• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

female stars who look like sadistic ticklers

I'd also go with Vanessa Marcil, and Nikki Cox, from Las Vegas. I've heard someone say that Cox isnt ticklish. If that's true, she wouldnt have to worry about anyone getting her back.
Also, Vanessa Marcil. Her character in Las Vegas is such a bitch, that she looks like she might be.

Mitch

As far as looking like they would be evil ticklers . . . i am going to have to go with the crazy blonde chick from 40 Year old Virgin. Don't know her real name, but she did a stint on Scrubs as Zack Braff's girlfriend as well.

shadow365 said:
As far as looking like they would be evil ticklers . . . i am going to have to go with the crazy blonde chick from 40 Year old Virgin. Don't know her real name, but she did a stint on Scrubs as Zack Braff's girlfriend as well.

im gonna say sophia bush from one tree hill. Well at least i hope

At times i would say angelina jolie, but at times i would say she would get bore with it quickly.. but famke Janssen, lucy liu, fairuza balk, ali larter, rachel mcadams, jenny mccarthy, rebecca romijn -(use to be)stamos and that rhonda lady that use to host channel usa's 'up all night' seems like they would be sadistic too me

Hmmm, this is a tough one.
Even though many women LOOK sadistic, the reality may be totally different.
These are my top 10, in NO par-tickler order.
I tried to visualize these celebs being unmerciful ticklers . . .

1) Milla Jovovich
2) Fairuza Balk
3) Angelina Jolie
4) Sharon Stone
5) Michelle Rodriguez
6) Jane Fonda
7) Kathleen Turner
8) Uma Thurman
9) Naomi Campbell (Although she might throw her cell phone at you too)
10) Lucy Liu

shadow365 said:

Her name is Elizabeth Banks.

Helena Bonham Carter (just look at her, you know she's freaky)
Rachel Weisz (got that aristocratic haughtiness thing going)
Sarah Silverman (no idea why, other than perhaps wishful thinking because she's hot)

Neve Campbell
I think she would be totally ruthless!! :evilha: :devil2:

There's an actress, Fariuza Balk, who co starred with Neve Campbell in a movie called The Craft, that was from 1996, I believe. From watching her in that movie, and just seeing her, she looks like she could be a pretty ruthless tickler.

Mitch

Dolly Parton...

HA! You didn't expect that one did ya. Thats right, I'm picking Dolly. Sure she puts up that sweet and inocent (well maybe not so inocent) frunt, but I have a feeling if she saw a pair of feet sticking out from under a bed sheet, she couldn't resist the erge. Also her breasts would fill any leather out fit quite nicely. Dolly's finger nails are always long and perfect, I'm not sure if they are hers, or the press on veriety, but they would cause some real grief if aplied on the right people, in the right places . Also she has ALWAYS had a very sassy personality, and would be a wicked little teas once she had you at her mercy.

Yep Dolly is my pick of ruthless Celeb tickler.

PS
I personally think she has a secret dungeon under her DollyWood amusement park.

Last edited:
SlaverTickler said:
HA! You didn't expect that one did ya. Thats right, I'm picking Dolly. Sure she puts up that sweet and inocent (well maybe not so inocent) frunt, bu I have a feeling if she saw a pair of feet sticking out from under a bed sheet, she couldn't resist the erge. Also her breast would fill any leather out fit quite nicely. Dolly's finger nails are always long and perfect, I'm not sure if they are hers, or the press on veriety, but they would cause some real grief if aplied in the right places on the right people. Also she has ALWAYS had a very sassy personality, and would be a wicked little teas once she had you at her mercy.

Yep Dolly is my pick of ruthless Celeb tickler.

PS
I personally think she has a secret dungeon under her DollyWood amusement park.

I remember several years ago some network did a biography/interview thing with Dolly. She said her look comes from admiring the hookers in the local whorehouse! If you look at photos of her before she became famous, she was a bigger girl with substantially smaller boobs back then. Since she has that "hooker" streak in her, she'd probably be a good candidate for dom. I can certainly imagine her in a black leather outfit and a whip! :whip:

Another good sadistic ler would be that chick from Third Rock From the Sun; you know, the one who could pass for Kathleen Turner's sister!

kis123 said:
I remember several years ago some network did a biography/interview thing with Dolly. She said her look comes from admiring the hookers in the local whorehouse! If you look at photos of her before she became famous, she was a bigger girl with substantially smaller boobs back then. Since she has that "hooker" streak in her, she'd probably be a good candidate for dom. I can certainly imagine her in a black leather outfit and a whip! :whip:

Another good sadistic ler would be that chick from Third Rock From the Sun; you know, the one who could pass for Kathleen Turner's sister!

