• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Funny things girls say when your tickling them?

It's a rare thing to happen, but I have heard it one time with a 'lee of the somewhat "random" kind... I think it was a girl at a college dorm party or something.. She was being tickled to the floor by friends and they persisted when they got her pinned down. One had her socked foot, others had her upperbody, and i had her bare foot and while we tickled away she began yelping and pleading "I'M WAY TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS!!! NO, NO, NO, NOOOOOO!!!! " She was loving the attention though :)

I remember back in college (circa 1850 or so)...anyway a bunch of us after dinner were watching TV after dinner at our frat house and a wrestling match broke out between the frat boys and lil sisters of the fraternity...anyway, one guy had pinned his girfriend on the couch her arms over her head and he was straddling her...I, by sheer luck was at the other end of the couch and lo and behold her slender barefeet were right there just asking to be tickled...I of course answered this call and began tickling her bare arches mercilessly and fiendishly... the wrestling of the others stopped as her hysterical giggling made everyone want to see what was going on...I'll never forget her squealing for all the campus to hear "GET HIM AWAY FROM MY FEET! " ahhhh music to my ears:) Anyway it was an absolute memory that i won't forget ...ever lol
Funny things girls say when your tickling them? Anyone got any good stories?

Typically, my words are barely understood because they don't seem to filter well through my laughter lol, but I'm definitely guilty of the whole "I'm Gonna Pee"! statement lol. Hey, it just happens....For you leers out there, please don't tickle lees after they have consumed some form of liquid, because if they say they're gonna pee, more than likely it's on the way. Now if you're into golden showers, well then hey, knock yourself out :D.

I'm a big fan of "it tickles"... I mean that makes sense when you are trying to be sneaky, but when you tickle someone to the ground or better yet have them bound for the express purpose of a tickle session... I just love that they feel the need to let me know. Since I'm into bdsm as well I usually say... "Noo its supposed to hurt." And then tickle more.

"Who the fuck are you?? Quit that or I'll call a cop!"

I was with a girl a while back who was intensely ticklish. She wasn't a full lee so to speak but she loved the flirty/foreplay of tickling. So she was face down on the bed and I was giving her a back massage trying to do the nice bf thang. and didn't fully realize she was being tickled until I heard muffled laughter and she started (adorably I might add) kicking her feet up and down off the bed. I thought it was so cute watching her do this that I went into ler attack mode. She laughs hysterically and goes "nooo I was trying to hide that spot" lol.

My best friend was using her tongue to tickle under my arms
and I told her my deodorant was poisonous and she only had
thirty minutes to live.

My friend would always go "UGGGGGGGH!! DON'T TICKLE ME! I'LL MAKE UGLY NOISES! BLARGHHHH!" then would continue to laugh. lol

I had a female friend who would always say "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu" (translation "No!") whenever my friend and I would tease and tickle her. That and her giggling and gasping were pretty adorable.
We must have tickled the same girl... lol I think I was laughing harder than she was because it sounded so damn funny.. Thats a classic..

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back