• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female stars who look like sadistic ticklers

kenny

TMF Expert
id love to know everybody elses opinion about this, which female stars do you think look like sadistic ticklers my guess is jennifer anniston, she looks really evil nicole kidman for sure she always has long nails, that girl from king of queens, shawnee smith from becker and saw she also looks evil to me. All the girls from charmed and the most evil looking tickler is shannon daugherty she looks like she would have no mercy. So whats everybody else think?

Along with those already mentioned.....

Add:

Sharon Stone
Tia Carrera
Debra Messing(from Will and Grace)
and I am sure there are far more to add to this list.

Lucy Liu (who did play a dominatrix in the movie "Payback") sure looks like a sadistic tickler to me. :D

i agree

i agree with all of you now does anybody know for a fact that these ladies are evil ticklers

A few years ago when I first saw the video for "Whenever, Whereever," I thought that Shakira looked like she would be a pretty wild tickler. I'm not sure exactly why, but I could easily picture her straddled on top of a guy (or girl) and tickling him (her) with no mercy.

I think I'll also add Katherine McPhee to the list, as well as Jessica Alba, Eliza Dushku, Cameron Diaz, and Reese Witherspoon.

If I think of any more, I'll add them.

wwe girls

oh my god i completly forgot about those girls lita looks like she would tickle somebody to death and just laugh about and we all know candice michelle is a great tickler from her tickling videos with fm concepts, and oh who can forget chalize theron talk about evil looking, there is just to many to mention, i wonder why there isnt that much tickling in mainstream

I've got a mix of some young and older who come to mind.

From the younger generation, I think Shannen Doherty, Tiffani Amber Thissen, Rachel MacAdams, and Cameron Diaz.

Now ones who are a bit older, say between 40's and 50's. That list for me would include Sigourney Weaver, Kim Basinger, and Rebecca De Mornay. I'm sure I could think of a few others, but those are the ones that come to mind at the moment.

Mitch

I think Lucy Liu looks like the most sadistic tickler.
would love to see her on the other end of it.

And honorable mention to Cameron.

Angelina Jolie for sure... i've read she likes sadomasochistic things too... so maybe se could use a good tickle ;)

madonna?

really you think she looks like a sadistic tickler, and i agree about angelina jolie she is probably merciless

For some reason..

I think this bitch (I mean that as a compliment) would make Angelina Jolie beg like a little girl. I don't think mercy is in her vocabulary.

fairuza-balk-picture-1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh btw... i think Catherine Bell would be a merciless tickler... i would like to be tickle tortured by her for informations ;)

cornell1975 said:
Oh btw... i think Catherine Bell would be a merciless tickler... i would like to be tickle tortured by her for informations ;)

I totally agree with you!Being tickle tortured by Catherine Bell as Lieutenant-colonel Sarah Mackenzie in JAG would be great

a few ticklers

I think that Jennifer Lopez would be a great tickler, she has the nails for it. Shakira is also one of my favorites, she has got the perfect body, good fingers and she's beautiful! there are a lot people here who have the same taste as me:) for instence I would also pick Jennifer Anniston, Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie. but a couple years ago my ultemate female tickler was Kate Winslet. why? simply because she likes to tickle:d on the set of titanic she was tickling Leonardo Dicaprio constantly!! other cute ticklers are britney spears, jessica simpson and the olsen twin.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back