• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Go Flames Go!!!

Game 2 tonight! :D WOO HOO!! If Calgary wins this one, get the brooms ready! :D

yeah, it was a great first period, but all downhill from there :( Oh well, they're comin home for two games 1-1 in the series, so there's still plenty of hope :)

THIS IS IT!!! :D GAME 7!!!!!!!! :D :veryhappy :rotate: Go Flames GO!!! :D

A Canadian team beaten in the Stanley Cup playoffs by a team from Florida!???

Apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

I was seriously pulling for Calgary. What the hell does Tampa Bay have to do with hockey?!? It's unnatural, I tell ya! Not to mention the fact that the Flames were robbed of the Cup in Game 6...

A sad day tis true

As much as I hate to admit it...Tampa was the better team in the deciding game. Calgary just didn't have the legs...sigh.

We need to focus our positive hockey thoughts now on settling the labour issues for the fall. Either that, or start saving for counselling when the hockey withdrawl begins to set in.

Yours in Ogredom,

Ogre :couch:

Yeah, its a real drag :sowrong: I sure hope those twits resolve their differences and settle. A work stoppage could be disastrous.

Agreed Dave. That goal in Game 6 was CLEARLY over the line... and they didn't even review it!!! :mad: Reminscent of Game 6 in Buffalo not too long ago :ranty:

To be fair, even though the series should have been over in Game 6, Tampa played some hellacious defense in Game 7. Flames couldn't get a shot on goal to save thier lives. Too bad Iginla was so quiet. I was getting psyched when they scored the power play goal and was praying for overtime...but alas 'twas not to be. At least they lost to a team that simply beat them and it wasn't another errant call.

I seriously hope the labor disputes don't hold up the season.

Agreed, Dave. Good post. Tampa are full marks for their victory. Smurfie, if you EVER bet against my Leafs, you in big, big, trouble! :D :p ;) :devil: :tickle:

You guys should have known the Flames wasn't gonna win game 7. To illustrate my point: Out of the 17 game 7's in NHL history, only 2 road teams won game 7, so the odds wasn't in their favor.

And besides, why can't a team from Tampa win anyway?:D

natural tickler said:
You guys should have known the Flames wasn't gonna win game 7. To illustrate my point: Out of the 17 game 7's in NHL history, only 2 road teams won game 7, so the odds wasn't in their favor.

And besides, why can't a team from Tampa win anyway?:D

Hey NT, Tampa was very deserving of their victory. I knew Calgary was in trouble when they lost Game 6 at home, like you said, the odds were stacked against them. In actuality, Tampa has more Canadian players than Calgary, LOL! (12 to 10, I think) I still think perhaps Jarome Iginla was still deserving of the Conn Smythe Trophy, but Brad Richards was a good selection.

TicklingIsLife said:
the best words in sports...GAME 7 :cool:

Cant go wrong with that whoever wins.

Can't argue with that! :D

Hey hey!!

Good victory for Tampa Bay, the best team in the National Hiockey League!! A team with a lot of offensive skills and good talented players. Vinny Lecavalier is just outrageous and spectacular with the puck!! and what about Brad Richards ( the guy whom i took my nickname here Brad Richards !!) Tampa are ont of the only team which play offensive type of game and its a good thing they win... no more Devils or Détroit playing "the trap"...

Let's not get carried away, now ;) :D It took enough just for me to admit Tampa deserved the victory, LOL

I am sure Theresa would be very interested in seeing this thread and who started it... very interested indeed :D

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back