• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot size (just females, please)

Wich is your foot size?

• size 5

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • size 6

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • size 7

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • size 8

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • size 9

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • size 10

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
Re: Well, now that you mention it....

steph said:
;)
There are actually, in his possession, a few new ones (a couple of me goofing around at the zoo and a couple dtrell took with my toes tied back) but I know Ray & Tracy have been having some kind of trouble with the site. He's also got some others from NEST that people gave him as well to share, I beleive... :D :tickle: :twohugs:

XOXO

hmmmm, can't wait to see them! :D awww, I wish you were closer to T.O., Steph! ;) :twohugs:

Thanks!

I wish I was closer too--but I'm fraid I'd have a catfight with little Clair :p --hey, where has she been, BTW?

XOXO

ahhhh, yes our dear little Clair :D The poor thing, her computer has been acting up :sadcry: We're still in touch, but she has a hard time posting in here lately :(

No need for a cat-fight ;) Plenty of me to go around :D (kidding ofcourse ;) You would have my undivided attention :D)

awwww, its okay Steph! *gives you a big hug* :twohugs: I sure hope her computer gets fixed soon, though :(

Me too :twohugs: Oh, we owe darling Batman a huge apology for the hijack. We'd better stop...:)
XOXO

Come on girls, where are ya???

I think little Clair would show up if Batman was instead Robin ;) :D Yep, apologies Batman! Carry on, girls! :D

Well, he's such a sweetie, I think she might just take him as he is...:D Off we go then my friend! :Kiss2:

XOXO

MY feet are size 2 in childrens and Trust me they are deathly ticklish ! Even more than when I was younger since I am spending
more time pampering them with lotion ,any insatiable tickler would
be tempted:veryhappy

tickleshotel said:
MY feet are size 2 in childrens and Trust me they are deathly ticklish ! Even more than when I was younger since I am spending
more time pampering them with lotion ,any insatiable tickler would
be tempted:veryhappy

Duly noted for the Tickle Bus Tour. :D

Re:

Pardon me, but what about a size 4 1/2? does that count? or am i in the minority?

Re: Re:

Catwoman said:
Pardon me, but what about a size 4 1/2? does that count? or am i in the minority?
Wow... if your feet are ticklish, then I'll adore you as my new godess :cool: :D . I would love to tickle such tiny feet!

Are US and UK the same size? Continental Europe employs a totally different system again. Anyone know the translation?

Slant said:
Are US and UK the same size? Continental Europe employs a totally different system again. Anyone know the translation?
I don't know in Europe, but here in Southamerica we have a totally different system for this. For each american size, add 30 or 31.
For example...
Size 5 (US)= Size 35/36 (Southamerica)
Size 8 (US)= Size 38/39 (Southamerica)

Got it? :cool:

steph said:
(she blushes)
I'm glad you approve honey. Thank you!

PS--I'm only five foot three so if I had big feet, I'd look pretty silly :D
XOXO

Heya steph,I am 4'6(don;t I make you look tall?:p and my foot size is 2 in childrens ..I have had Lers that can hold both my extreme ticklish feet in One of their hands :rolleyes: :sowrong:

Re: Re: Re:

Batman said:
Wow... if your feet are ticklish, then I'll adore you as my new godess :cool: :D . I would love to tickle such tiny feet!

Batman, mine are even smaller being size 2 in childrens LOL and yes my feet are off the charts ticklish:feets:

Re: Re: Re: Re:

tickleshotel said:
Batman, mine are even smaller being size 2 in childrens LOL and yes my feet are off the charts ticklish:feets:
:wow: :yowzer: wow... that IS tiny! To touch them would be like some sort of heaven :D :D :D :D :D!
BTW, do you like to get tickled there :D ?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Batman said:
:wow: :yowzer: wow... that IS tiny! To touch them would be like some sort of heaven :D :D :D :D :D!
BTW, do you like to get tickled there :D ?

ab-sole-lutely!!:D :happyfloa I do have some recent pictures of myself and of my tiny feet if you'd like to view :D ;) one pic of my feet is actual webcam frame being tickled on my feet ..a webcam that I used to have sadly :(

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back