• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dudes who pretend to be females online

that isn't always the point, garfield

here's the thing, and i'm gonna lay it out in simple english, because hey, that's all that people can really read

unga bunga unga bunga unga bunga unga bunga

i hope that clears things up

It's for the attention because it feels good to have chatters attempting to private message you for a change after reaching a point of frustration with trying to tease out potential females online.That's probably the quick and dirty version from a male's point of view and most likely rationale I can fathom as a reason for the behavior.
In the end,however, it's a shortsighted thing to do because the truth will out itself-and what have you gained if people are giving you attention based on a falsehood? Just my .02 Thanks.

Last edited:
Well it depends. If the person is just into the whole online roleplaying thing then I find it just fine for someone to play as a female. If both people never have any intention to meet irl, then why not. People roleplay on here to do things they can't do normally, and if that means playing as a female there is nothing wrong. Of course if you just trying to milk someone of there own rl tickling stuff as posing as a woman then that is a little wrong, but nothing to get to bent out of shape over. In my opinion, doing all that stuff to show the guy for what he was, kinda childish if you ask me, just a little to far. I doubt the cops would really care if someone actually told them "this guy said he was a girl online"

This is why I never trust the clips on youtube which just show the legs and feet of someone because they too easily could be a guy.

Actually someone has been chatting with me recently on a male account but she claims it's her ex's. I'm far from certain whether she (or is it a he after all?) is telling the truth.
That's the downside about it all... hard to check for truth. Though webcams help :p

I can't believe nobody in this thread brought up the sick story of "Terri DiSisto" aka David D'Amato. D'Amato (a high school vice-principal!!!) pretended to be "Terri" to entice young men, including some minors, to be videotaped as lees, which he then sold online. Some he paid, some he also blackmailed. It turned into a criminal case and he went to jail IIRC. Must be a Mark Foley thing.

I remember that...that was back before these forums when most of us were on the Alt.Multimedia.Tk Usenet groups.....for the first time ever, our lifestyle was brought into the spotlight and it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY didn't look good on us....

There was another person a year or two ago by the name of "Raggedy_Dolly" who claimed to have size 13EEE feet and tried to get all these different artists (including yours truly) to use "her" in a toon...."it" vanished just as quickly as "it" had appeared after a few of us filled "its" request....

I think this one is a bit 2 sided. As far as I'm concerned, if a guy is pretending to be a girl to try and get something out of other people, like cybering, money, anything like that, then obviously that is a bad thing. But at the same time, I think some do it just to get a bit more attention, like Kalamos said.

I know it's probably not the best example, but in the online game I play, World of Warcraft, people treat you totally differently if you play a male character than they do if you play a female character.

On a random side note, why do girls never pretend to be guys? Or maybe they do... Maybe the TTC is actually mostly girls pretending to be guys, and a few just telling the truth :p .

On a random side note, why do girls never pretend to be guys?
As you said, some probably do...
Especially where gender is of no immediate importance, such as online games or discussion forums.

When cybering enters the picture, things DO get awkward, though.

Which reminds me of a couple of things.

First, that funny strip taken from a deviantart comic... somebody must be using it somewhere as a sig.

And... that female char from that rpg-themed webcomic, elfonly inn, who plays a female bard pretending to be a male paladin, April-whatever.

;)

Your fortune: Bad luck.

contemplate: psychoanalysis and sociology

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back