• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eating/licking between someones toes? Turn on, off?

Toes are awesome parts of the body. I love doing it to a woman and love being on the receiving end.

V

Not so much with food. I prefer to go in without having to deal with eating at the same time...lol

Love getting between the toes with my teeth and tongue. One of my most favoritest ways to tickle a foot.

Christopher

Totally agree. This is definitely a signature of mine.

i don't always eat food from between a woman's toes. but when i do, i prefer dos equis...

Dude you rock. This made me laugh so hard.

For me:

Licking = turn on
Eating = turn off

In practice, this applies to other people doing it, as I've never had the chance to do any oral tickling myself. But if I had the opportunity, my answers would be the same. Well, I guess I wouldn't mind the eating part quite as much if I were the one doing it, but only because licking would be involved, not because I'd actually enjoy eating stuff off the girl's toes. In other words, I'd tolerate the food so that I can do some licking. I suppose it would only happen if the girl actually requested the food thing, as I wouldn't suggest it myself.

I don't get the whipped cream thing. To be horribly un-romantic, it tastes terrible on skin. The salt from the skin gets into it and it tastes awful. Is Reddi Whip better? Or unsweetened?
I think it was CoolWhip I tried licking off my GF's bare skin (many years ago) only once cause the taste didn;t live up to the romantic image...

I often eat chocolate from between Goddess Shelly's toes. I love it. :feets:

:bowing: :D

My mouth on my LEE's toes at some point during a session ( excluding "playful" type sessions ) is pretty much a guarantee , so yeah ... licking/sucking on toes is something I love to do ... & yes , it most definitely turns me on to do so. :xpulcy:

I don't usually add food to the mix , but when I do , my favorite thing to eat from in between a lady's toes is steak. :hungry:

TKLMAN, you crack me up!!! :p Steak????

tofu, duh!!

:rowfull: Now that... I don't even think I could do!!

Agreed. Especially since I am simply disgusted by everything sticky! Eeeew!

I think sticky-ness is all the more fun... then there is an excuse for some bubbles and washing action ;)

BTW, additional question for everyone to this thread, if you do this to someone are u hoping they get tickled from it, or turned on or both?

I have never done this to someone, but from a receiving standpoint I get very turned on and tickles are a definite bonus! :tickling:

I don't get the whipped cream thing. To be horribly un-romantic, it tastes terrible on skin. The salt from the skin gets into it and it tastes awful. Is Reddi Whip better? Or unsweetened?
I think it was CoolWhip I tried licking off my GF's bare skin (many years ago) only once cause the taste didn;t live up to the romantic image...

Hmmm I have used Reddi Whip (not on feet) and it never tasted salty to me. It was a spur of the moment thing and not even a 'just showered' situation. I would definitely say the Reddi Whip in a can is worth trying :D Oooh how I love Cool Whip on pie though!! :ilikepie:

i don't always eat food from between a woman's toes. but when i do, i prefer dos equis...

LMAO!! Win!

"Stay thirsty, my friends..."

Dos-Equis.jpg

Taryn I would love to lick anything from in between your toes. Your feet are so beautiful and you seem to be very ticklish on your feet. My favorite thing to lick from feet and toes is vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup.

Last edited:
I have tickled with my tongue on many occassions, but I have never really had toes as an appetizer. Perhaps one day.

I love to nibble on men's toes. I have a foot fetish. I also like to smell men's feet.

:bowing: :D

Hmmm I have used Reddi Whip (not on feet) and it never tasted salty to me. It was a spur of the moment thing and not even a 'just showered' situation. I would definitely say the Reddi Whip in a can is worth trying :D Oooh how I love Cool Whip on pie though!! :ilikepie:

Wasn't into feet back then; the reddi whip (or whatever) was on her breasts or abs. (You'd think I'd remember something like this a lot clearer)
Maybe feet are less salty??

Owe total turn off. It may not tickle me there but it feels gross and hardly attractive. You know it's like ok I have this sexy guy in front of me, and instead of wanting to kiss me or touch other parts of me he wants to hide his face near the ground while he sucks or licks my feet/toes and make them sticky... so not sexy to me... Of course a foot rub on the other hand, that is nice :)

i've always been one to try things atleast once.. and i haven't had a woman WANT to eat between my toes.. let alone lick between... tickle between them yes... but thats quite different..

I'm definitely down for the sucking and licking with or without food, if only I could find a girl brave and ticklish enough to do it with..... in case there are any interested... www.myspace.com/w1ngzero (shameless plug i know)

Last edited:
I really love it when somebody eats something, or licks something, from between my toes. For example, whipped cream... mmmm!! Or gummy bears from between each toe, etc.

I was wondering, how many others are out there who enjoy the same thing? Have you ever done this? If so what is your favorite thing to lick/eat from somebody's toes?

I think it can be fun/erotic at times. Considering my nick I it is interesting to note that I did lick creamcheese off of someone's feet/toes on a dare. Considering she was hot and ticklish and no one knew this was something I liked... yeah oh no please don't throw me into the brier patch!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back