• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Godmodding thread

Yet_One_More_Idiot

2nd Level Orange Feather
I hope that title doesn't need qualification. :)

There's a thread for people to cyber-tickle each other on here, there's a thread where insanely large quantities of anime girl pics are posted alongside people mocking each other :D , and now I create this thread for godmodding sillyness.

Let's face it - most, if not all, of us have wanted to play god and do whatever we wanted at some point. So what if we all had that power? Well, some would use it for good, others for evil, and still others for...strangeness. Whatever you would wanna do, you'll have to contend with others trying to do stuff as well.

Like the Official Tickle Fight Thread, but for two small facts:
1) Not necessarily tickling/tickle-fighting,
2) Anything goes. Especially anything that breaks the rules (up to an including the laws of nature...).

***Begins by invoking the power of the gods to create this thread out of nothing***

*well done koopa. begins official destruction by blowing up koopa, only to have Koopa regenerate and each piece of the original Koopa spawns another koopa.* Damn, that was fun, now there are ... um ... 50 koopas.

Legion of 50 Koopas combine to invoke the powers of Nessie, causing cartoon anvils to fall out of the sky randomly.

No-one is hurt by falling anvils, however FL manages to stub his toe in a comical manner. :D

turns the anvils into an army of butterflys which flutter around then dissapear in a puff of smoke.....

koopacooper said:
Legion of 50 Koopas combine to invoke the powers of Nessie, causing cartoon anvils to fall out of the sky randomly.

No-one is hurt by falling anvils, however FL manages to stub his toe in a comical manner. :D

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Damn those anvils! *chants a spell that makes me IMMUNE to pain* Testing. *stabs self in the chest with a HUGE knife.* Didn't feel a bloody thing. :D *starts growing weak from blood loss.* Oh damnit. *chants another spell to make me IMMORTAL.* Testing Take II! *once again stabs self in the chest and pulls out knife* Didn't feel a thing that time either. *waits for a few minutes* Cool!

I wondered how long it'd be before someone made themself immortal - post #4, pretty quick. :)

*Develops psycho-tickle powers - can tickle anyone just by looking at them. Stares at FL*

*Oh yeah, and directs the cloud of butterfly-smoke to obscure a large pit dug uselessly in the ground* :D

koopacooper said:
I wondered how long it'd be before someone made themself immortal - post #4, pretty quick. :)

*Develops psycho-tickle powers - can tickle anyone just by looking at them. Stares at FL*

*Oh yeah, and directs the cloud of butterfly-smoke to obscure a large pit dug uselessly in the ground* :D

Dahahahahamn yohohohohou. *throws smoke bomb onto the floor distracting all others in the thread and disappears from Koopa's stare. hiding in a remote location of the thread, I chant 2 spells, one that will allow me to deflect Koopa's pyscho tickling powers, and the other allows me to turn invisible at will.* How can you fight something you can't see? You CAN'T, Muahahahahahahahahahahaha! *fades away like the smoke bomb's smoke.*

Last edited:
Fight you? I'm just mucking about.

*Lobs a nuclear grenade at the nearest Pizza Hut. Munches on some Fish'n'Chips* I don't like Pizza. :weird:

*invokes the Flying Hamster of Domm that will rain coconuts on your pitiful city*

(got that one from one of my many funny bumper stickers)

Bignorm868 said:
*invokes the Flying Hamster of Domm that will rain coconuts on your pitiful city*

(got that one from one of my many funny bumper stickers)

Not the Flying Hamster of Domm Anything but that :cyclopes: :weird:

Typo Hitler appears from nowhere.

Typo Hitler: "The Flying Hamster Of Domm? Off with his head!"

*Big Norm's head falls off and bounces around for a bit*

I know - let's play football! *Evil Grin*

*not typo Hitler...he's too evil!*

*runs into thread, and holds his hands out, and shoots fireworks out of them, like Jubliee of the X-men (HEY....STOP LAUGHING!) and burns Typo Hitler to a crisp.*

*Tries to stop Cellard from burning typo Hitler, but trips over one of those damn anvils*

koopacooper said:
*Tries to stop Cellard from burning typo Hitler, but trips over one of those damn anvils*

*F.L. Atlanta's disembodied voice states* Typo Hitler, Big Norm's head rolling, Cellard thinking that he is Jubilee, and Koopa tripping over an avil, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Except for the fact of a human head rolling around on the ground. *picks up Norm's head, and places it back on his body. chants spell that gives Norm immortality.* I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *takes a Scythe and slices Koopa up only to have more Koopa's form from the chunks* Damn that spell! *enchants the Scythe to kill Koopa clones PERMANATELY!* This is the way Invisible F.L. has some fun all the day and night long.

Enchants himself and all his clones. Whenever they are struck by that flamin' scythe, they are not smited, but come back more than ever (and smaller, too). :)

Builds a wall around the Earth for no real reason, plunging it into darkness.

*takes control of head with remote control and reigns fire on your pitiful city*

*evil ninja monkeys are plotting koopa's demise as we speak.*

::sneaks in....sweeps up ashes of typo Hitler and various body parts of postes into my dreaded shop-vac:::::

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! HE WHO CONTROLS THE SHOP-VAC CONTROLS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

koopacooper said:
Builds a wall around the Earth for no real reason, plunging it into darkness.

starts shooting fireworks in all directions so everyone can see.

*eats the fireworks as they appear* Delicious!

* Rips a whole in space and time, releasing the reality altering forces of Wonderland that twist the laws of physics, (up becomes down, black becomes white, dogs and cats, living together, MASS HYSTERIA!) then a stampede of billions upon billions of psychotic zombie mutant rabbits swarm over the landscape like locusts, devouring all in their path and forcing all those who survive to become part of their evil time share pyramid scheme!!! Realizing they are too powerful for even him to control, Cheshire summons forth an army of carnivorous demon pineapples from the bowels of Kalamazoo Michigan to do battle with the fluffy tailed abominations!! UNDEAD COTTON TAILS AND SATANIC FRUIT AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE!!! *

......wow......

oh i can tell this threads gonna be popular.

*dresses up all stealthy and steals the shop vac of doom*

mwhahaaaaa! i control the shop vac! all must bow before my sucking powa!

::I pull out secret remote control...press button....new suction arm comes out....sucks BigNorm into the trash bag of infinity inside::::

"YES! You walked right into my trap! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

:::flips switch...obedient shop-vac rolls back to me...burps::::

*falls asleep for a couple of hours while falling into infinity*

*tickles the vac till it sneezes me out*

*straps c-4 explosives to the chest of the shop vac and with remote detonator in hand shouts*

somebody move or the shop vac of deception gets it in a fiery and boom-boomy kinda way!

*Eats way out of shop-vac dust bag*

*Burps a large green cloud of gas that temporarily stuns everyone, and steals a spaceship, launching in it. Once sufficiently high, begins raining down feathers on the populace of this thread*

Ha - let's see how you like that! And that dust-bag isn't clean on the inside, ya know. (I really need to develop my own secret weapon for retaliatory purposes).

*Begin's R&D on a brand new superweapon* :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back