• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny things girls say when your tickling them?

Aww if I was tickling you I would have felt guilty! An had to give you a back rub an loads of tlc xx

I once said "omg stop I need to throw up!" It wasn't really funny, because first I said it, then I did it. lol ew I know. Lesson learned. Don't drink and be tickled. Needless to say the night was officially ruined. :pukefight:

I hope wasn't on him or some good clothes gosh! Then hope he was nice enough do give ya tlc or something :(

Dunno if it's funny but maybe they make a excuse that they have sweaty or stinky feet :/

I had a female friend who would always say "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" (translation "No!") whenever my friend and I would tease and tickle her. That and her giggling and gasping were pretty adorable.

I had a female friend who would always say "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" (translation "No!") whenever my friend and I would tease and tickle her. That and her giggling and gasping were pretty adorable.

Lmao like the slow mo NOOOOOOOO but Nuuuuuuuuuuu funny! You and friends Ganged up on her? Poor girl jk

He knew I was serious so he managed to untie me and I was able to get to the bathroom thank goodness xx

That's good whew ok we'll didn't realize you were tied but glad no mess :( hope at least the night or day wasn't ruined by that

I think i just say the random "Nooooo!" or "Dont you daaaarrre!" and sometimes I say bad words which I dont mean. I dont really like saying bad words either.. If I'm being playful or in a "Teasing-The-Ler" mood, I growl.. lol

I think i just say the random "Nooooo!" or "Dont you daaaarrre!" and sometimes I say bad words which I dont mean. I dont really like saying bad words either.. If I'm being playful or in a "Teasing-The-Ler" mood, I growl.. lol
Well Yuna is that a Nnoooooo is slow motion or a scream? Panic? Don't you dare is a great saying kinda funny if a few studder in with it lol nothing wrong with the cursing but yea there is a time for it then a time not to :)

Thats what happens when you try to Febreeze a Rhino.

Lol ohh wow never tried to do that but can use it here cuz the heat makes a bad lol I tried to visit your profile but couldn't say anything on ur pic very cool did that pierce hurt?

I tend to fight with guys when they tickle me. And I curse like it's nobody's business. My most common is "Fuck yooooouuu!" I can't help it. It's a reflex. Haha. But yeah, I legit argue when I'm being tickled, so I'll say some random things in the heat of the moment. :3poke:

I tend to fight with guys when they tickle me. And I curse like it's nobody's business. My most common is "Fuck yooooouuu!" I can't help it. It's a reflex. Haha. But yeah, I legit argue when I'm being tickled, so I'll say some random things in the heat of the moment. :3poke:
But if you fight that's good right no need just take it or easily overpowered to it. Do you tend say FU during the tickling or just started tickling you but the heat if the moment you just dunno but love to hear a story about your adventure

Love me some sassy 'lees. Also, love when you can tell they're starting to break! When they come up with "I can't take it!" and "Oh my God!" or "Oh shit!" and "Oh fuck!"
Snorting is hilarious to both the 'ler and the 'lee! I made SchoolGirl snort twice last week while tickling her feet, and she went ballistic after!!! "I just snorted! Hahahahaha, I just snorted!" then she did it again, and she said "I did it again! Ahahahahah!" Worth mentioning that although I was laughing with her, I did not let up one bit on the tickling throughout this.

The other thing that gets my juices flowing is short screams, like little girl shrieks, from a fully grown, of age 'lee. Not profuse screaming, the random kind.

Love me some sassy 'lees. Also, love when you can tell they're starting to break! When they come up with "I can't take it!" and "Oh my God!" or "Oh shit!" and "Oh fuck!"
Snorting is hilarious to both the 'ler and the 'lee! I made SchoolGirl snort twice last week while tickling her feet, and she went ballistic after!!! "I just snorted! Hahahahaha, I just snorted!" then she did it again, and she said "I did it again! Ahahahahah!" Worth mentioning that although I was laughing with her, I did not let up one bit on the tickling throughout this.

The other thing that gets my juices flowing is short screams, like little girl shrieks, from a fully grown, of age 'lee. Not profuse screaming, the random kind.

Very interesting thanks for that I just notice I snort some too but makes me laugh harder hearing someone snort sooo unexpected

But if you fight that's good right no need just take it or easily overpowered to it. Do you tend say FU during the tickling or just started tickling you but the heat if the moment you just dunno but love to hear a story about your adventure

I say it a lot while I'm being tickled, like when I'm arguing with someone or when they found a weak spot. Apparently, people find it funny. The heat of the moment stuff is more random, but the most common consists of me calling my friends a lot of inappropriate names. My coworker was an asshole several times last night. Haha.

I am sure I wrote about this before in the past, but I was tickling my first true girlfriend on her sides and she was giggling; then I decided to try her feet. First with socks on but when I removed her socks and tickled her feet her laughter changed, in fact it wasn't really laughter she started saying okay okay okay okay okay really quickly. I think she was one of those people that when you tickle their worst spot they don't laugh they start saying things..

Here's one that cracked me up while I was tickling a lee friend of mine.......she screamed out ...."TITTIES!!!"........only because it was her safeword, but still hilarious lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back