• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

fun gathering idea

I'm looking forward to you sleeping at my feet sexicana... I LOVE being tickled while I'm sleeping![/QUOTE]

I hope those feet stick out from under the covers, kitten and IL2BT, I wont disturb your sleep...but I'll tickle those toes until you are asleep.. :)

Iluv2Btickled said:
while I dont like being WHILE sleeping ( I take my sleep seriously) I dont mine it while I'm falling asleep or just waking up. ;)

So knock urself out Sexicana! :tickle:

Yep, I'm picturing IL2BT and I sleeping curled up next to each other and sexicana sleeping perpendicular to us at our feet. I don't mind sleeping on the floor at all. I know sultrybrunette has already called dibs on a bed!

Oh yes darling, please do keep me posted, I'd love to be in the loop. I thank you!
XOXO

ticklkitten said:
Hey ladies! I'll be sending all who has expressed interest so far a pm tonight with the details I know so far. I have 16 people on my list! yay! And I know our sweet steph can't come but I'm going to keep sending her info anyhow just because she is so cool. Hope you don't mind steph!

I'm looking forward to you sleeping at my feet sexicana... I LOVE being tickled while I'm sleeping!

Hey girls! I just sent out a pm with some more helpful stuff involving the party. Remember to send me a pm if you are interested in coming and haven't done so yet! Otherwise I won't know to send you important info...

and no problem steph, you are very much loved by me!

For any guys who are afraid that we gals can't defend ourselves....

There was a story on the news a few days ago about an attempted robbery at a nearby beauty school. It seems this guy...who looked to be good sized and able to handle himself...thought that a bunch of dizzy dames at a beauty schoold would be a pushover. They weren't. They surrounded and attacked him, pulling him back inside several times as he attempted to flee before the cops arrived. By the time the cops saved him, they'd beat the crap out of him, necessitating a trip to the hospital before the trip to jail.

We are women. Hear us roar! lol

Ann

PS - Frankie, we MUST meet some day! I love your sense of humor!

lol Ann for the humorous story and thanks for the positive feedback you give me! I really appreciate it.

TklDuo-Ann said:
PS - Frankie, we MUST meet some day! I love your sense of humor!

Ann, I would be honored meet you and thanks for appreciating my sense of humor.

I'm typing this in a hotel lobby at San Diego so I'll need to finish this before the group of nuns behind me catch a glimpse of the TMF screen. Anyway, I'll be back next Monday and I'll tell you all about my vacation.

See if you can convince the ladies to let me be a guest at the gathering. (Even on vacation, I won't give up!)

featherfingers said:
See if you can convince the ladies to let me be a guest at the gathering. (Even on vacation, I won't give up!)

Let me think here Frankie... no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no... ok, that should cover the next several times you ask. Have a nice day... :bubble:

featherfingers said:
I'll need to finish this before the group of nuns behind me catch a glimpse of the TMF screen.

Hey, Frankie... If they're anything like some of the nuns I've known over the years, they'd want to know when and where the next gathering is! lol One of the communities I looked into when I was looking at that possibility was made up of women mainly my age and younger who nearly all loved to tickle. They'd feel right at home at Kittens slumber party. ;)

Ann

PS - AFA talking them into letting you come.... So sorry. But, I need to be faithful to the sisterhood......or the klan.....or the vixens.....or whatever it's going to be called. :rolleyes:

dude if you are seriously trying to get in their, your making a fool outa yourself. I'm probably the only one who's gonna say this but your not funny anymore.

Wow this has really taken off! HUNDREDS of posts in a very short time. I'm still wishing all of you the very best at this gathering. Kitten, you are an amazing lady in taking this bull byt the horns and running with it. I hope it goes as fantastic as it seems to be heading.

All women gathering? Sounds like a great place to set up a video camera, lol.

NJLaughs said:
Wow this has really taken off! HUNDREDS of posts in a very short time. I'm still wishing all of you the very best at this gathering. Kitten, you are an amazing lady in taking this bull byt the horns and running with it. I hope it goes as fantastic as it seems to be heading.

Thanks for the support and kind words NJLaughs... you really seemed like a great guy when I met you at NEST!

I have a ton of fun planning stuff like this... I was the social chairperson back in my sorority days and this is right up my alley. Along with the fact that I LOVE meeting new people!

And Ann... its FFOT. The Fem Fatales of Tickling... thanks to TTD for the wonderful name!!!

knogz said:
dude if you are seriously trying to get in their, your making a fool outa yourself. I'm probably the only one who's gonna say this but your not funny anymore.

Oh, I get that from a lot of people. As for making a fool out of myself, I got to do that in front of a thousand people at Sea World yesterday. Anyway, ladies, have a great gathering! My sense of humor and I will be taking a break from this thread so you may plan your gathering Featherfingers-free. See ya! :)

Hey ladies! I'm asking Jeff to move my thread to the "general gathering" section where I think it'll be better off... just so you know.

Thanks all!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back