• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FUCK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Ann pack you a bunch of salve and band-aids for NEST next year 'cause there's gonna be a fight.

It's coming and you know it.

Thank you, Doctor.

Bring it on, tough guy!

I'll meet you behind the bowling alley once I'm done checking out the remake of "The Godfather" starring Justin Timberlake and Megan Fox.

Drew

Ann......you also better bring some Neosporin so he don't get too infected.

Think about it. They fucked up The Haunting, King Kong, 13 Ghosts(twice) plus just about every other original masterpiece that they could. So what is left to mangle with the poor excuse of the director's artistic vision based on a theme? What could Hollywood have missed in the remaking of?? I know!

True Grit
Patton
Porky's
The African Queen
American Graffitti
Billy Jack
What's New Pussycat?
Dr. Strangelove
Tarus Bulba
The Quiet Man
The Fisher King
Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?
My Left Foot
Animal House
Blazing Saddles

Given a lot of money and the vast amount of mediocre actors in Tinseltown, these fine stand alone movies can be ruptured too.

Sorry about that, I'm a little depressed right now. Its just that...well...
When Hollywood is remaking BACK TO THE FUTURE!! My favorite movie of all time with ZAC MOTHER FUCKING EFFRON!!! AND SHIA "PAID BY THE SYLLABLE" LABOUFF!!!!! I AM ANGRY!!!:punt::objection::xlime::doublefinger::bsflag::cry1::Grrr::Grrr::Grrr::panic::pukefight::bonk:

Sorry there are no emoticons in the world that can some up what I am feeling now. I think I'm gonna cry.

Oh, trust me, I feel your pain. Hollywood can ruin any good thing...and they usually do.

Think about it. They fucked up The Haunting, King Kong, 13 Ghosts(twice) plus just about every other original masterpiece that they could. So what is left to mangle with the poor excuse of the director's artistic vision based on a theme? What could Hollywood have missed in the remaking of?? I know!

True Grit
Patton
Porky's
The African Queen
American Graffitti
Billy Jack
What's New Pussycat?
Dr. Strangelove
Tarus Bulba
The Quiet Man
The Fisher King
My Left Foot
Animal House
Blazing Saddles

Given a lot of money and the vast amount of mediocre actors in Tinseltown, these fine stand alone movies can be ruptured too.

You can take Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? off that list: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372237/

True Grit
Patton
Porky's
The African Queen
American Graffitti
Billy Jack
What's New Pussycat?
Dr. Strangelove
Tarus Bulba
The Quiet Man
The Fisher King
My Left Foot
Animal House
Blazing Saddles

The Coen Brothers have already remade TRUE GRIT, starring Matt Damon, Jeff Bridges, Barry Pepper and others.

It's coming out within a year, probably around Christmas time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403865/

EDIT: Also, if Lucas remade 'American Graffitti', I guarantee it would have too many SFX, boring characters and a nonsensical plot. :jester:

You can take Guess Who's Coming to Dinner? off that list: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372237/

The Coen Brothers have already remade TRUE GRIT, starring Matt Damon, Jeff Bridges, Barry Pepper and others.

It's coming out within a year, probably around Christmas time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1403865/

EDIT: Also, if Lucas remade 'American Graffitti', I guarantee it would have too many SFX, boring characters and a nonsensical plot. :jester:

Well fuck me runnin'.

Well fuck me runnin'.

HAHA!!! I vote this to be the best line ever said^^ xD

and about how I feel about remakes....some were good (like Holloween and Nightmare On Elm Street), some I wish never were even thought of, let alone produced (Psycho and Thirteen Ghosts [2xs])

I heard they are redoing Full Monty. Really? What's the point of recycling movie ideas? It's so uncreative and never lives up to the expectations of people who have seen the classics.

One of the remakes I thought was stupid was pride and prejudice. You can't top the original actors/actresses. The humour is in the subtle little expressions, movements, and comments and Hollywood just can't act like that anymore. I love keira knightley but I don't want to see her as elizabeth. Then you have the computer animated shit of cartoons since loved and past. I LOVED Garfield growing up. They made him animated....why oh why, digitally with realworld set and humans. Boycotted. Alvin and the Chipmunks, growing up were friggin awesome. Computer animated and "vamped" up for todays unappreciable youth. Boycotted.

Then the stupid Catwoman movie, ya, I boycotted. Halley Barrie is NOT MY CATWOMAN. No. Not allowed. And the appeal of catwoman is not supposed to be in showing skin. Catwoman is supposed to be hawt without that cheap tactic.

It's a poor age for the entertainment world. Based on ideas already created, and scripted acts of "reality" *shudder*.

True Grit
Patton
Porky's
The African Queen
American Graffitti
Billy Jack
What's New Pussycat?
Dr. Strangelove
Tarus Bulba
The Quiet Man
The Fisher King
My Left Foot
Animal House
Blazing Saddles

I think your safe with at least one of those.
Surely even Hollywood would consider a politically correct Blazing Saddles unworkable.??

I think your safe with at least one of those.
Surely even Hollywood would consider a politically correct Blazing Saddles unworkable.??

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally??!!!............... Cast Laurence Fishburn, Susan Sarandon, and Brad Pitt in it. Even if it were Snakes On A Plane crappy it would sell.

Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder might make some nice bucks selling the rights. Who knows. Mel might have one last great movie left in him and could use the cash to finance it. Of course in 15 or 20 years it too will be remade.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally??!!!............... Cast Laurence Fishburn, Susan Sarandon, and Brad Pitt in it. Even if it were Snakes On A Plane crappy it would sell.

Mel Brooks and Gene Wilder might make some nice bucks selling the rights. Who knows. Mel might have one last great movie left in him and could use the cash to finance it. Of course in 15 or 20 years it too will be remade.

You know, I might actually pay money for the ridiculousness of fishbourne dressed in a KKK outfit asking, where the White women at.

I just couldn't see enough of the script surviving for a remake, the bit of the film when the guy is ringing the bell heralding the new sheriff, shouting the sheriff is a ni**er and the townsfolk are thinking he's saying the sheriff is near just wouldn't have the same ring if he was shouting- the sheriff is an African American and the townsfolk mistakenly thought the sheriff was afar.

They are? Since when? I haven't seen to many remakes of a movie that was better then the original. The only one that was as good was psycho, and that's because it was a frame by frame remake. It's never better, the actors are never as good, people almost always fuck up the plot.

The only exception might be the remake of "The Hills Have Eyes" but that had more to do with the FX and better quality of equipment they have now. Shia is a pretty decent actor, and he might be able to match Fox in the Marty roll, but nobody will match up with Lloyd as Doc Brown.

That would imply that the Hills Have Eyes was worth watching to begin with.

In all seriousness, Im not happy about the news (if it IS true), but Im willing to give it a shot. I pretty much had the same reaction to the Karate Kid remake, but from what I hear they actually did do a good job.

Let's be honest guys... it has been 25 years since BTTF came out...

WTF I didnt hear any of this!!! I am pissed!! Zach Effing Effron???!!! Terrible.

They are seriously running out of movies to make. It's sad. Whats next ? A Karate Kid Remake?? oh wait....

Anybody know if they thought about de-nutting Leave It To Beaver yet?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back