The real tall one who played Ivana Humpalot in the Austin Powers movie, yeah she would be a good dom thats for sure. The thing about Dolly is that because she is so tiny, and has that cute little voice it sort of goes against type. I think of a dom as being 5'10"- 6', maybe 140 lbs of muscle. Something like Chyna in her later WWE days. I always think Miss Parton was large in the bust, that was her handle. I think they apear alot bigger because she is a lean mean country singin' machien. At any rait ya gotta love Dolly she is a the only white woman, in my oppinion, who has earned the "Diva" mantle.

Last edited:
I have no doubt: FAMKE JANSEN can tickle anybody to death (male or female).

Actresses: Cameron Diaz would probably be very evil and Lucy Liu too. Drew Barrymore has a devilish grin and has a tickling fetish

Singers Madonna and Natalie Imbruglia would be great sadistic ticklers and Joss Stone and Shakira would be good but more gentle.

Athlete Maria Shrapova would be a sadistic bitch.

Supermodels Kate Moss (If you are bound at her mercy she will breake you and destroy you by tickling, she is frail but being helpless at her mercy would be devastating). The other supermodel I think would be a great tickle-torturer would be Tyra Banks (can I be her victim?).

There is another actress, a japanese girl who acted as a torturer in a very intesnse film THE AUDITION (I dont know her name)

Hmm how's about Anne Robinson from 'The Weakest Link' fame? She wears the tight black leather, I can see her being pretty sadistic specially to the poor Welsh :D whoops :hipoke:

indivision said:
I think I'll also add Katherine McPhee to the list, as well as Jessica Alba, Eliza Dushku, Cameron Diaz, and Reese Witherspoon.

*gulps* great choices, i think u've hit the nail on the head there! sadistic to the max these ones! haha

i'll add......jennifer garner from alias (maybe she could use her skillful fingers as an interrogation technique! :xpulcy: ) haha

lucy lawless who used to play xena, ive seen her in eurotrip playing a dominatrix and she fits the bill!! hehe

ali larter and hayden pantierre from heroes and last but not least scarlett johansonn

Women's pool star- Jeanette Lee!(THE BLACK WIDOW)

That black leather, long hair and long nails.

I'm going to go with some long time and propably out-dated speculations...

Jenny McCarthy
Heather Locklear
Susan Luici
Morgan Fairchild
Karen Black
Charro
Ruth Buzzy

Well I am certainly one who belongs in the Nicole Kidman (evil tickler) camp.

However I don't know who among you follows the series FRAZIER. However there was an actress in it who played Nile's girlfriend before he ran off with Daphnie. I can't even remember her name, but I instinctively looked at her and thought Tickler.

Oooh!! Jeanette Lee!! Good choice! She could strap me to the pool table and have her way with me!!

Diego, I've been looking for that movie "The Audition" for quite some time, now. I saw a clip on one of those "scariest movie moments" clip shows, and YES, she looks like a sadistic tickler!! I just wish I could see the whole film and see what she does to that poor guy, maybe she tickles his foot before she... well, you know...

Another choice I came up with recently is the lovely and talented Ashanti. Long nails, a sweet personality, a GREAT smile, and a mean streak! Just what Phatteus ordered!

phatteus said:
Oooh!! Jeanette Lee!! Good choice! She could strap me to the pool table and have her way with me!!

Diego, I've been looking for that movie "The Audition" for quite some time, now. I saw a clip on one of those "scariest movie moments" clip shows, and YES, she looks like a sadistic tickler!! I just wish I could see the whole film and see what she does to that poor guy, maybe she tickles his foot before she... well, you know...

Another choice I came up with recently is the lovely and talented Ashanti. Long nails, a sweet personality, a GREAT smile, and a mean streak! Just what Phatteus ordered!

I agree, I am torn between her tickling me all night or me tickling her feet all night!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back