• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot size (just females, please)

Wich is your foot size?

• size 5

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • size 6

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • size 7

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • size 8

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • size 9

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • size 10

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters

Batman

TMF Expert
I've allways wondered something. Wich is the average foot size of the TMF gals? Maybe 5, perhaps 7, or 10. Well, come on, people, I'm anxious to hear your aswers :D .

(she blushes)
I'm glad you approve honey. Thank you!

PS--I'm only five foot three so if I had big feet, I'd look pretty silly :D
XOXO

Taking notes again for future reference. (size 6 1/2 check, size 8 check, ......)

Errr... oops.:D . Yes, I realize I haven't put size 11 eleven now.
Well, at least we know her foot size ;) , is she ticklish by the way? Remember people, the most important thing here is if your size 8 or 6 are ticklish!

Yep they are (it's almost obscene...) ;)
XOXO

Thank you sweet honey (nice to know at at least TWO people on this thread like me...);)

XOXO

You're wellcome, sweetie. How couldn't we love a ticklish girl with such tiny feet like you :D ?

(giggles)
You're so sweet, thank you...Well as you can see on page one, not quite everyone agrees with you obviously...:D

XOXO

The smaller the better! Soooooooo cute! :D 6 and a half are perfect, Steph :twohugs: I'd be adoring those babies in a second if I could :) <<<<----

You're quite welcome, my dear ;) :tickle: :twohugs: Had any new pics posted at Venray's lately? :D

Well, now that you mention it....

;)
There are actually, in his possession, a few new ones (a couple of me goofing around at the zoo and a couple dtrell took with my toes tied back) but I know Ray & Tracy have been having some kind of trouble with the site. He's also got some others from NEST that people gave him as well to share, I beleive... :D :tickle: :twohugs:

XOXO

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back