• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full List of Ticklish UK Celebrities on Twitter (Feet)

I've got a couple more......... i believe these to be the real accounts

Holly Valance Female solo artist & ex-Neighbours actress
http://twitter.com/#!/HollyValance/status/53386355039928320 fellow Aussie Delta Goodrem follows her, so it must be the real 1!

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Holly-Valance-Feet-210748.jpg

Jenny Frost TV Presenter & former Atomic Kitten member
http://twitter.com/#!/JENNYFROST22/status/53446474066968576

http://www.wikifeet.com/pictures/Jenny-Frost-Feet-50041.jpg looks like hes going for the feet ? =)

Love the answers from both Holly Valance and Jenny Frost! :D

Holly's answer is very interesting indeed, 5 on a ticklish scale but 10 on a sensitivity? could playing with her feet differ than tickling?

With Jenny Frost's answer all that remains is Kerry Katona to complete the Atomic kitten line up.

Love the answers from both Holly Valance and Jenny Frost! :D

Holly's answer is very interesting indeed, 5 on a ticklish scale but 10 on a sensitivity? could playing with her feet differ than tickling?

With Jenny Frost's answer all that remains is Kerry Katona to complete the Atomic kitten line up.

when was natasha asked? and liz never give an answer

when was natasha asked? and liz never give an answer

Natasha was confirmed years back on a online chat and answered she was ridiculously ticklish. You should be able to find it on here somewhere hopefully if you search the forums.

Liz has been asked on twitter and has said she's ticklish. Not sure if she's answered the special uni project taking place at the moment through about her feet :D Check Sdavis on twitter.

Kaya Scodelario, Carol McGiffin, Charlotte Hawkins, Nikkita Angus and Lucy Jo Hudson added.

Carol McGiffin eh ?????? now there's one milf i'd love to find out if she's ticklish ??? mmmmmmmmmmmm

how about Suzy Perry from the Gadget show....she's ticklish...would love to know if her feet are ticklish too!!!

this thread is amazing, great work! i've always loved cat deeley

red devil suzi perry said she has ticklish feet its only she private messaged me

Michelle Keegan only a 5 :(

Brooke Kinsella an 8 though!

Well one way to look at it is at least Michelle has some kind of tickly feeling on her feet, although I agree a higher rating would have been fanatstic to hear.

Brooke Kinsella is a nice answer though, used to wonder about her when she was on eastenders.

Liz McClarnon, Michelle Keegan, Sharron Davies, Tamara Eccleston, Brooke Kinsella, Brooke Vincent, Stephanie McMichael, Nieve Jennings, Mel Blatt, Ruth Langsford, Dominique Jackson, Tasha Danvers, Joanne Jackson and Kelly Sotherton all added.

Well done on all these Getjiggy, your contibution has been immense! Same for Ruthven82 as well!

Brooke Vincent only a 5 as well then. As long as it tickles somewhat that's all that matters :D

You know what, I used to think Twitter was the dumbest fucking idea ever conceived; but now, with the exception of this particular use case, I still hold to that belief.

i agree twitter is a load of crap really but its good for this sort of thing!!

Excellent list. Thanks,. jiggy. The only thing is.. I clicked on the name of the last girl you posted..Victoria Atkin, and it said "Page does not exist" sorry. Unless they removed it.

Mitch

Lisa Snowdon ticklish eh ???? " WOW" thanks for that info ruthy...i wouls so love too tickle Lisa's sexy soles bigtime...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks guys.

Starting to struggle now though and run out of celebs to ask, either that or they are not answering!!

Ciara Janson, Elen Rivas and Georgia Davies added

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back