• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female "LER" roll call!

Happy Birthday to you then Neko, and welcome to the forum. Always awesome to find more female ticklers, am I right?

Any female LERS in South Korea, near South Korea, or soon to visit South Korea, PLEASE PM me.

...any LEES too for that matter.

I'm a man but just want to say

While I'm first and foremost an m/f tickler, f/ tickling sends me to the sky as both a viewer (I prefer watching f/m more than even m/f) and even as a participant. While I've lucked out twice meeting fabulous female ticklees through this great web site, I'm still hoping to :wavingguy meet a woman tickler as every once in a while I like taking what I dish out.

And probably one of the youngest here too (actually, I know I am, 'cause today's my 18th birthday!). XD

Doesn't mean anything. I reckon half the people on this forum are actually 12.
At least they act their age, then. :D

Right here

Where did all you tempting irrestible male lee's go? . Ahh don't fret ,I will find you and there will no pleas of mercy I will listen to..:devil::devil:

Oh what will you male lee's do when I have the opportunity to tickle you with many techniques and possibly some surprises up my sleeve:jester: Also , I have *heard* the so called brotherhood is strong and mighty LOL but be alert because when I am tickling one of you helplessly ,there is no guarantee that one of your brotherhood will attempt to rescue you,come to your aid:firedevil:firedevil

Male Lee here, not afraid to admit it.

Ahhhhhhh yesssssss, as bad as he gets me, sometimes I have to get payback, one day we should make a clip !!

Where did all you tempting irrestible male lee's go? . Ahh don't fret ,I will find you and there will no pleas of mercy I will listen to..:devil::devil:

Oh what will you male lee's do when I have the opportunity to tickle you with many techniques and possibly some surprises up my sleeve:jester: Also , I have *heard* the so called brotherhood is strong and mighty LOL but be alert because when I am tickling one of you helplessly ,there is no guarantee that one of your brotherhood will attempt to rescue you,come to your aid:firedevil:firedevil

Who says I would need to be rescued?

We need waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more of you F/M gals anonymiss86. :D

Oh hey, there's a thread on here for this? Lol, okay, here's a new thing:

How many girls on here are ACTUAL full on 'lers? Not 'lees that like to switch it up and get payback, but actual 'lers that are on here and still active?

I never knew this thread existed but I'm happy to see it's been revived!

I've never been a lee, however, I am curious to give it a try ;)

Women who tickle are just innately ruthless. They just always seem so cheerfully prepared to push you to the brink.

Women who tickle are just innately ruthless. They just always seem so cheerfully prepared to push you to the brink.

Haha that's what makes it so much fun though, for me at least. Nothing sexier than a woman mercylessly tickling with the biggest smile on her face.

Female Ler here and some guys react with a shocked "OH NO!" look on their face, yet some guys tease me by wiggling their toes,soles,or raising a arm grinning knowing they are tempting me :tickle:
how good of a ler are you? want to tickle roleplay?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back