• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dudes who pretend to be females online

Cavum

Verified
Is this something that is TYPICAL for the tickle fetish scene? I heard of so many examples and I experienced it twise myself here in Norway. Why do you think some guys do this? Are they just so damn shy about what they like that they pretend to be something theyre not? Or is it just to "milk" tickle fantasies and experiences from other poeple much easier? Have any of you in here experienced this?

After my last experience with this I got a rumor online in the SM scene here in Norway, so no one that pretends to be girls don't dare to do much online anymore. Hehe. Why? Because I managed to get all the info about the last idiot who tryed to fool me. I offered him home made videos of girls being tickled just to fool him to give me his adress. Stupid as he was, he gave it to me. I searched online and found his phone number, age and his real name. I called him and confronted him with this and he came up with all this excuses about that it was his sister who borrowed his PC without permission etc etc. When I then told him I had talked with his mother and she didn't know of any sister (yeah I acculy talked with his mum and told him what he had done), then he got some problems awnsering. I told him that I would report this to the police and that they would easy find proof that this was him. Then he begged me not to do it and sayd sorry. :super_hap It's so fun messing with idiots like this...

Last edited:
LOL! Thats great Cavum, you go get them.
Bet he won’t do that again.
Myself, I haven’t come across that scam yet.
I would also try to confront this person asking the question why?
The whole thing makes no sense to me.
Hopefully someone will respond with some sort of answer or theory.

Aloha, John.;)

I hear ya there Cavum and have seen a couple of instances on several online chatrroms and forums of such incidences. I believe at one point, there was an incident here on that but it was quickly rectified by the admins. There could be a zillion reasons why people choose to pose as such, and I definitely see where your coming from because the reasons I'm thinking of now either show the person is hiding something or has malicious intent.

Well, regardless of why they do it, good on you for calling one out and setting him straight!

A case like this has gotten HUGE media cover the last days in Norway. The story is about this "girl" (nobody knows) that got to know many people who liked the same football team as "her" here in Norway. This have been going on for a year and a half and several people have arranged meetings with "her", but she allways canseled in the last moment. Anyway. Sudently it was annouced that this "girl" had been in a accident. The football team signed a special shirt for this girl and everything. Shortly after it was announced that "she" was dead. At one of the next football matches the whole fanclub had a flag in "her" memorie that says "MAYA, TODAY WE SING FOR YOU". Shorty after they found out that this was someone pretending to be this girl...how sick is that?? :umm:

Is this something that is TYPICAL for the tickle fetish scene?
It is quite typical with the whole internet thing.
Anything that might seem to convey any kind of advantage is open to exploitation by - desperate? dishonest? plain naughty? - users around.

Pretending to be a woman is one such thing.

I tend to find it relatively harmless, and I am not sure exposing that guy the way you did is completely right or legal - then again, he'll think twice before doing the same mistake twice in a row.

Either he quits the game altogether, or he gets smarter at faking.

At any rate, first hand experience with the internet would seem to indicate "female" users tend to get more attention from other users.
Attention is a two faced coin, though.
You gain friends faster, but some of them can be serious freaks, choking your PM box with gruesomely graphical "love" letters...

As a kind of social engineering experiment, you might try some gender impersonation yourself, and see how people around react.
Could be eye-opening.

Damn you Cavum I almos shat myself when I saw ur pic...anyway, maybe these guys are alone or no selfconfidence, it depends. If they pretend be girls and chat with girls then thats it definitely, with guys then maybe they in the closet, I dunno. I tend to stick to real life and real women:ayyy:

I wouldn't go that far with a poser but it is still damn funny.

I think guys get bored of trying to cyber or hook up with girls so they act like females to get the attention.

meaby it's a little uncouncious signal of the inner woman in em?? But myea kinda dreadfull.

I've never understood the whole guy-being-a-girl thing online. What can they possibly get out of it? As soon as anyone wants to talk to them or meet them, isn't the game up? Is it like a gay man's fantasy? Or men in the process of becoming females?

