, it would come out worse for her if this actress can't get a job in Hollywood and now can't even be trusted with moneys paid to make fetish material for fans *that she agreed to do.* Not only will the fetish angle turn off a lot of people from her OF work, but others might also look down on her through not being able to even do something as "lowly" as that, yet keeping the money.

Your screen shots could especially sting her if they show you paid and that she approved all questions before the video shoot. Other fetish folks aren't going to risk their money with her - and Only Fans is her worst-case-scenario method of performing while generating income. She could have gone to Cameo but didn't. Now she's on OF but not completing orders or offering refunds, while scamming across state lines? It will look like she has fallen pretty far, even if the law doesn't get involved.

I hope you go through with your complaint. You seem to be in a very favorable position to recover at least partial funds.

Right yes I am looking over everything including TOS. Thank you!!

But... I AM thinking of just posting the transcript. I keep posting it and taking off. Maybe I should just post it.

Right yes I am looking over everything including TOS. Thank you!!

But... I AM thinking of just posting the transcript. I keep posting it and taking off. Maybe I should just post it.

Just post it. It is yours. You paid for it. Unless there was a non-disclosure clause, you paid $1,600 for someone to talk to a camera on a subject she agreed to. Essentially, you were the producer & writer, and she was the talent that you hired.

Plus, you know some of the pervs here have already screenshotted it :) You know how we all are..... :tickle:

Just post it. It is yours. You paid for it. Unless there was a non-disclosure clause, you paid $1,600 for someone to talk to a camera on a subject she agreed to. Essentially, you were the producer & writer, and she was the talent that you hired.

Plus, you know some of the pervs here have already screenshotted it :) You know how we all are..... :tickle:

Ok I'm gonna post it in the TC section. Thanks for you help Oddjob!! :)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back