• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

Of course, if you really want to get wild, you could always take Ted Nugent's "Cat Scratch Fever" and change the words to "Kat Klan Fever." Just a thought.

Or we could write an original song for the Kitty Kat Vixens.

I'm chiming in a bit late. But, I think this is a great idea. I'm not likely to be able to make anything before next year...too much on my plate already. But, there can always be more than one.

I was thinking about the name possibilities. The guys often refer to themselves as "The Brotherhood". Perhaps something along the lines of "Sisterhood of Tickling Arts Kats" Then, the guys can drool even more because all of us would be "STAK"ed? OK, OK. Bad pun. :blaugh:

I'd caution the gals to keep even the city a secret...maybe even the state! These guys are relentless. If they had any idea at all of the area this will be in, they'd be spread out looking for us and reporting the location to everyone else. Then......

Wait a minute. That might actually be FUN!

LOL Seriously, though. Good luck with this, Kitten. I think it's a wonderful idea. I'll be dropping you a PM in a few to fill you in on a related possibility.

Ann

Thanks for chiming in Ann. It seems to be that we don't have a name set after all! Oh well, it's one of the less important details. I'll be brainstorming while I'm at work tonight.

I'm with you that I think the guys would be relentless if they knew where this was taking place! I plan on keeping the bulk of the details a secret. I WAS playing with the idea of a pic so that everyone knows that it really happens but then I decided that I just don't care if they know! lol... the whole purpose of holding this gathering is for the ladies to bond and have some playtime after all!

ticklkitten said:

I'm with you that I think the guys would be relentless if they knew where this was taking place! I plan on keeping the bulk of the details a secret. I WAS playing with the idea of a pic so that everyone knows that it really happens but then I decided that I just don't care if they know! lol... the whole purpose of holding this gathering is for the ladies to bond and have some playtime after all!

Okay, I'm certainly in the minority here but, as much as I would love to see photos, webcast, videos, etc., I don't want you to post. NOTHING can live up to the images I have created in my mind, and I do mean NOTHING!!

Have Fun!

I'll pinpoint the location of your gathering soon enough, my pretties. Just wait and see!
state_michigan_500x500.gif

Related topics / gatherings

I fully realize that your gathering is for women only. However, some of us are trying to organize a gathering in the Chicago area for later this summer.

It appears that many of you are from this region, and I hope that you'll consider attending. Please feel fre to PM or email me.

[email protected]

Hope to hear from you, and best of luck with the girls night out.

If I don't go , it'll be a crying game ...... er, I mean .... shame!

....... um , hello , I'm kinda new here ......... some of you may notice that I'm using TKLMAN's screen name , but I'm NOT TKLMAN ...... I'm his twin sister ...... we look EXACTLY alike ....... I've been reading the posts on this thread & I hafta say that I would be really really interested in attending this ALL-WOMEN gathering , because I am ALL woman ...... remember , TKLMAN & I look EXACTLY alike , so when I show up to this party , I don't want all you fellow ladies to think it's TKLMAN .... it'll be me , his twin sister , who looks JUST like him ....... so , please send me all the details on the whereabouts of this party because I truly am a female & I promise not to tell my brother a thing ..... OK? ~giggle~

Remember - I am NOT TKLMAN ... although I look EXACTLY like him , I am a girl & should be allowed to attend this party.

Oops! Too close! One of the ladies saw me hiding in the shower with my camera! Her screams were deafening! I guess the ladies will have to change the location of their gathering now. Drat!
Screaming%20in%20mirror.jpg

ticklkitten said:
Ok, for starters, I AM a heterosexual female, but most certainly an equal opportunity tickler/lee!

An interesting twist on the "girls night out" idea would be to have an all female gathering... maybe a kind of slumber party theme but with tickling involved... ?

Is there anyone else out there that thinks that this would be fun?

Sounds like a great idea. You girls can have it at our house(mine and shygals).
I promise I will stay out of your way! :)

TTD :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The relentlessness is getting annoying....... :rolleyes:

I swear if even ONE GUY shows up or better yet...even KNOWS about this gathering, I wont go. :cool2:

But thanks TTD for being a sweet gentleman. You shall be rewarded..;)

Iluv2Btickled said:

I swear if even ONE GUY shows up or better yet...even KNOWS about this gathering, I wont go. :cool2:

But thanks TTD for being a sweet gentleman. You shall be rewarded..;)

It's gonna be rough to keep a secret like that. A guy may not show, that can be pretty much guaranteed by the host(whomever that will be) but to keep at the very least one guy from knowing about is going to be a task.

Especially since the idea for such a gathering has been made semi public knowledge :tickle: by the starter of this thread.

:shock: :ermm:

You're most welcome for the offer and it stands.......I would think even shygal would love to have a "gals night" with you all and would probably make the same offer except for the staying out of the way part. <<<<---- :tickle:

TTD

Iluv2Btickled said:

Alright, alright, I give up!
I'll let you ladies do your thing but remember this... Featherfingers may be lurking in the shadows watching everything that happens! So be aware... someone may be watching!
dwh-animated.gif
nude_team.jpg

(That isn't me, by the way. I have a lot more hair)

Iluv2Btickled said:

*Peeks head over ticket selling stand where throngs of men are lined up to purchase viewing tickets for the ticklefest* Crap...*takes all their money and runs*

featherfingers said:
I'll pinpoint the location of your gathering soon enough, my pretties. Just wait and see!
state_michigan_500x500.gif

This map actually has where I used to live on it! That was in Houghton fyi... brr... so many COLD memories!

Awww TTD, that is such a sweet offer! I would totally go for it if more of us lived near you guys! I actually believe that you'd stay out of the way. Hey... you'll do anything in the name of us torturing your lady! lol...

Run AphroditeRabbit run!!!

Frankie, you should KNOW by now that I don't take any offense to your pics and silliness. I know you better than that. What's interesting is that I was trying to figure out what your satellite pic was aimed at and I had absolutely NO Idea!

TKLMAN, nice try... :Kiss1:

Iggy pop said:
Michigan? Isn't that some place in Canada?

lol... where I used to live in MI.. people actually talked like they were from canada... it was a "Fargo" movie all over again!

Like I said earlier in this thread, I get to sleep next to kitten's feet..tee hee :)

You take the feet...I just wanna sleep next to her...;)

I'm sure I'll be comfortable next to anybody tho.. :xpeepsofa

Last edited:
How about kitten and Iluv2btickled can sleep side by side and I sleep at both of your feet...sweet dreams.LOL

ticklkitten's tickle party

Hey Kittten, i'll donate a few interesting dental devices for your gathering...let me know where to send them.
Enjoy ladies!
-Doc

Iluv2Btickled said:
You take the feet...I just wanna sleep next to her...;)

I'm sure I'll be comfortable next to anybody tho.. :xpeepsofa

Hey IL2BT... I'll make sure that you and I sleep next to each other! For safety's sake if nothing else! But I can't guarantee that I won't tickle you.. but at least we trust each other! I hope you like cuddler's... because I like to snuggle...

omg... I have an address for you when you're willing to send them! wow.. so much fun!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back