• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eating/licking between someones toes? Turn on, off?

Well, Luv, if you're looking for volunteers...:D

I think Pestidigits summed it up perfectly.

GEORGIATKLER said:
tofu, duh!!

AKK!!!

Christopher

Oh I totally love to play with whipped cream or chocolate on the toes, but not just the toes but everywhere... The chocolate can get too sweet quickly where as Whipped cream kind of melts right away.

I have made a foot sundae before and that was fun getting all of the giggles out :)

I would love to make a sundae out of your toes Iluv2Btickled :)

Oh I totally love to play with whipped cream or chocolate on the toes, but not just the toes but everywhere... The chocolate can get too sweet quickly where as Whipped cream kind of melts right away.

I have made a foot sundae before and that was fun getting all of the giggles out :)

I would love to make a sundae out of your toes Iluv2Btickled :)

Name the time and place! ;)

BTW, additional question for everyone to this thread, if you do this to someone are u hoping they get tickled from it, or turned on or both?

I know right! I bare my feet all the time in front of guys and it's not like my feet are ugly so i dunno what i'm doing wrong....;)

If you're asking this seriously, I know the answer. If not... move along, nothing to see here.

food is good, feet is good.......

hmmm

If the feet were VERY clean, and the food was VERY tasty, ide do it :D

Altho I dont think it would be any more sexual than normal foot play, itl just satisfy any hunger I may be experiencing at the time :D

I know right! I bare my feet all the time in front of guys and it's not like my feet are ugly so i dunno what i'm doing wrong....;)

Trust me you are doing nothing wrong. Guys are just shy or nervous and they are just probably afraid to ask if you are into that kind of thing, because they do not know how you would react.

i don't always eat food from between a woman's toes. but when i do, i prefer dos equis...

do tell! would love to learn what I'm doing wrong. :)

The short answer is, you're expecting the guys to be mind-readers.

So your feet are bare? Big deal! No one is going to notice, or even care, except a foot fetishist - and they've been indoctrinated by society to believe that their predilections are sick and that they should keep them to themselves. Couple that with general approach anxiety and you're simply not going to be able to wave a bare foot in the air and cause a stampede.

Your problem is a slightly more 'deep' version of the one where a woman expects to be asked out simply for existing. You have to do more than simply show up and look pretty - you have to communicate interest in the person you have your sights set on so they know that their approach will be welcome, because guys get reamed out for "daring" to approach the wrong person all the time.

I'm gonna pimp this guy's blog again, because he wrote an article on this exact topic. Click.

Now, all of that is assuming you're not talking about a guy you're already with. If you are, then just read my first line and skip the rest, then realize you need to communicate with him - especially if he doesn't know your feet are something you like having attention paid to.

Ive also had this fantasy about eating prime rib from inbetween a womans toes. i have high standards. :cool:

Personally, I think food and any type of sexual play should be kept apart. That's just me.

Come on down to Atlanta, bare your feet for me, and we'll work on it. Role playing often helps!

Hi TRU!
Do you still recall the name of that Silvercherry clip you're talking about? I'm really curious to see it! Thanks in advance and btw have a lucky New Year!
stubbe

Name the time and place! ;)

BTW, additional question for everyone to this thread, if you do this to someone are u hoping they get tickled from it, or turned on or both?

Ok, NEST 2010 :chocrabbit:

To answer your second question, for me its both. Putting whipped cream on toes is just another excuse to play with them. I will play with feet and toes that are covered in nylons, bare, choclate covered, whatever. Really it depends on the lee I guess, I am just hoping for some reaction, ticklish or a turn on.

Oh and usually after adding the whipped cream or stickiness and playing a bit, I will usually wipe it off with a wash cloth to get rid of the stickiness and then continue playing.

Ok, NEST 2010 :chocrabbit:

To answer your second question, for me its both. Putting whipped cream on toes is just another excuse to play with them. I will play with feet and toes that are covered in nylons, bare, choclate covered, whatever. Really it depends on the lee I guess, I am just hoping for some reaction, ticklish or a turn on.

Oh and usually after adding the whipped cream or stickiness and playing a bit, I will usually wipe it off with a wash cloth to get rid of the stickiness and then continue playing.

I'm so scared of NEST. lol! The idea of meeting other people that share something that is so private to me is....giving me butterflies! Plus i can't afford travel expenses :(

But I admit, someone playing w/ my feet sends me into a fit of giggles. ;)

I'm so scared of NEST. lol! The idea of meeting other people that share something that is so private to me is....giving me butterflies! Plus i can't afford travel expenses :(

But I admit, someone playing w/ my feet sends me into a fit of giggles. ;)

I know exactly how you feel because my first and only NEST was in 2007. I plan on going back this year and meet up with old friends again.

Your fears about sharing in something private do have some ground to stand on. The good news is if this does make you feel uncomfortable seeing play in public, it is very easy to walk away. Tickling happens mostly behind closed doors and if it's not something you want to take part in, don't.

Most of NEST is a social party. Playing poker, swimming in the pool, talking about whatever's on your mind, etc etc.

I'll promise you this; if you and I go and since I had the same private idea of actually getting involved in anything, should you feel uncomfortable, find me and you'll always have someone you can just talk to. That same offer would probably be on the table from many other people as well.

Luv, I'm guessing that you're just in front of the wrong audience. Come down to Virginia sometime. You'll get guaranteed results...:firedvil

Oh, and yes....hoping for tickles and usually arousal when my tongue is between a woman's toes. Tho, more hoping for the tickles usually.

Christopher

Thought I'd wade in on this one...lol

As a lifelong foot and tickle fetishist, this thread certainly caught my attention!

In answer to Taryn's original question, yes I have licked food off of toes before and it is a huge turn on for me indeed. My favorites tend to be whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or best of all caramel. Because I find feet attractive to begin with, food isn't a necessity for licking between toes, just a nice variation.

To answer ILuv's question, my hope is that it will be enjoyed, tickle and turn on a -lee. This is a case where the stickier things like caramel or peanut butter can be great as they take much longer and more intensity to clean off completely :D.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back