• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full List of Ticklish UK Celebrities on Twitter (Feet)

Imogen Heap, Tulisa Contostavlos (NDubz), Keisha Buchanan (Sugababes), Josie Darby, Rebecca Adlington, Lisa Snowdon and Jennifer Ellison all added

Great stuff as always Jiggs, still i reckon we could be following the wrong Jennifer Ellison theres another 1 on twitter with more followers.

Tulisa ;) nice

Shame about Brooke Vincent, I'd love to see Sophie and Sian have a jailbait lesbian (they're both over 18 in real life, folks, thankfully!) foot tickling contest. Maybe try the actress who plays Sian - Sacha Parkinson, I think her name is.

Good work to all involved, this is quite a list!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

sacha parkinson is proving slightly elusive at the moment. we'll keep trying though, u neva know???

sacha parkinson is proving slightly elusive at the moment. we'll keep trying though, u neva know???

Damn her! Maybe Brooke Vincent told her about the request during a break in rehersals, and she knows better than to say anything...thanks for trying, though, good luck!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

To add to the point about Sara Cox 'cottoning on', I also get the impression in Georgie Thompson's reply she knows that this info isn't quite being used for a dissertation!

Fantastic work; a couple of blows, though:

Jennifer Metcalfe - I was gutted and surprised to see her answer so low on this! I remember a 'did you know' in a magazine once stating that she moisturises her feet once a day, which is why they look so brilliant. I thought she was absolutely nailed on to have soft, extremely ticklish feet.

Kaya Scodelario - less reasoning behind this, I just really fancy her and her disappointing '2' ruins my fantasies.

Fantastic thread, mind.

great thread, god what i'd give to have 10 minutes with pretty much all of them xD

Me too! :D

Well Cheryl Cole doesn't have her own Twitter account so not sure we'll find out this way

I think its about time Cheryl joined the Twitter world doesn't she realise we need answers? haha.

It is a real shame about Jennifer Metcalfe all I can hope is she has said 1 as she hates to have her feet tickled and would rather people thought they were not ticklish.........or is that just wishful thinking?

Too many haters on Twitter we need help guys we all need to get on there asking these questions lol caped crusader and jimmy t you dickheads get off twitter and stop trying to protect female celebs you don't even know

and were meant to be the sad ones.......... whatever

We need er ahem I mean I would love to find out if ITV Daybreak weather girl Lucy Verasamy fits our bill! :xpulcy:

I think Tina O Brian has had enough guessing by her latest twitter response.

Oh well, she has twiglet toes anyway.

You see this is the problem with people getting harrassed! You ask someone a question and they answer it, 10 minutes later they get another similar sounding question and eventually it gets to the point when they think hmm wait a minute... The internet has also made it really easy for people including celebs to find anything so it probably doesn't take them long to find the link to this website! As the old saying goes there's always one that spoils it for everyone else.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back