• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Godmodding thread

*partially revives dead thread.*

I know this baby is pretty much dead but I hope, with the influx of new people, that perhaps some interest can be attained. That and I'm bored!

*begins to concentrate very hard for 10 seconds before relaxing.
****************************************************** Dogg then begins to move from one place to another with blinding speed.*

big_dogg85 has forgotten "How To Be A Jerk" and has learned "FLASH STEP"!

Good, I've been meaning to forget that move combined with another reason to like Bleach!! :D

*spears and arows fall from the sky, impaling the denizens of the thread, and from the darkness steps Journia* I...AM....MODERATORRR!!!!!

*appears in a cloud of smoke*

*screams out* IT RUBS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN, OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!

*disappears in a similar cloud of smoke*

If everyone takes a moment to go back in time (i.e. read some pages 50ish through about 150), you should bone up on what made the Godmodding thread really great. :)

*gets crushed by a walrus.

OWWWWW I....thought these... damn things were...gone

:::gets out TMSV...sweeps up remaining bigg_dogg and walrus parts, arrows, spears, and smoke:::

Some things never change...:::Sigh:::

*sets fire to kyhawkeye's pants and runs* Yahahahaaaa

*reassembles himself, looks at ky's flaming pants and does a robot laugh before tapping the fire hydrant to put the fire out. only drips come out of the hose.

What the !@#$????

*looks into the hose as several raccoons jump out and begin clawing at big_dogg. Dogg, in a panic, then throws them onto Journia and a still flaming ky

*disappears before the racoons arrive and reappears behind big dogg and slices hmself in half with a sword of magic, preventing reanimation*
HA HA HA

That wasn't an attempt to anger you, I HAD RACCOONS SCRATCHING MY FACE!!!

MY FACE DUDE!!!!

* spirit gathers seven dragon balls (I couldn't think of any other way) and wishes to be animated again. Dogg becomes a giant, who then proceeds to flick Journia several threads over before hitting the ceiling and blowing up. Writes a note before hand...

DEAR KY,

SORRY FOR THE BIGGER MESS, HOPE TMSV CAN HANDLE IT.

YOUR FRIEND DOGG

No one...summons...megatron!!!!
*trips and falls on another anvil*
Damnit! *anvil hits him in the head* Doh!

:::uses extinguisher attachment to put out flames...them puts on asbestos pants:::cleans up the rest of the mess:::puts automatic anvil rifle attachment, puts in 100K clip, fires anvils at Journia like an Tommy Gun::::

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back