I did meet one girl who often went online as a guy. Equally as confusing!

For this to make more sense, people have to understand that there are trolls everywhere on the internet, and some are just willing to invest more time and effort into their trolling than others if they feel the payoff will be sweet.

While this doesn't account for all people who pretend to be something they're not, or a different gender, trolls do make up a good percentage of people that do. Those that do not may have identity and sexual orrientation issues. They may believe themselves to be more female than male, and so act the part, even though they're deceiving people. Perhaps they figure that as long as they keep it a secret they're not really hurting anyone, but this is a rationalization and excuse. They are hurting people by lying to them. Just because the person is not aware they're being deceived or mislead doesn't make it ok. In fact, it makes it worse, since you're doing it behind their back in secret, as opposed to it just being directly but secretly. It's a different, and more dishonest form of deceit, if you ask me.

Lastly, perhaps some people are just plain desperate for tickling, even cyber, that they'd pretend to be male or female just to increase the likelihood of interaction. Men are the dominant presence here, so I can see, from their point of view, how having to resort to gender fraud makes sense, as it becomes statistically more viable, provided they're able to get used to deceiving people and are comfortable in cybering with people in what is truely a homosexual way (and by homosexual I mean when the cyber tickling is sexual, not that tickling another guy while being a guy makes it homo-erotic necessarily).

If you can swallow that pill and get used to such an embarrassing situation and state of life, then maybe you do have it made. Personally, I think it's pathetic and sad. I think for most people though, it's just better to be true to yourself and go with the odds of finding a good female cyber partner, and I think that's what happens a majority of the time, thankfully.

yeah that's damn funny :) i remember one member was spotted here, then vanished or came back , whatever ... funny stuff

ha !! the pic :)

i remind that user name : SerenaW

that was funny , it's buried somewhere on TT !!!!

"Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are FBI-agents."

hey some traps are pretty hot

Attachments

• l_6c53af6400fffec39dd3e707a279a522.jpg
    l_6c53af6400fffec39dd3e707a279a522.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 19
I think you said it all right there Japp. And props to Cavum.

I'M GAY FOR BRIDGETTE.

Oh yeah and g.i.r.l on the internet = guy in real life.

I used to do this on Gaia Online to trick 12 year old boys into giving me their items, because I hate Gaia Online and wanted everyone on it to suffer. Don't worry guys, I'm banned now and have learned my lesson.

I used to do this on Gaia Online to trick 12 year old boys into giving me their items, because I hate Gaia Online and wanted everyone on it to suffer. Don't worry guys, I'm banned now and have learned my lesson.

It's no coincidence that my desktop clock said "13:37" when I read this. LAWL!!:laughing:

I think it's because a lot of the female 'lees on here are into the F/F scene, so they think they can fool people. >.>

That, or they're so desperate for tickling that they will willingly let a guy tickle them. >_<

I can't believe nobody in this thread brought up the sick story of "Terri DiSisto" aka David D'Amato. D'Amato (a high school vice-principal!!!) pretended to be "Terri" to entice young men, including some minors, to be videotaped as lees, which he then sold online. Some he paid, some he also blackmailed. It turned into a criminal case and he went to jail IIRC. Must be a Mark Foley thing.

Hey I am a Dude pretending to be a female, pretending to be a goat, pretending to be Zippy the wonder Chihuahua, pretending to be a Hamster named Zorg the Destroyer, pretending to be a water buffalo, pretending to be a chipmunk, pretending to be Mable the cow, pretending to be a dude named John, so don’t harsh my mellow man!

Aloha from John, I think.

Sorry bout the newbie here but---

Guys pretending to be girls, girls pretending to be guys? What would be the point if the overall goal is to meet with them? Wouldn't you know in a flash ifin a girl was a guy with 5 o'clock shadow?

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back