• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Even having trouble finding a place within this community

It's usually more the community politics that make me feel out of place.

Is this remark specific to the forums or just an in general thing? If specific to the forums, could you elaborate?

But, I probably will end up agreeing with you. There was a long period where I just felt socially excluded due to cliques. I don't know that that atmosphere passed necessarily, but I don't really pay it much mind if its still around.

Yes, I've felt the same as you and still do. True or not, it feels as if there's a mainstream WITHIN the tickling fetish here, and I don't feel I fit into it for several reasons. For some, this seems to be a place where they find a very strong connection, and for others, like you and me, not so much. If I'm honest, that really is a huge disappointment for me, because this part of me is so strong and prominent, and not something I'm able to freely express and enjoy in day-to-day life. So to NOT be able to find true connection where I was hoping I would so obviously find it, is, like I said, a very big disappointment. But I decided years ago to just enjoy what I can connect with around here, and let the rest go. Disappointing? Yes. But there's no point dwelling on it, because, like it or not, it is what it is, and you have no control over it. And I'm not changing who I am either to try to fit in, because I like who I am, and certain things that seem popular here are not things I want as part of my life. Some may think I'm being judgemental saying that. No, I'm just saying we all like different things is all. For me, I had to decide whether or not I was able to enjoy the bits I could connect with here now and then. If not, I was going to continue coming here looking for something I wasn't going to find, and I'd continue to be angry/frustrated/sad/disappointed. Maybe you'll have to make that decision at some point too. I wish I had a brighter outlook to share than that, but that has been my experience. But you are NOT me, and perhaps you're experience will be different than mine. And maybe there's some comfort knowing you're not alone feeling the way you do.

I've been around the online tickling scene for almost 25 years, even predating the TMF. I've hosted, helped organize and attend munches, events and play parties around the country, meeting and interacting with many different individuals, some of whom are loved ones. I say all of that to say in the dozens of people I've conversed and related with, on many different levels, I've never met a single person who has the exact same relation to tickling that I have.

It's never been that big a deal for me, but I am reminded fairly often of the distinction. So I do understand - it's like a person loving baseball. Then finding other people who love baseball and you think you've found your kindred spirits. Then you all gather to watch the game and what YOU really love is the pitching. But this other really loves the hitting. And another really loves the base stealing. Another the fielding, etc. To the point where something you thought brought you all together actually makes you feel separated somehow.

What I've learned though in all of my interactions is a bit of a secret, which is: what you see from the "mainstream" or more vocal on this forum isn't exactly an accurate indication of the entire tickle clan. Niche though we may be, we are far larger and more varied than you'd think just by looking at the majority of posts here. There are a lot of us who simply lurk or have never even seen this forum. TMF is I believe the largest repository for tickling/ticklephiles, so I'm not trying to cast any here in a negative light at all. Simply stating within the tickling universe, there's a diversity that may not seem to be seen in most posts here. And THAT can incorrectly give the perception that it doesn't exist at all.

I guess if there is a takeaway to all of this, it's just to be yourself. This post alone has probably help facilitate or at least reveal some connections that were hitherto unknown.

I also sympathize. Feet has never been my thing and that is a huge staple around here.

You're good, at the end of the day we're all here because we like to tickle or be tickled. Some of the tickle adjacent fetishes are flavors, but don't ever think you don't belong!

I do suspect that the pseudo anonymity of the internet let's the sorts of flavors you mentioned fly a bit more boldly so might be an artificial saturation of those topics, def start a convo, check out stories and clips, if you have an interest in a different flavor of tickling that makes you even more essential, because you definitely won't be the only one and who knows how many people will find unexpected joy in your "flavor" of tickling.

Diversity of interest is what keeps us fresh, you definitely definitely belong here!

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back